Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Golladay to the Giants. Got paid. 4 years $72 million. $40 million guaranteed. That’s a great deal for him.

terrible deal for the Giants. great for him.

No this is a great deal....golladay us great wen healthy thats a proven fact.he led the league in tds last yr and hes in his prime at 27 yrs old.
40 mill guaranteed for a top 10 wr is more than fair

Basically a 3 yr 40 million dollar deal we can cut him after the 3rd yr and I'm cool with this...
Hes right after the top wrs in the game, 6'4 hes fast enough and he makes tough contested catches

Best wr we've had since prime Odell that's for sure great deal and Jones needed a #1 wr

who led the league in TDs last year?? Golloday??

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Free agency turned out to be an epic bust for JuJu Schuster. :rofl:

Very weird. But good for him i guess. Maybe he wants to try again next year when the cap goes up. He had offers from KC and BAL i believe, maybe the Jets too. Better offers. But maybe he wanna bet on himself and really get a check next year.

As far as Trubisky he could have went elsewhere. He is young. Fuckin Flacco and Fitzpatrick getting opportunities of course Trubisky would have one. Im just disappointed he went to the Bills. This dude was a #2 pick who is healthy. To the Bills with an established star bout to get his own street and shit in Buffalo.

WFT he can compete. JAX he can compete. Hell frisco he can compete. NYJ he can compete. Many teams with questionable QB gigs shit Trubisky is better than your fuckin quarterback lol than both your NY QB’s right now i would say. He settled or he has a connection. I dont know.

im not bringing in Trubisky to replace Daniel or Darnold. especially Daniel.

Im sorry i missed the part where they showed they were head and shoulders above Trubisky. And i didnt say replace but he can COMPETE there.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Golladay to the Giants. Got paid. 4 years $72 million. $40 million guaranteed. That’s a great deal for him.

No this is a great deal....golladay us great wen healthy thats a proven fact.he led the league in tds last yr and hes in his prime at 27 yrs old.

Basically a 3 yr 40 million dollar deal we can cut him after the 3rd yr and I'm cool with this...
Hes right after the top wrs in the game, 6'4 hes fast enough and he makes tough contested catches

Best wr we've had since prime Odell that's for sure great deal and Jones needed a #1 wr

Clearly he was hurt. It's a good acquisition for the Giants. For the most part everyone in Free agency you may have to overpay for. I dont think they should burn a high draft pick on another offensive skill position, that's a NY move if i ever seen it. They have needs across the board. Best player available, If it happens to be a WR so be it
WR

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Listen man nowadays its the smart play to get ur young franchise qb as many options as possible...
Murray has fitz,green,kirk,and dhop

Allen has sanders,Beasley and diggs...
Thats the smartest possible way to ensure ur young QB reaches there potential so why not??
Dak can't be anything less than above average wen he has weapons like Zeke,cooper,Gallup and lamb ita very simple

Make the investment now while it's smart...
Golladay is taken care of,slayton,barkley and engramare all cheap on the rookie deals,and Sheppard is cheap

Nows the time to get greedy and take a stud like smith or waddle If there available...look at wat these rookie wrs have done lately??
Jefferson just had a historical rookie yr...

Claypool was great business is booming for rookie wrs these days cuz its more pass attempts than ever...u put smith or waddle on the team we can have a special offense man

Post Posted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Clearly he was hurt. It's a good acquisition for the Giants. For the most part everyone in Free agency you may have to overpay for. I dont think they should burn a high draft pick on another offensive skill position, that's a NY move if i ever seen it. They have needs across the board. Best player available, If it happens to be a WR so be it
WR

oh ok so he did lead the league in TDs last year. glad that wasnt blatantly made up. thats wasup.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
James white back in the fold. I really like what the Pats did, but their has to be a QB shoe to drop. Unless they know some shit about Cam and his throwing arm that the rest of us don't, its almost a waste to overhaul this roster the way they have, and roll out the same dead armed Cam who finished the year last year.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think BB is giving Cam a hard legit no excuses shot at this thing. and they're not gonna ask him to carry the team regardless. they went 7-9 which i actually thought was kind of impressive all things considered. maybe 10-6 is reasonable if Cam is just a little better and ya dont have nearly as many injurjes/opt outs.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 3:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Oh for sure, the upgraded roster should translate to at least a few more W's. But as far as Cam goes, it was all physical. It didn't look (to a spectator watching from his couch) like he was mentally struggling with the offense. His arm just looked straight dead. MAYBE shit has to do with Covid? I think its more likely the beating he took over his career has caught up with him. I hope I;m wrong though.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:46 am 

Cash on hand:

I dont understand the jet fanbase man...
All everyone does is make fun of trubisky but hes gone 29-21 as a starter while darnold is 13-25...
And its not like trubisky has had great talent around him

New gm,new coach,so they should just draft a new qb...take wilson or lance @2 there the youngest qbs with the most upside they can get.
Even if darnold looks good and they trade down and get a lot of picks back it won't work they already tried this and IT NEVEE HAS WORKED

2001 THEY HAD 4 1ST RD PICKS TOOK ABRAHAM, ELLIS,BECHT AND PENNINGTON DIDNT WORK...
had a great team in 98 didnt work...
Great all around team with Sanchez they made 2 title games but still no SUPERBOWL didn't work

My point is that how many times u gotta repeat the same mistakes over and over to finally realize this shit ain't gonna work???

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Rams and 9ers had a great team they made the SUPERBOWL but at the end of the day they couldn't finish the job cuz there qb wasn't good enough and ended up being a liability....

U need a franchise QB man,u need a kid like wilson or lance that can develop and become great....this great all around team shit with a average qb doesn't work

Once in awhile u get really lucky...ravens won this way with flacco sure...tampa and ravens won with a wack qb 20 yrs ago to

But nowadays man its just a proven fact that shit doesn't fly anymore... U need a great franchise QB to win this way no longer works.
Darnolds 5th yr option is 19 mill next yr jet fans u really wanna pick that up???

Wilson or lance are younger, have a much higher ceiling than darnold, and they would be much cheaper on the rookie deal....
U really wanna end up paying darnold a minimum 19 mill next year??

And if he has a good yr this yr it could end up being goff or wentz all over again... I just think business wise jets taking a new QB is better for so many reasons but especially with the financial ramifications...

Just seems like the smartest play IMO....but jets can do it the way they've been doing it like with testverde,Pennington and Sanchez... Build a great all around team around a average QB and they won't make the SUPERBOWL like the last 50 YRS :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:59 am 

Cash on hand:

clearly you dont since a majority of Jets fans are done with Darnold yet you're somehow painting it as the opposite. and the Giants have won 4 of 5 SBs in my lifetime using the "average qb" system so clearly it can work. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:44 am 

Cash on hand:

at this point its clear the Jets aren't gonna target WR, DL, or RB in their first 3 picks, based on free agency. actually an ideal Edge rusher is still possible but not as likely as before. its probably CB and OL or vice versa at 23 and 34. also they can trade up from 23 into the 10 range if they really love a particular OL or especially CB.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

clearly you dont since a majority of Jets fans are done with Darnold yet you're somehow painting it as the opposite. and the Giants have won 4 of 5 SBs in my lifetime using the "average qb" system so clearly it can work. :hearty-laugh:

Eli and Simms weren't average they both were very good above average.... HOW THE FUCK can ELI BE AVERAGE WEN HES GONNA BE A 1ST BALLOT HOFER IT MAKES NO SENSE

400+ tds almost 60000 yds hes top 10 all time in every qb stat bitch show some respect....
Best qb in NY history HOFER and I saying eli average?? How the fuck can a hofer be average??

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Eli and Simms weren't average they both were very good above average.... HOW THE FUCK can ELI BE AVERAGE WEN HES GONNA BE A 1ST BALLOT HOFER IT MAKES NO SENSE

400+ tds almost 60000 yds hes top 10 all time in every qb stat bitch show some respect....
Best qb in NY history HOFER and I saying eli average?? How the fuck can a hofer be average??

why are you cursing, calling me a bitch, and typing in all CAPS?? just having some sports conversation, guy. did you take your meds today?? :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cuz u disrespected eli and I won't allow that as a diehard giants fan!!! Elis not average I ain't letting that fly... He had great yrs in this league and hes a hofer so dont try to play him

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

but you disrespect your own team by rooting against them, even rooting for the hated division rivals with the playoffs on the line. :eusa_think:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Chad pennington’s career passer rating is better than Eli’s :rofl: :rofl: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

15 full seasons, never had a 100 qb rating, only 5 seasons of a rating of 90 or higher, never led the league in TDs but led the league in INTs 3x. career .500 record. only 4 Pro Bowls, most of them probably as a 3rd alternate. :rofl:

he'll probably replace Namath as the worst HOFer ever.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Elis way better than Namath...
Namath had more ints than tds bitch fuck off
Like I said eli retired top 10 all time in every stat with 2 rings

Yds,tds,completions,4th qtr comebacks he had a great hof career so dont sully my mans good name....have some respect he won 2 rings beat brady the GOAT twice

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Career record being 500 doesn't tell the story...
Elis last 4 yrs we were horrible...
He was 20 something game over 500 after his first 10 yrs wen he won rings and had his best yrs thats wat matters

Passer rating doesn't tell the story....
And of course eli didn't make the pro bowl that much cuz farve and rogers was around... Romo made it enough times he had great yrs to
Brees got to the nfc in 06 remember that

Listen man cam and Ryan won a MVP and brees didn't that means there better than brees???
Of course not... I know its hard for u Austin u never been the brightest apple on the tree,but sometimes u just gotta use ur common sense and come to a reasonable assessment

Everything ain't always about pro bowls and passer ratings so show eli some respect dude

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:48 am 

Cash on hand:

Let me ask h a question... Farve has 3 MVPs brees has none,they both only have 1 ring in 20 yrs but brees has better stats a cross the board

So u gonna say farves better cuz he has MVPs and brees doesn't?? The argument is retarded and makes no sense its insulting... Listen eli did this shit at a high hof level thru the course of his career period

The last 4 yrs he had a bad record the team was wack so his overall record suffered....
But don't forget he had enough winning seasons
Nfc was rough dont forget how great the nfc east was...

Eagles were always great they made the title game 5 times on McNabb and reids watch than they wjust won it a few yrs ago...romo had some great teams in Dallas this division was great Elis whole career its pathetic now but dont forget that

Dont ever call eli average or compare him to that Bum Joe Namath ever again..jets are a joke thats why they haven't been to a SUPERBOWL in 52 YRS

A jet fan should always be humble and know there roles and shut there mouths wen it comes to certain shit

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:56 am 

Cash on hand:

he was the ultimate iron man and played every game for 15 years. of course he's gonna stock pile stats. stat stuffer. quantity not quality. most qbs recognized as great have that reflected in their passer rating and vice versa. Eli has an average rating because he was average. he got hot in 2 playoffs and rode historic performances from the front four, beating Brady 2x while averaging less than 20 pts in both SBs. Eli is the definition of a average.

60%, 241 yds, 24 tds, 16 ints, 84 qb rating, 8-8 record

that was his AVERAGE season for his career. yea, doesnt seem so impressive. so when you constantly pump up his career numbers, thats the mediocrity you're pumping up. of course when you multiply that by 15 seasons and having played all 16 games every year, he's gonna place top 10 based on sheer quantity and volume.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Eli was a bum :lol: and at his best yes Favre was better than Brees. Favre was the best player on the league hands down for a couple seasons straight. 3 straight MVP’s. Back to back SB trips.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

The 49ers just moved up to #3. We must love a QB. Guess that will put away any trade for that perv Watson. :lol: :shock: This is crazy.

Miami has a shit ton of picks now. SF gave up the #12, a 3rd round pick (free one from Saleh getting hired) and our first round pick the next two years. Miami already had hella picks going into this.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Eli is a HOF.
You can debate why, or if he's deserving. You can call him average, amd provide stats that support that argument.
You can talk about why he won tel Superbowls..

The fact still remains, he is a two time Superbowl champ and he completed critical throws during the final comeback drive in both those games, in the fourth quarter with the game on the line.

We can dissect this shit all day.

Two time SB champ, HOF, will always be the final verdict.

That's why I don't argue this shit much.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion