Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
The Chiefs got a lot for Hill, but, Hill is the X factor. Are they going to find another X factor like him? Not likely.

I understand Hill wants to get paid, but, southpaw QB's are generally awful. Is Tua really going to be able to push the rock to him long range on a regular basis with accuracy? I just am not convinced of that.

That said, Mahomes is great and can get the ball to anyone at any time, so, maybe it won't be too much of a big deal.

Still though...he's the FREAK!!!!

Yea KC still has the best qb and TE in the NFL and now a fucking haul of draft picks. They will still be a force.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm saying he the best. And this deal proves it. Davante netted two picks. Hill went for 5 picks. The most dynamic easily. The one teams must game plan the most for. Other receivers need 20 targets and receptions to generate what he can in a handful.

Who better and why?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I think that was a shrewd as move by the Chiefs. You dont keep your window open by hording your pieces. They already have one of the best TE's in the game. If you can get a haul for Hill, do that. You can use the picks and the elephant dollars you would have had to spend on him to address the other areas of need while also finding a replacement at a lower cost. Now replacing Hill aint no easy task, but a the end of the day whoever you get is catching balls from Patty.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

KC needs to trade Kelce to he's 35 man...
Miss the playoffs this yr and they'll be a contender again in a yr

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

They should draft 2 wr @29 and 30 now and sign Landry on a 1 or 2 yr deal and keep Kelce if they think they can still compete this yr ...
But I'd just kiss this yr away cuz most likely they'll miss the playoffs anyways

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hill is 28 man....speed wrs like him usually burn out by 30 and he's not worth paying all that money.
Wrs like him don't last....
Dudes like ab, cooper and Adams are great route runners and they make the tough physical contested catches hill doesn't make

So it was better to let him go now

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I'm saying he the best. And this deal proves it. Davante netted two picks. Hill went for 5 picks. The most dynamic easily. The one teams must game plan the most for. Other receivers need 20 targets and receptions to generate what he can in a handful.

Who better and why?

Do I think Davante Adams is better than Hill? Absolutely not.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

KC needs to trade Kelce to he's 35 man...
Miss the playoffs this yr and they'll be a contender again in a yr

Actually, Kelce is 32.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Who better and why?

Yes he is actually. Every year he has more catches, yds, and TDs, and last season averaged more than a yd more per reception. And I watched way to many times last season where Hill was just a non factor, but then he'd have that whopping 180 yd game. Hill is fantastic but Adams is clearly more consistent and is hardly ever shut down. 5/80 is practically guaranteed. Hill will give you those non factor 40 yd games now and again.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro ya over talking about hill better than Adams cuz or picks man really?? Lmaoooo

First of all man Adams is younger and he's way more accomplished period....no comparison between the 2 Tyreek is just faster that's it he doesn't do anything else better.

Adams has better hands,runs better routes,he's smarter more savvy, everything man ... understands game situations much better and makes the tough contested catches Tyreek can never make
.look man it's always a dummy out there willing to overpay

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Doesn't make Tyreek better jets offered 2 2es for Tyreek that's more of wat he's worth....Miami offered more cuz they was more thirsty for him to make tua into the franchise QB

he's supposed to be and it makes sense to help the franchise QB by paying more than a guy like Tyreek is worth if at the end of the day it helps tua become that guy faster that u thought he was

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Miami was and is desperate man.....
Paying armstead and Tyreek all this money they obviously desperate to get out of 3rd place in there division and thus owner wants to make sure he wins and is successful wo Flores now so this is personal and dude ain't thinking clearly

Armstead and Tyreek are very risky man...
There at that age and have alot of wear and tear on there asses so both guys Miami will be holding there breath...
I like the Edmonds and mostert signings but both those rbs always been injury prone and I don't see that suddenly changing.....

This yr is gonna be retarded man I can't wait this has been the ultimate arms race so far this offseason and I've loved every minute of it

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tyreek is better. More explosive, much better after the catch, more SPECIAL. Just cause Aaron force feeds Adams dont make him better. And Tyreek is doing all that with a target monster like Kelce to deal with, while Adams gets all the attention from Rodgers cause there was no one else.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

More explosive, but Adams had a higher YPC. Much better after catch, but Adams had a higher YAC. In fact Adams was 4th in YAC while Hill wasn't even top 10. You're in love with Hill on some FF type shit. As for Adams being forced fed and Hill having to share targets, Adams had only 10 more targets all last season. :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Adams is less spectacular and doesn't live in the SportsCenter top 10 like Hill, but he's more consistent and dominant week to week and season to season. Numbers better across the board. And just by watching them, like I said, Tyreek been stymied and silenced in plenty of games. 73 yds per game, that's what happens when you blow up for 190 after 2-3 pedestrian games. Adams just steady getting you 90 a game with the occasional huge 180 yd type game.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Tyreek better. The eye test. Yea he may have taken a back seat cause Kelce goes off. And they triple team him. Adams the only guy there it goes thru Adams.

Tyreek also can take a kick return, punt return, handoff...to the house.

The most dynamic player in the league. And now the highest paid WR. Cause he's better

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Tyreek is wack man hes barely a top 10 wr....
Hes just fast thats it ICe is a dummy man
Its no skill,technique or substance to His game nigga just fast thats it

Adams could still be great at 35 tyreek will be done wen hes 30-31 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

His game doesn't age well thats y kc shipped him out....GB begged Adams to stay so did rogers he said nah I'm out

Miami was desperate to make a splash and make tua relevant so this y overpaid for tyreek which us fine and I hope it works out for tua and there fanbases sake but I doubt it

Armstead,tyreek,Edmonds,we'll see wat all these off season moves they made amount to

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Mahomes made tyreek relevant man....
Let's see wat he does WO mahomes now
Mahomes gona ball regardless hes gonna hut the open man

This is gonna be great man can't wait to see wat goes down with tua having all these weapons man parker or Wilson will be the 4th wr thats sick

Parker just got paid a few yrs ago and could be a #2 on a lot of teams

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Tyreek better. The eye test. Yea he may have taken a back seat cause Kelce goes off. And they triple team him. Adams the only guy there it goes thru Adams.

Tyreek also can take a kick return, punt return, handoff...to the house.

The most dynamic player in the league. And now the highest paid WR. Cause he's better

And being the only receiving threat you don't think Adams gets doubled and tripled and bracketed on a regular basis?? Probably more so than Hill being that Kelce gets doubled and tripled and bracketed just as much as anyone.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 11:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still in disbelief that Reek is a Dolphin. lol

It's super weird.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Adams is less spectacular and doesn't live in the SportsCenter top 10 like Hill, but he's more consistent and dominant week to week and season to season. Numbers better across the board. And just by watching them, like I said, Tyreek been stymied and silenced in plenty of games. 73 yds per game, that's what happens when you blow up for 190 after 2-3 pedestrian games. Adams just steady getting you 90 a game with the occasional huge 180 yd type game.

Well, when you have three guys guarding you, you are bound to have down games. Let us not pretend that Davante commands more defensive attention because that is simply untrue.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Who better and why?

Yes he is actually. Every year he has more catches, yds, and TDs, and last season averaged more than a yd more per reception. And I watched way to many times last season where Hill was just a non factor, but then he'd have that whopping 180 yd game. Hill is fantastic but Adams is clearly more consistent and is hardly ever shut down. 5/80 is practically guaranteed. Hill will give you those non factor 40 yd games now and again.

Over the past six seasons, Adams has over 300 more targets than Hill.

Tyreek has more 1,000+ yard seasons in that time though.

So, your 'theory' that Davante has better stats simply is not true. Plus, you aren't taking into account Tyreek's rushing and returning abilities.

Oh, and last season, Adams had eight games where he had less than 100 yards receiving.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro ya over talking about hill better than Adams cuz or picks man really?? Lmaoooo

First of all man Adams is younger and he's way more accomplished period....no comparison between the 2 Tyreek is just faster that's it he doesn't do anything else better.

Adams has better hands,runs better routes,he's smarter more savvy, everything man ... understands game situations much better and makes the tough contested catches Tyreek can never make
.look man it's always a dummy out there willing to overpay

Wrong as usual.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe sounds like a real dumbass. Like Tyreek is John Ross or Breshad perriman. Plenty of guys are super fast. Marquise goodwin, doesnt make them BEASTS like Tyreek.

The chiefs would not have won that superbowl if not for Tyreek and that amazing play. Dude is just an ex-factor. Meanwhile Davante couldn't even get the Packers to a Superbowl.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Miami was and is desperate man.....
Paying armstead and Tyreek all this money they obviously desperate to get out of 3rd place in there division and thus owner wants to make sure he wins and is successful wo Flores now so this is personal and dude ain't thinking clearly

Armstead and Tyreek are very risky man...
There at that age and have alot of wear and tear on there asses so both guys Miami will be holding there breath...
I like the Edmonds and mostert signings but both those rbs always been injury prone and I don't see that suddenly changing.....

This yr is gonna be retarded man I can't wait this has been the ultimate arms race so far this offseason and I've loved every minute of it

Moe says Tyreek is risky but then says Mostert was a good signing. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion