Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
In all seriousness Jermz, are you trying to transition out of engineering?

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuck Jermz career choices, unless its to be a professional FF player cause that's what this threads about!! I believe him and Moe will be back. They will both get that itch. I hate when people act like its so hard pr time consuming to manage a FF football team lol. Especially if you draft well it really aint much. Like Moe said every Tuesday night put ya bids in. Now of MFs wasn't gonna watch football anymore than that's different but if you watching football you can manage a squad.

And anyway its real convenient now that im ruling shit WITH AN IRON FIST yall wanna get hobbies and crochet and pottery and think your Tim the Toolman Taylor and work around the house instead of getting yall ass whooped for 20 weeks. Bring that shit hoe!! The CHAMP wants all the smoke

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lets get aneed, geo, gruber (we can try lol) , RJ, whoever else. They have all recently posted. Troof said he down to run it back. My boy Sneaky P has already committed. Swords will be there. Prime will be there. Fuck all this soft ass talk

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

And anyway its real convenient now that im ruling shit WITH AN IRON FIST yall wanna get hobbies and crochet and pottery and think your Tim the Toolman Taylor and work around the house instead of getting yall ass whooped for 20 weeks. Bring that shit hoe!! The CHAMP wants all the smoke

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just to let y'all know somehow the original league yahoo chat is up and operating so we can still post there I just did....ice look man u had a great YR u dominated and ran shit I'm both leagues

But at the end of the day u had to get lucky on a cancelled buffalo game to salvage a title nigga so knock it off :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Big ice running shit as u say got smacked in the mouth in the playoffs by me and jermz had that ass dead to rights...I ain't gonna lie man imma miss y'all,imma miss this but I gotta at least take this yr off and focus on the money leagues and go full throttle on FanDuel and see how I do I owe it to myself

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Believe me wen I tell y'all tho I'm coming back like Jordan wearing the 45,back how vitali and fury came back to light ya niggas up man.but I gotta go hard this yr on the money leagues and FanDuel see how much money I can really make wo these free bho leagues as a distraction

I put alot of time and effort into these leagues cuz I love this place and doing anything else selling ya short would just be wrong to u guys and to myself...
Idk maybe I'll even be back a yr early in 2024 but this yr definitely out definitely a dub for me

I really do love u guys man even burrowz and ice it's really all love I hope u guys have success,peace love and happiness in ur real lives honestly

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:49 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Jermz don't be copying me fam....
U never said anything about hanging it up now all of a sudden u out?? Soldier on son :lol: :lol:

Don't be biting me I said a yr ago that was it for me u never said anything of the sort...
U can't quit now with me gone these ingrates need u now more than ever

Nah Moe you just wasnt listening when I said it. Ive said it every year and during every season. And after I got cheated out of the title when that buff cincy game got stopped, left a bad taste in my mouth man.

Plus, this is just too busy a year coming up for me, I'm gonna have a new career position, I have several professional courses to take, I have 2 side business ventures to take on, and a house to maintain and renovate, and somewhere in that I have to take care of the bitches man. I dont got time to fantasy ball to the level in line with my current standard.

What new career position will you be taking on?

Well not new, it's the same old. But Im trying to get some certifications and switch into cyber security. And I'm also gonna start doing some online educational content. These kids spend so much time on gender foolishness, they miss out on actual math and science. That and their learning styles are all fucked because of the modern style of doing shit, so I plan on getting to them at their fucked up level and having youtube and other platforms pay me.

Have a few more ideas.

Maybe we should fit our podcast in there in between!!! Is it time??? :hearty-laugh:

So basically what you are going to be doing is trafficking vulnerable kids and you are going to use your refurbished pad as a trap house of sorts.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:51 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah I think so. I hate the nature of it, and my heart isnt in it. I might still take the odd consulting gig/contract, but I can do that even well past retirement for some ends. I dont want it to be my main source of bread. My area does have the benefit of being irreplaceable. AI can't do what I do.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah I think so. I hate the nature of it, and my heart isnt in it. I might still take the odd consulting gig/contract, but I can do that even well past retirement for some ends. I dont want it to be my main source of bread. My area does have the benefit of being irreplaceable. AI can't do what I do.

I'm sending you a PM.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got the league renewal email. Im still out. I tried to be last year but then Ice got to insulting my mental health..and my ego and masculinity took over.

Im a better man now. Grounded. Whole. And impervious to the petty provocations of a cretin who masquerades with a false championship only won on a technicality and nfl front office cowardess. That shit got a bigger asterix than Barry Bonds on the cream and clear.

I dont need you Ice. You need me. Because you look in the mirror everyday and ask yourself "Could I bet the Prophet fair and square under the lights???"

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

We had a good run. Let's just concentrate on and spend that energy discussing the actual sport.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall some lazy fags I swear to God lol. Whatever. We'll see in a month. Tired ass old men. Its a dam game on an app on a phone and yall overwhelmed by it. I done ran you bums out the fantasy sports world.

Damar Hamlin situation was definitely crazy, yet CIN has BUF's number and I was still up by 40 going into the second half. No guarantee you were gonna do anything Jermz. I was the better man all year, the better team, so yes I'll clearly take my championship. But regardless i would still play if i sucked last year. Anyway, yall some gay ass tired ass old men. Fuck yall. When yall decide to find yall sacs again, pause, I'll be here. Pussies

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I got the league renewal email. Im still out. I tried to be last year but then Ice got to insulting my mental health..and my ego and masculinity took over.

Im a better man now. Grounded. Whole. And impervious to the petty provocations of a cretin who masquerades with a false championship only won on a technicality and nfl front office cowardess. That shit got a bigger asterix than Barry Bonds on the cream and clear.

I dont need you Ice. You need me. Because you look in the mirror everyday and ask yourself "Could I bet the Prophet fair and square under the lights???"

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still down to play but I need Jermz to hand over the commissioner ship so I can send out invites. I'm going to see if I can recruit a few people as well.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall some lazy fags I swear to God lol. Whatever. We'll see in a month. Tired ass old men. Its a dam game on an app on a phone and yall overwhelmed by it. I done ran you bums out the fantasy sports world.

Damar Hamlin situation was definitely crazy, yet CIN has BUF's number and I was still up by 40 going into the second half. No guarantee you were gonna do anything Jermz. I was the better man all year, the better team, so yes I'll clearly take my championship. But regardless i would still play if i sucked last year. Anyway, yall some gay ass tired ass old men. Fuck yall. When yall decide to find yall sacs again, pause, I'll be here. Pussies

:smile81: :smile81: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Word man ice a funny dude guy got some nerve...yes u was Rogers dude dominated the leagues finished #1 in both.but than in his own league got his ass destroyed and raped by me his #1 arch enemy and we all know jermz had him dead ad buried if it wasn't for that fluke Hamlin shit

Nigga ice got the nerve to walk around and talk shit with a straight face that me and jermz running off NOW THAT HE RUNNING THINGS THAT TRULY IS COMEDY

FUNNIER THAN ANYTHING DUDE EVER SAID ON HIS LAME-0 BLAME-0 STANDUP ROUTINE THATS FOR SURE

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look ya got enough dudes to keep this going wo me and jermz....end of the day I still think jermz will fold and play.
But whatever ya do please don't allow burrowz to bring in his rejects to our sacred bho leagues

They probably some September early October quitters like him :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Anybody that associates and aligns themselves with burrowz especially in the real world can't be trusted just off gp....ya can add some serious ppl I'm sure u can find good players to join up and replace me and jermz

Like I said man it gotta be a few bho members u can find that haven't played for yrs or maybe never..shit troof came out of nowhere and was good dude made the chip before I fried that rookie ass :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So ya can definitely find a bho diamond in the rough or 2 I'm guessing

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im a better man now. Grounded. Whole.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

Im a better man now. Grounded. Whole.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Come on Jermz... renew the league and make me commish so I can start sending out invites. If you ain't playing this year then it shouldn't matter to you. I'm gonna contact some old heads and see if I can't get them to sign up.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Hell nah. Burrow the worst commish of all time. Lol id rather have anyone but him. But anyway you hoes need to play. You gon regret it once the season start

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Just give it up lol. Even if BHO was dealing with a full deck we'd still be on the hunt for a few more people. Fact is there's been maybe 3 people who have shown any interest in playing. It's over. You went out like Elway. Just take it.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hell nah. Burrow the worst commish of all time. Lol id rather have anyone but him. But anyway you hoes need to play. You gon regret it once the season start

I'm not the one banning players for the entire season just so I can get a leg up.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Just give it up lol. Even if BHO was dealing with a full deck we'd still be on the hunt for a few more people. Fact is there's been maybe 3 people who have shown any interest in playing. It's over. You went out like Elway. Just take it.

That's not true because Jermz hasn't renewed the league. People aren't going to want to rejoin Ice's league after what he did last year but they will join the main league. Jermz just gotta give up the reins so we can handle business.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz u can't be commissioner ur nuts u belong in the asylum in that padded room :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Jermz send out the invites than take yourself out if u serious and let ice or anis run the league.
Burrowz is a known quitter a known cheater that locked everyone team in his league the yr after I won it dude could never be trusted

Anyway tea anis maybe u right if this is it I had a good run went out like elway and strahan :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Won every league burrowz league,ice league and the regular league bho Hof status

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion