Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Someone else said this about Joh Gruden

#FUNFACT When Gruden took over the raiders they were the Blackest team in the NFL with over 63% Black team/staff. He's fired or traded regardless of skillset the majority of the Black players. His racist emails were between Washington exec Bruce Allen..

Junior Galette said Jon Gruden was Racist. So did Antonio Brown said something similar.

If he fired or traded the majority of his black players, the Raiders would be 0-6 bro. I question your sources that you failed to cite :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol: he sint never been publicly accused id being racist by anybody i ever heard. And I've heard/seen interviews from people who dont like him, like Keyshawn Johnson. Who just basically said he's an asshole who's fake and talks about people behind their backs

How dare you!!! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Someone else said" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I saw that dumb shit earlier too. i don't think it holds any weight when you consider the high amount of questionable draft picks, and all the guys they've grossly reached for, and how all those questionable picks were black players. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:46 am 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirty ... oster/amp/

so this article basically states that teams with black GMs had by far the highest number of black players on their teams. some "he black like me" shit. :rofl: ....Gruden took over and it simply regressed to the mean. which is still a much higher percentage of blacks to whites/other. this is a non story. "Someone else" needs to stop race baiting. :lol: ....its funny though, i always felt a certain way about Jerry Sloan and the Utah Jazz back in the day. having 3-4 white starters and the team as a whole mostly white, when every other team was nowhere near that. Knicks vs Jazz was straight up blacks vs whites. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Someone else said this about Joh Gruden

#FUNFACT When Gruden took over the raiders they were the Blackest team in the NFL with over 63% Black team/staff. He's fired or traded regardless of skillset the majority of the Black players. His racist emails were between Washington exec Bruce Allen..

Junior Galette said Jon Gruden was Racist. So did Antonio Brown said something similar.

i think your source got to excited and couldn't factually post what they actually read. its patently false. :lol:....and puts nothing into context. yes he traded 2 black players in Cooper and Mack. and then drafted 5 black players with those picks they acquired. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Update. While he is entertaining and I agree with him some of the time like about Randy and the Colin Kapernick documentary, he is a super coon and goes out his way to shit on black people and promote his far right agenda :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

The jury is still out as to does he coon cause he wants black people to be more self sufficient and stop race baiting all the time, and to man up or own up on certain things, or is he self hating.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:09 am 

Cash on hand:

lol. na its not really an update. he's obviously a super coon and has been for the longest.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I dont give Coons time I dont care what they are saying. If non black folks wanna do it its not a violation really. It's like Candace Owens, sure she's prone to spitt facts sometimes, but thats what coons do, they mix truth with coonin in order to get you onto their coonin. I can never be apart of their agenda. Whether they shit funny or serious.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont give Coons time I dont care what they are saying. If non black folks wanna do it its not a violation really. It's like Candace Owens, sure she's prone to spitt facts sometimes, but thats what coons do, they mix truth with coonin in order to get you onto their coonin. I can never be apart of their agenda. Whether they shit funny or serious.

Oh ok that's wussup. They wouldnt really get attention out of me if it wasnt sports related

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

I like to hear all sides of an equation tho, and make my own determination

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya its facts Ice, I aint grudgin your position on it, I aint sheddin teach for those ppl Whitlock goin at either :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Whitlock dropped another Gem about Lebron being Jussie-esque when he had that alleged N-word incident a few years back with zero evidence. Also clowned Lebron for having the nerve to compare that to Emmit Teal lmao. Check this shit out lol

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I am mildly surprised the black community didnt come for him for that statement. That is a disgusting comparison.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Whitlock dropped another Gem about Lebron being Jussie-esque when he had that alleged N-word incident a few years back with zero evidence. Also clowned Lebron for having the nerve to compare that to Emmit Teal lmao. Check this shit out lol

You dont even know Emmett Till well enough to spell the name right dawg, stop it.

Whitlock has a long history of black folk hating. He's the modern day Uncle Ruckus, and all those ppl who are irrational non black Lebron haters, mostly those who constantly show up to heap shit on black ppl wherever they are, are mostly the ones who follow Whitlocks garbage and clap.

Here he is going after Jussie Smollet, who was actually guilty of lying about a crime and then does a segue and attempted connection to Lebron for what reason exactly, just so to swipe him over something from 4 years ago unprovoked??

Coonin for white folks applause.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

that was really unhinged and nonsensical to say the least. but somehow still funny. :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

You dont even know Emmett Till well enough to spell the name right dawg, stop it.

Whitlock has a long history of black folk hating. He's the modern day Uncle Ruckus, and all those ppl who are irrational non black Lebron haters, mostly those who constantly show up to heap shit on black ppl wherever they are, are mostly the ones who follow Whitlocks garbage and clap.

Here he is going after Jussie Smollet, who was actually guilty of lying about a crime and then does a segue and attempted connection to Lebron for what reason exactly, just so to swipe him over something from 4 years ago unprovoked??

Coonin for white folks applause.

That is true it was 4 years ago and a loose connection to get likes and clicks. For sure. He being a race baiter himself. That fuck.

Still though, is he wrong?

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz stop it. Emmett or whoever aint the point. How you feel about Whitlock aint the point.

He is pretty much accusing Lebron of pulling a hoax, while at the same time tearing him down for that bullshit comparison. He's not wrong. This was just an excerpt from a grander message he made. Watch the entire 10 mins if you want, but it was solid.

You dont even watch shit but have an opinion lol. Jussie and Lebron deserve the smoke. He was talking about celebs and fame and other shit. That supposed N-word on his house shit , no one was ever charged, no proof of that transpiring has even been presented. It was "painted over" by the time authorities arrived :kopfpatsch: which dont make no sense

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

He been coming for Lebron the last few years, and for good reason,when you hear him speak lol

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

I been going to black barbershops my whole life. When you Puertorican on the west coast, its either black or ese mexican barbershops for the most part. We dont have ricans out here like that. But even more so my family is black and I grew up in black neighborhoods . Whitlock is right how in my experience, most black barbershops didnt allow cussin like that going on, some did, but none especially with an older head in there were like Lebrons respresentation. And they definitely weren't drinking goblets of red wine at the same time either :lol: :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Lebron is a straight buster. He may be a good dude, but, he's a drama queen and a straight block buster.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice spelled it Teal because thats how Whitlock pronounced it with his Lebron accent. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice spelled it Teal because thats how Whitlock pronounced it with his Lebron accent. :hearty-laugh:

Exactly :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that shit was hilarious. His Randy Moss was gold too. He has a great piece about how these old QBs like Brady and shit shouldnt be getting MVP's, or maybe the NFL should create a best player award.

Cause he says guys like Jonathan Taylor, Parsons,nick Bosa, TJ Watt are clearly better players than these old protected ass QBs. It has nothing to do with Lebron but dude comes with some heat at times.

He supported that case by saying how YA Tittle had the record for 50 YEARS of bring the oldest player to win MVP, but since the 2000's it has been broken several times. Cause of the padded stats of inflated QBs. So while they are winning MVPs , they are not the leagues best players, and I agree with that wholeheartedly. Whitlock is nice with it.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

None of that shit you wrote undoes the fact that Jason Whitlock is a fuckin coon, and that he's acting like a coon towards black people for the pleasure of non blacks.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's just cheap unhinged gratuitous hating to me. If this was 2017 and the shit just happened, whatever, fair game. But its 2021. 4 years later, and he going at Jussie Smollett, cool, that shit is recent, but then you try to cheap shot Lebron in the same fuckin 3 minutes? Ive hated Lebron for years, and I still do, but this shit is cheap and lousy. 4 years after the fact, you aint attacking dude for his basketball team being shit right now, you attacking him for 4 year old shit and an attempt to join him to a convicted criminal.

They always find some buck broken tap dancing coon ass negro to do this kind of shit to his fellow black man. And even outside of blackness, this shit is still cheap, to me anyway. But hey, Whitelock knows his audience, so I guess good for him!

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

His show features an all black cast outside of Steve Kim. He really just promotes manhood and christian old school values. Yea he conservative but he dont seem like he doing it for white folks. He just seem anti-woke and the left. As far as coon shit, i think people be too quick to say that, it may apply to him but i seen people call Shaq a coon for calling out players, or for Shaqtin a fool. I seen folks call Barkley a coon.

That shit just aint true, MFs gotta take that criticism a different way or learn to lighten the fuck up and get better.

Board index » General Sports Discussion