Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Watson Summary
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:48 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
we really need to stop speaking in absolutes and speculating and just let the shit play out. nobody knows anything.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:45 am 

Cash on hand:

im assuming these alleged IG messages can be recovered?? and we can use phone records to see if Watson is reaching out to the accusers in order to try and settle?? if these people are putting this out there i assume it better true or otherwise their whole case(s) is fucked. you cant have this be a blatant lie and not have your entire credibility shot. we'll see. and if true, calling and trying to settle im assuming isnt automatic gulit but also doesnt look good?? and obviously the contents of these alleged IG messages is critical.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/311 ... ttle-cases

Post Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
im assuming these alleged IG messages can be recovered?? and we can use phone records to see if Watson is reaching out to the accusers in order to try and settle?? if these people are putting this out there i assume it better true or otherwise their whole case(s) is fucked. you cant have this be a blatant lie and not have your entire credibility shot. we'll see. and if true, calling and trying to settle im assuming isnt automatic gulit but also doesnt look good?? and obviously the contents of these alleged IG messages is critical.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/311 ... ttle-cases

I am not that familiar with IG, but I would assume a court can order info be recovered from a server. But if there case hingers on the fact that theres no evidence because Watson supposedly was about to delete all of it such that all these women dont have a single shred of evidence beyond hear say, I definitely call bullshit.

But ya, I await the evidence, I need to see what can be proven.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:15 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah guys. He's guilty. He's moving too evasive to be an innocent man. There may be some hyperbole being applied to each case here and there, but he definitely did some shit.

Cameras man. You got the money, you get the cameras, and make these women come to your base. Then when they make claims, you have all the tape, is it live or is it memorex?

Word is he's been unsending IG messages and reaching out to these women through intermediaries to settle shit.

Innocent niggas dont settle. Not saying he's GUILTY, but he definitely aint innocent.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

just let it play out man. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

just let it play out man. :lol:

He's rubbin down those massage hoes man :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think Watsons lawyer is utter trash and just makes shit worse for Watson every time he puts out a statement. Talking about 18 women have come forward to defend Watson and say he never acted inappropriately with them.....ok.....AND?? just looks like another desperate reach, like when he said 1 woman possibly may have financial motives so that calls into question every other woman. fucking cocksucker needs to stop with the irrelevant desperate statements and get to the relevant facts and provide something of substance that can reasonably help defend Watson.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

i think Watsons lawyer is utter trash and just makes shit worse for Watson every time he puts out a statement. Talking about 18 women have come forward to defend Watson and say he never acted inappropriately with them.....ok.....AND?? just looks like another desperate reach, like when he said 1 woman possibly may have financial motives so that calls into question every other woman. fucking cocksucker needs to stop with the irrelevant desperate statements and get to the relevant facts and provide something of substance that can reasonably help defend Watson.

Either he is trash or Watson ain’t giving him much to work with lol

Watson is a nasty, horny MF. Not saying he did anything illegal, or non consensual, but still the quantity of cases will probably lead to a settlement and him apologizing and saying he will get some sort of counseling lol. The season sill come around, he’ll throw a few TDs and all will be forgiven.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Watson is a nasty, horny MF. Not saying he did anything illegal, or non consensual, but still the quantity of cases will probably lead to a settlement and him apologizing and saying he will get some sort of counseling lol. The season sill come around, he’ll throw a few TDs and all will be forgiven.

BECAUSE HE'S GUILTY!!!! :hearty-laugh:

And the other thing is he has a whole chick!!! Men are notorious for going into damage control mode and telling their chick a story, then they gonna go to public and the lawyer and tell all kinds of lies to try to keep that story he told the chick straight :hearty-laugh: even to the point of serious legal issues :hearty-laugh: This nigga in quicksand man.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

And the other thing is he has a whole chick!!! Men are notorious for going into damage control mode and telling their chick a story, then they gonna go to public and the lawyer and tell all kinds of lies to try to keep that story he told the chick straight :hearty-laugh: even to the point of serious legal issues :hearty-laugh: This nigga in quicksand man.

This. This and this lol. I can definitely see this happening.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This. This and this lol. I can definitely see this happening.

:hearty-laugh:

This is the source of his problems right here.....nigga just tell her the truth, you still rich :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: That I didnt do nothing I swear bullshit aint winning you anything!!!

I'm dying right now man, dying :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

let it play out. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Buzbee won't turn over this alleged evidence to the Houston Police Dept.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:17 am 

Cash on hand:

so one of the 18 women who have come out and defended Watson says that he normally would specifically ask to be massaged in his inner thigh area, right next to his dick, and she could see how lesser experienced masseuses would misinterpret that. also says she's not saying these women are lying but she's only saying nothing inappropriate happened with her. Again, not exactly a ringing endorsement and probably a defense attempt Watson could've done without.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:21 am 

Cash on hand:

and again, this dude was seeing an absurd amount of masseuses in such a short period of time, during a pandemic, when his team strictly advised their players to limit unnecessary outside contacts. like this dude really spent a good portion of his time traveling all around just getting massages. are you that sore all the time?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:23 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He;s done.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sponsors are pulling out now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
How long until Uncle Roger steps in?

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm still waiting on some proof that he did anything wrong...

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Uncle Roger don't need proof

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Uncle Roger don't need proof

Exactly. I have seen some messages where Deshaun is apologizing for making someone uncomfortable. I dont know if they are authentic. He is already fucked tho and is not gonna get off scott free. I see him settling, apologizing and all being forgiven lol.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/312 ... ly-desired

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burro wants to see a dick pic.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 4:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burro wants to see a dick pic.

No, they just railroading my dude. Watson is a good dude and they are destroying his life out of spite.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 5:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What kind of evidence do you want other than people who are making the complaints?
I hear you, there has to be an element of "piling on".
These women know what profession they chose to pursue.
I'd assume, that if it wasn't Watson, a portion would tug it out, take their 200bucks, and move on to the next.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion