Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 1:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Back pedaling and apologies are nothing new to Stephen A, unfortunately it'll just mean more ratings for him.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 11:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stephen A responds. And honestly, I like it. He kept it about basketball, and had a nice Shaqtin-a-fool worthy montage of some of Kwammay's lowlights with the Bobcats, and some nice stats to back it up. He was wrong about Charlamagne not making it personal tho, cause he did when he brought up Kwame's family.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu May 27, 2021 11:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Very informative and well made mini-documentary detailing Charlamagne tha Fraud's predator past. I believe this girl's story she seems 100% authentic and it aint a money grab as she has never went for his pockets. The mom made some questionable decisions that ultimately played a part in all of this.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 8:47 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Stephen A responded by basically regurgitating the same crap that pissed Kwame off in the first place. shit was choreographed, rehearsed, had ESPN honchos written all over it, and just corney as fuck. Talking 'bout "im not scared." nobody said you had to be. ignorant fuck.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Stephen A responded by basically regurgitating the same crap that pissed Kwame off in the first place. shit was choreographed, rehearsed, had ESPN honchos written all over it, and just corney as fuck. Talking 'bout "im not scared." nobody said you had to be. ignorant fuck.

He basically validated Kwame going at him in the first place.

Bum ass muthafucka.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea well SAS wasn't going to win or change anyone's minds in this position. But he has a point in this whole thing Kwame has never admitted that he wasn't very good, or taken ownership of that.

This isn't any different than Shaq going at Javale Mcgee and Mcgee getting salty and having the Warriors ask to league for Shaq to stop clowning him.

So wherever you stand with analysts over criticism to the point where its like bullying or targeting, or is it justified cause someone is really just that poor at what they do and should try to get better. That's what this is all about.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Theres a difference. Brown was singled out by SAS for over a decade man. Even though there was a wide plethora of top 5 picks who amounted to nothing, he picked on Kwame Brown continuously, calling him a scrub, when factually he wasnt, like Jalen Rose said to SAS directly. Shaqs going at McGee was nothing close to that.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea im not sure about that comparison, not exactly a parallel situation.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And Kenyon Martin said it, you dont see Stephen A's white counterparts shitting on low end white players that way, nor do you see Stephen A going at those white players the way he has gone at Kwame Brown. So it just amounts to coonery for whitey and the unnecessary continual disrespect of a black 13 year former player. Shits disgusting, and the black players are taking note.

And barnes and jax who I usually rep, they wouldn't mention Kwame in any disparaging way if muthafuckaz like Stephen A didnt spend a decade in a half to two engaging in continual disrespect.

Fuck stephen A.

How the fuck is skip whitey bayless able to read the fucking room and step right and give Kwame his nod, but Stephen A gonna shit himself in the same room and same situation?

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

So wherever you stand with analysts over criticism to the point where its like bullying or targeting, or is it justified cause someone is really just that poor at what they do and should try to get better. That's what this is all about.

yea Kwame touched on that in a video. Poor results doesn't automatically mean you're lazy or you're not trying and not working hard. dude lasted 13 years in the NBA. yea he was a bust and yea he played for like 5 or 6 teams. but bust or not you dont play 13 years if its a common fact that you're a lazy POS. Playing through injury. constantly working out for the next team cause you wanna keep playing and not just take the millions you've already banked and party it away instead.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

And Kenyon Martin said it, you dont see Stephen A's white counterparts shitting on low end white players that way, nor do you see Stephen A going at those white players the way he has gone at Kwame Brown. So it just amounts to coonery for whitey and the unnecessary continual disrespect of a black 13 year former player. Shits disgusting, and the black players are taking note.

And barnes and jax who I usually rep, they wouldn't mention Kwame in any disparaging way if muthafuckaz like Stephen A didnt spend a decade in a half to two engaging in continual disrespect.

Fuck stephen A.

How the fuck is skip whitey bayless able to read the fucking room and step right and give Kwame his nod, but Stephen A gonna shit himself in the same room and same situation?

pretty much. you can do your job and be critical. but dude basically went above and beyond to ensure Kwame would be a long lasting punchline, and giving everyone else free reign to just keep clowning dude way beyond the situations expiration date. when the last time anybody mentioned Adam Morrison or Michael Olawakandi?? Greg Oden?? on and on. but for some reason to SAS, Kwane has always been special.

Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2021 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya Man!!! And Stephen A was so fucking deep in his feelings that he couldnt see and understand reason...and pretty much added one more session of fucking insults....like the fucking raccoon that he is!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think im over this. was entertaining. thoroughly entertaining. but got old pretty quick. reminds me of my 2 week stint on Twitter all those years ago.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:41 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He's now displaying a clear political bias to be honest. I'm sure he'll take aim at certain ppl and get his attention up, but he's passed his apex.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

definitely was or seemed genuine and authentic in the beginning but it does seem like he has a particular angle now, and if he's gonna go the political route in any fashion then im out the door going 110 mph. aint nobody got time for that. i was here for momma seasoning, not no corney ass agenda driven political nonsense.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Yup. And Stephen A will still be here lol I dont care what anyone says those rants about KWAMMAY Brown were fuckin hilarious. Stephen A trolled Tim Tebows white ass, the Cowboys and entire state of Texas, Rasha Nasterovic, Medvendenko lol and plenty others , it aint just coonery. Stephen A's antics, right or wrong is what has gotten him paid and notoriety. He has trolled the MMA and Boxing communities as well, Joe Rogan can't stand him lol. And i know deep down Teddy dont like him either.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

exactly.
and stephen a need to address why he went to college campuses back then bashing

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

also he mispronounced his name on purpose. thats disrespect. I wish Kwame did him like Jim Everette did Jim Rome

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I remember this!!!!!

LEGENDARY!!!

Board index » General Sports Discussion