Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was pondering not joining, but if Moe is joining I can't hold out. But honestly, we should do away with one of the following:

Either scrap this 2 QB things, or reinstate trades. I'm down for 1 or the other, but both is over kill. This isn't some hissy fit do it or I'm out shit, not my style, simple a request.

I can understand the 2QB appeal though if the league ends up being a small one. But no trades? I dunno man, I guess its the best way to *ahem* protect league integrity from *ahem again* certain mans.

You don't have to start two QBs. You just have that option. Fuck trading. After last season we deserve to be banned lol. Niggas abused that veto shit. So now lets see straight up.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I was pondering not joining, but if Moe is joining I can't hold out. But honestly, we should do away with one of the following:

Either scrap this 2 QB things, or reinstate trades. I'm down for 1 or the other, but both is over kill. This isn't some hissy fit do it or I'm out shit, not my style, simple a request.

I can understand the 2QB appeal though if the league ends up being a small one. But no trades? I dunno man, I guess its the best way to *ahem* protect league integrity from *ahem again* certain mans.

You don't have to start two QBs. You just have that option. Fuck trading. After last season we deserve to be banned lol. Niggas abused that veto shit. So now lets see straight up.

What numbers are in the league so far?What is the number you're hoping for? My brother and my cuz who won last year should be involved maybe.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

I got 4 so far enrolled, you and Austin would be six, im assuming Swords will show up like he normally does but who knows, along with his bro. I made it 10 teams to be as BHO as possible, and also so more players would be available since no trading

What numbers are in the league so far?What is the number you're hoping for? My brother and my cuz who won last year should be involved maybe.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia

Here comes Jermz...trying to dictate shit. You really do have control issues, you know that? Can't you just go and choke out a fat bitch or something and let Rico do his thing?

The best thing about this being a no-trade league is that we don't have to deal with Moe's bullshit trade offers all season.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My Negus... :cool: :cool:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea Jermz lol go choke a fat white bitch out, like the old Jermz we used to know, before he started slaying skinny indie bitches and turned hippie :lol: control her, and let Big Rico do his thing. You just compete and go hard like a real don dada, and dont ease up until its finished Shericka Jackson :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:07 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Icecold323 wrote:
Yea Jermz lol go choke a fat white bitch out, like the old Jermz we used to know, before he started slaying skinny indie bitches and turned hippie :lol: control her, and let Big Rico do his thing. You just compete and go hard like a real don dada, and dont ease up until its finished Shericka Jackson :lol:

.....The prophet says you your future in your own league finna be choppy as fuck. :pimp:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall know who Damian is?? Dude that just joined the league?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yall know who Damian is?? Dude that just joined the league?

Thats Moes guy.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

I hope dude is solid and came to play. He looks wet behind the ear with only a fee games under his belt and it says he started this year :eusa_think: if a BHO guy needs a spot best believe damian getting booted too lol hopefully that's the case but if not he can play i just hope he solid. Moe next time say something before giving some rookie access to the league lol

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Look man 2 qbs is optional jermz....
Its a superflex spot u have the option to not play 2 qbs if u dont want to...
I like this league the way it is

No trades, so no excuses wen dudes shit doesn't work out....maybe I'll go with 2 qbs every week maybe I won't it'll be based on the matchup
I look forward to this league of no trades and a superflex spot cuz tbh I havent played in a superflex league in like 3 YRS

I play a 2 qb league every yr but its a big difference wen its mandatory for u to play 2 qbs every week and ita optional...so we'll see and I hope everyone can make the draft

Its on a Sunday everyone is off work I assume so no reason not to make it....burrowz u some bum that doesn't work so wat excuse ur bumass had not to make the draft???

Broke ass niggas gotta work on Sundays thats a dam Shame :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Stfu burrowz u some weakass crybaby bitch that stay getting robbed....somebody probably ran up in ir trailer again last week and cleaned u out :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Shut yo dumass up bro pussie ass quitting bitches like u should be seen and not heard

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright im over it. The Prophet will be joining.

I'll still try to get the NFL league up and running, and we can then see what league runs better, if dudes even still want part of that action. I recommend it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look man 2 qbs is optional jermz....
Its a superflex spot u have the option to not play 2 qbs if u dont want to...
I like this league the way it is

No trades, so no excuses wen dudes shit doesn't work out....maybe I'll go with 2 qbs every week maybe I won't it'll be based on the matchup
I look forward to this league of no trades and a superflex spot cuz tbh I havent played in a superflex league in like 3 YRS

I play a 2 qb league every yr but its a big difference wen its mandatory for u to play 2 qbs every week and ita optional...so we'll see and I hope everyone can make the draft

Its on a Sunday everyone is off work I assume so no reason not to make it....burrowz u some bum that doesn't work so wat excuse ur bumass had not to make the draft???

Broke ass niggas gotta work on Sundays thats a dam Shame :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Stfu burrowz u some weakass crybaby bitch that stay getting robbed....somebody probably ran up in ir trailer again last week and cleaned u out :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Shut yo dumass up bro pussie ass quitting bitches like u should be seen and not heard

God bless you Moe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

O.k., I only have one real suggestion and it relates to the scoring for defenses. I brought this up in the past and I'd just like to see the defense get more points. Sometimes, a defense can play a great game even if they aren't getting a lot of sacks or interceptions or whatever, but they simply just keep the other team from scoring. I just want to see the defenses get more points for points not scored in games by their opponent.

0 points : 20 pts (which is what you have)
1-6 points : 15 pts
7-13 points : 10 pts
14-20 points : 6 pts
21-27 points : 3 pts
28-34 points: 0 pts
35+ points: -2 pts

What do y'all think about this?

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea i gave the defense some love. I even award points for 4th down stops and shit like pick 6's. I feel I already touched this. I was thinking bout points for 3 and outs but felt that was overkill. Jermz, austin should sign up ASAP. Swords , V would be cool but he hasn't done it in a while. We are close to 10

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
yea the more points a D can get for significant things thats cool. the D always does things they dont get points for, yet WRs rack up points for 2 yd catches lol.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea the more points a D can get for significant things thats cool. the D always does things they dont get points for, yet WRs rack up points for 2 yd catches lol.

Yea I made it a point to hook them up. I may do a little more, but sign up fool!

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Word.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i gave the defense some love. I even award points for 4th down stops and shit like pick 6's. I feel I already touched this. I was thinking bout points for 3 and outs but felt that was overkill. Jermz, austin should sign up ASAP. Swords , V would be cool but he hasn't done it in a while. We are close to 10

Yeah, that's cool, Ice. I see the settings that you changed. I like it.

I still think kickers fucking suck though and we probably shouldn't have them. lol j/k

Question though...are the defenses going to get 3 points for every single 4th down stop? What if the offense just fucking sucks and can't convert any 3rd downs? :lol: :lol:

Defense is fiddin to have 50 points. lol

That could just potentially end up being a lot of points that maybe is not warranted. Unless I am completely misreading what the setting is.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I still think kickers fucking suck though and we probably shouldn't have them. lol j/k

Question though...are the defenses going to get 3 points for every single 4th down stop? What if the offense just fucking sucks and can't convert any 3rd downs? :lol: :lol:

That could just potentially end up being a lot of points that maybe is not warranted. Unless I am completely misreading what the setting is.

Lol well how many 4th down stops are in a game? Not many if any, so if the D stops one its a pretty big deal. Especially a goal line one i wish i could tack on points for that. But realistically their is not many 4th down stops in a game and defenses should be rewarded for that. This shit finna go hard trust yall gon like it.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lol well how many 4th down stops are in a game? Not many if any, so if the D stops one its a pretty big deal. Especially a goal line one i wish i could tack on points for that. But realistically their is not many 4th down stops in a game and defenses should be rewarded for that. This shit finna go hard trust yall gon like it.

O.k., I will trust. lol

I honestly don't know how 'rare' it is...but is the setting for a 3 and out? Like, the offense gets on the field and they go 0-3 and punt...is that what the setting is? See...I'm already confused what the setting actually is.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ya should probably boot my man Damian out I'm not gonna lie...he's good but he doesn't take these free leagues seriously

So if u can find someone thats gonna take it serious all yr replace him...I didn't give him access to SHIT
He got on somehow cuz he was in the last league
So look if u got a real player take him out

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ive done enough leagues where u get a point for every 3 and out and 4th down stop that u get o I'm fine with that....as long as both are 1 PT
This sounds like it'll be a very competitive league and I'm real excited

Just hope all 10 ppl show up on draft night and put there jobs ans social lives aside for a Hr or 2 to do this draft

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was thinking about rewarding points for 3 and outs but thought that would be excessive so i didnt. So 3 and outs dont score anything

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 104  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion