Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
What are your thoughts on my squad, Ice?

Ice just PMd me. He said your team is pure trash.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Why? Why you gotta choose violence? Why you gotta be an asshole??

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe got Amon st Brown as his WR1 :lol: :lol: :lol: . This Kamara aint Drew brees Kamara. This is jameis winston kamara. This Kamara doesnt carch alot of passes and beats donw fools in the streets because of it lol.

I aint worried bout Trey or Kittle cause Trey got BUST potential weitten all over him. And kittle gets hurt every year.

Godwin still hurt, the Bears offense is shitty and you got two players from their. Your team is decent but i dont think they built to last

Moe stole him from me, admittedly he was in my queue and i balked on picking him up a few rounds, didnt wanna get him too early. He's going to thrive in a ppr league, Im betting he gets 8 or 9 catches a game or something stupid.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Why? Why you gotta choose violence? Why you gotta be an asshole??

:hearty-laugh:

FF fever. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea fuck CMac. He's been hurt for 2 whole seasons. Wasn't taking him top 5.

I was happy that I didnt get an early pick and have to make those decisions a the top, because I wanted nothing to do with CMC or Najee, been burned by both, both cost me a title.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Moe got Amon st Brown as his WR1 :lol: :lol: :lol: . This Kamara aint Drew brees Kamara. This is jameis winston kamara. This Kamara doesnt carch alot of passes and beats donw fools in the streets because of it lol.

I aint worried bout Trey or Kittle cause Trey got BUST potential weitten all over him. And kittle gets hurt every year.

Godwin still hurt, the Bears offense is shitty and you got two players from their. Your team is decent but i dont think they built to last

Moe stole him from me, admittedly he was in my queue and i balked on picking him up a few rounds, didnt wanna get him too early. He's going to thrive in a ppr league, Im betting he gets 8 or 9 catches a game or something stupid.

Who you talking bout? Almond St. Brown?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea fuck CMac. He's been hurt for 2 whole seasons. Wasn't taking him top 5.

I was happy that I didnt get an early pick and have to make those decisions a the top, because I wanted nothing to do with CMC or Najee, been burned by both, both cost me a title.

I would've taken Ekeler 2nd.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think you had another solid Prime draft and can compete. Kyler, CMC, Evans and Allen. Lazard and Dobbins have question marks, but you still got Woods and Penny to hop right in. Also you got Kirk and he supposed to have his greatest season ever according to all the experts :roll: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: we shall see I am always skeptical of Kirk. Fantasy wise he solid tho.

And of course, you got plenty of depth and handciffs to handcuffs to handcuffs lol. Great job

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Me and Burr got D+ grades :lol: :lol: :lol: that shit hilarious.

Troof did very well for his first draft back. Clearly this nigga been playing with his work buddies and what not. Or watched a helluva Youtube video on fantasy football 2022 and how to draft lol.

I thought Ertz was gon slip to me but he snatched him up.

Jermz had a typical Jermz draft. Solid RB group, an Eagle or two thrown in there, and you initially think his team aint shit but he competes and finds a way

I honestly think I got exactly what I wanted in the draft, except a few times when someone who i was hoping would fall to be disappeared 1 or 2 picks before me.

My team is built the late season surge. James Robinson will take a whole while to get back to himself. Finger in the ass Watson aint coming back until week 12. I think Corey Davis will get it together on a shit Jets team. Mariota gonna be on borrowed time until Dirty Desmond goes out and starts running around. Devonta Smith is gonna be up against the teams 2nd best corner all year, he's gonna eat, Jeudy is the best wide out in Denver and The Elite Meat has arrived! Claypool is the best Wideout in pitt I think. And Scary Terry in Wash is Scary Terry. I am worried about that one, but Wentz gonna have to throw the ball to prove something. Henry and Chubb are the back bone but Im worried about injuries. Kelce will put up scary numbers as the #1 pass option for Patty Mahomo without Reek the Freak.

Yall sleep on Prophet P at your peril! Might lose a few at the front end, but I'll be there at the end.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Who you talking bout? Almond St. Brown?

Ya man. I picked him up off the wire in last years league...one the other or both, and he was an automatic 15 because Goff stayed throwing him the all shallow and mid.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

Just for that Im tellin my team you said that. You just gave them some bulletin board material! :smile81:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think you had another solid Prime draft and can compete. Kyler, CMC, Evans and Allen. Lazard and Dobbins have question marks, but you still got Woods and Penny to hop right in. Also you got Kirk and he supposed to have his greatest season ever according to all the experts :roll: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: we shall see I am always skeptical of Kirk. Fantasy wise he solid tho.

And of course, you got plenty of depth and handciffs to handcuffs to handcuffs lol. Great job

:pimp: :pimp: :cool:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ayo FUCK yo TEAM! :smile81:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: Bring the war!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:02 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Ice already picking up scrub RB's on the waiver wire. lol

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice already picking up scrub RB's on the waiver wire. lol

Hubbard?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sony Michel released by Miami. That just leaves Edmonds and Mostert. Won't happen right away but im hopeful Mostert becomes fantasy relevant at some point.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Great pic. Did you ever watch Super?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sony Michel released by Miami. That just leaves Edmonds and Mostert. Won't happen right away but im hopeful Mostert becomes fantasy relevant at some point.

No lol still got Gaskin and Ahmed. Its a clusterfuck. And he comes from a grandmaster of clusterfucks the Shanahan. I wants no parts of none of them neguses

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Edmunds gives me Mike Davis vibes. He is definitely a better player, but burowz made sure that pick will haunt me forever.

I drafted Mostert last year as well. The definition of a glass cannon in gaming terms

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrow stop crying boy. Wanted points and shit adjusted, I did so, wanted additional flexes, now you DM'ing me about the FAAB budget. Fuck outta here. No one else crying about it, its been $100 forever. Use that shit wisely or blow it all, i dont give AF. I dont know why you trying to make shit so easy lol play the game and I bet you trade or try and trade Najee before week 5 :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Great pic. Did you ever watch Super?

Fuck ya bro, and figure you did too, thats why i sent it :hearty-laugh: I remember our convos!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Najee was your choice burr lol. Dont act like it froze. It would have defaulted and gave you Taylor, but Najee was your choice. You either had him ranked #1 or in your que at the top. But its all good Najee is a good player.

I fucked up a few times too.

It gave me Najee because I pre ranked my players you dumb motherfucker. I didn't put every single player in my pre-draft rankings because what would be the point of that??? Don't get me wrong, I like Najee, but, Taylor was the obvious choice. But, it wasn't my fault why it happened. Other people had problems with the app. Good luck with Marlon fucking Mack. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe's team isn't as good as his team last year.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion