Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:53 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Well I know there's a guaranteed 3 votes of veto in such situations, so 8 is definitely an overwhelming majority so you may be right. I hope. Aight then.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm assuming this will get to 12 teams right jermz?
We already have 6 in the first day u created the league officially which is a lot and a great sign that dudes actually wanna play

Veto # is good finally Austin u only vote no u don't vote yes on any trade :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
I think we'll be fine now man I always s prefer the commissioner has the last say but 8 votes is a lot and usually If that many dudes vote no than it's a horrible one sided trade period

Ice and burrowz ain't shit wo crooked trades so this is specifically for them hoes anyways :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

At this point after all these yrs there game is pretty much played out anyways so most likely nobody will trade with them

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I'm assuming this will get to 12 teams right jermz?
We already have 6 in the first day u created the league officially which is a lot and a great sign that dudes actually wanna play

Veto # is good finally Austin u only vote no u don't vote yes on any trade :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
I think we'll be fine now man I always s prefer the commissioner has the last say but 8 votes is a lot and usually If that many dudes vote no than it's a horrible one sided trade period

Ice and burrowz ain't shit wo crooked trades so this is specifically for them hoes anyways :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

At this point after all these yrs there game is pretty much played out anyways so most likely nobody will trade with them

Yeah it will most likely get to 12, it will likely be the same dudes in Ice's league more or less and then you as well. Ill be a good field of managers for sure. I dont want to have to invite bottom feeding variety of cousins or bro friends, so my 1 bro and my 1 cousin is all im willing to let into the league on my side.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:42 am 

Cash on hand:

That sounds good man and our usual 6 playoff teams and we all set....of course if u could only have a solid 10 that would be fine by me to

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermz are you keeping yours full point PPR like mine? I think yours should be different.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz are you keeping yours full point PPR like mine? I think yours should be different.

Havent decided. But the fact that yours is full point PPR is not going to factor into my decision, just to be different.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:

Havent decided. But the fact that yours is full point PPR is not going to factor into my decision, just to be different.

Oh well i thought we agreed the shits should be different lol but its cool if you wants your league to resemble Big Ice's QB club :smile81: :smile81: :happy: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Oh well i thought we agreed the shits should be different lol but its cool if you wants your league to resemble Big Ice's QB club :smile81: :smile81: :happy: :lol:

FUCK YOU MANG :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have always pushed for half points but any time I do, I get nothing but resistance. Those full points often lead to too high scoring with some muthafuckas.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermzhi wrote:
Jermzhi wrote:

I have always pushed for half points but any time I do, I get nothing but resistance. Those full points often lead to too high scoring with some muthafuckas.

Then make that shit half point or non-PPR, BOSS UP! lol the point scoring bonanza is for the QB club :pimp: But im good either way. I'm hype for both leagues

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea I like contrasting league settings which is why I loved last years 2 league set up. Way more fun. 2 exact leagues is redundant. But will still be fun either way.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah I like a full point ppr this half pr shit is bullshit....lol
This league is already different enough than ices league so we good man.
Full point is modern that's wat niggas do now man a non ppr league is ancient like 10000bc :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

I just wish there was a setting where the PPR qualifier was 5 yds or more. A 2 yd gain shouldn't net you the same 1 pt as a 30 yd gain. Or do it like FGs. 50 yd reception is 5 ppr, 40 yd reception is 4 ppr, etc. Someone should invent that.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:25 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
I just wish there was a setting where the PPR qualifier was 5 yds or more. A 2 yd gain shouldn't net you the same 1 pt as a 30 yd gain. Or do it like FGs. 50 yd reception is 5 ppr, 40 yd reception is 4 ppr, etc. Someone should invent that.

You're right. I'll check the settings, but someone should start lobbying yahoo with that idea, thats how changes come.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

You try catching a pass from a bum like Daniel Jones lol inaccurate wobblers, they deserve a full point just for making the catch haha

I only pointed him out cause someone said the braw was started due to
His shitty passing :lol: :lol: and they showed a practice highlight missing a WR by like 10 yards

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Not a deal breaker for me but it's gay as fuck. Certain dudes will always vote based on who is getting what and the participants relation to the standings. And that in a way is actual collusion. I'll just vote yes every trade and enjoy my penis. Very disappointing. :eusa_snooty:

Bro I am 100% with you on this...especially the part about enjoying my penis!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

I have always pushed for half points but any time I do, I get nothing but resistance.Those full points often lead to too high scoring with some muthafuckas.

You mean like that honkey motherfucker Hunter Renfro? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah that would be dope. I'm with you.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

I have always pushed for half points but any time I do, I get nothing but resistance.Those full points often lead to too high scoring with some muthafuckas.

You mean like that honkey motherfucker Hunter Renfro? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: Touche!!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

So about these settings, dearest Commish. Can we get another flex spot at the very least? Am I going to have to badger you the way that I had to badger Ice? I mean, three days ago you weren't even playing and now here you are running a league again, so, I think you should want to make the participants of this league as happy as possible, right? You don't want any kind of mutiny like in year's past, right? So, I think some settings should be adjusted to accommodate the finer tastes of the league participants.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

So about these settings, dearest Commish. Can we get another flex spot at the very least? Am I going to have to badger you the way that I had to badger Ice? I mean, three days ago you weren't even playing and now here you are running a league again, so, I think you should want to make the participants of this league as happy as possible, right? You don't want any kind of mutiny like in year's past, right? So, I think some settings should be adjusted to accommodate the finer tastes of the league participants.

Why cant you just get off of my ass man?? Go get laid man. :lol: It's Friday, and it's still damn near a month away from this shit man, DAMN! :hearty-laugh:

The flex spot situation will be adjusted, the settings have not been settled yet mang, it's all coming.

You always on the front end of the mutiny whether you happy or not :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi wrote:

Why cant you just get off of my ass man?? Go get laid man. :lol: It's Friday, and it's still damn near a month away from this shit man, DAMN! :hearty-laugh:

The flex spot situation will be adjusted, the settings have not been settled yet mang, it's all coming.

You always on the front end of the mutiny whether you happy or not :hearty-laugh:

Testy testy aren't we??? It's a month away yet three days ago you weren't even playing and now here you are managing another league. So, who is the one really chomping at the bit here? I am simply trying to help make a good league yet here you are insulting my fantasy advances...tsk tsk.

Don't make me turn into General Hummel.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: You tryna be reasonable huh lol

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrows be quiet nigga dam stop being annoying...
Jermz will add another flex spot and everything else is good.just worry about wat ur sorry ass is gonna do how u gonna draft u fucking bum :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U clearly have leisure time on ur hands and it's obvious u get no pussy so go focus and do some mock drafts so u have no excuses if u get the last pick go and practice u loser stop bothering jermz

U a pestering nigga till death goddam

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: You tryna be reasonable huh lol

I am reasonable until all reason has been pulled off the table.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright Burowz you lil faggot, come gimme a kiss and lets get down to these scoring settings. I added 2 flex spots.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion