Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:07 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Jermz ur eagles are in a great position man...
Hurts is solid dude can make enough throws,hes fast and mobile,ya can win with this dude

Just gotta built him a team better defense and wrs that can catch....goedart dropped like 3 horrible balls tonight reagor sucks ya taking him over Jefferson was just horrible and unforgivable at the time but now it looks even worse

Sirianni is legit man I never heard of that guy but its obvious hes knows wat hes doing hes a good coach... 40 yrs old he designs great plays,nice blocking schemes, ya really got something with him and hurts and I do believe ya make the playoffs thus YR

Wen ya play Dallas everyone will be resting cuz they'll be locked into whatever there seed is,my giants suck ass ,and ya do t Washington again so I see ya winning 10 games

Hurts is a dude nobody wants to see in the playoffs he has that winning mentality and gene,he has the it factor and he knows how to close he showed that in his college days

Yeah its been a bit of growing pains with our coach but I believe in him, and hurts shows enough to make me believe. We're first in rushing so our running is on point, but you're right we need sure handed receivers, and other than Smith I really dont much believe in the rest. Id cut them all tomorrow other than smith and maybe ward. At the very least Sirianni need get them into the screen game more, they cant catch too well or separate from press but they can YAC if given the chance.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:21 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Dam ice really a little faggot nigga its so sad....
I had the win and thus little homo took kelce out my lineup :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dam bro u really are a little bitchass nigga wow

:kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:30 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man, Ice really singlehandedly destroyed Moes yahoo account...with absolutely no remorse.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Bitchass ice put me from platinum to silver wow...
And I would have won this league for sure
Burrowz horrible team in the semis Jesus

This nigga shut me down week 3 I was 2-0,had by far the most PTS...
Than wen he gave me my team back I dropped 180 and won and he took that win back to

This dude is really a lil bitch nigga its sad...
U know hes the pussy that gets ruled in his house his girl definitely wears the pants :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I can't believe how butthurt this dude was...
He taught me a valuable lesson tho man I'll never do a bho league again thanks to this faggot ass bitch cuz I could never risk something like this ever happening again...

I hope Austin wins the NFL league and I hope its u or burrowz in this one

Even if ice had made the semis despite wat a pussy he is I still would have rooted for him to thats just the kind of guy that I am...but this dude is just obviously a soft bitch nigga for real

He for sure wouldn't ever root for me cuz hes a small little man...all this shows I'm by far and away a better person than him,a bigger man that moves on in life abd doesn't keep hate and envy in his heart

Dude really showed how small of a man he is and I feel sorry for him...
I still wish that bitch sorry nigga to be well and live a long and prosperous life even tho its obvious he would never wish me the same

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:12 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:15 am 

Cash on hand:

How crazy that Austin wanted justice for Jermz to get his W vs. Moe and it ultimately leads to Jermz bouncing him from the playoffs. I think it would have happened anyway, Jermz probably woulda mentioned it again and i woulda did it. But look at that.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Anyway fuck Moe. He did it to himself. Brother bossed up and is thriving on the verge of a championship. Moe tried to act hard while at the same time begging, pleading, snitching to Yahoo, crying uncontrollably. Like a real bitch.

I could respect him if he refused and just left it alone all year, but to fake stand your ground like you arent budging but crying, pleading to others and still to this day asking for favors. That's gay as fuck lmao. Glad that bum is Silver now :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: Watch that mouth pussy boy

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How crazy that Austin wanted justice for Jermz to get his W vs. Moe and it ultimately leads to Jermz bouncing him from the playoffs. I think it would have happened anyway, Jermz probably woulda mentioned it again and i woulda did it. But look at that.

Justice for Jermz :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Its all good ice u clearly living like a bitchass nigga...
Wen u look up the word pussy there should be ur face ext to it in the dictionary straight up...

U went mad hard to take this title away from me and let a bumass nigga like burrowz(like yourself) win it which is just sad and pathetic in itself...
But again man its all good I'm in the semis of a few of my money leagues that really matter

I only went so hard cuz this was my last yr...
But its fine life will go on ya lil bitch.
I could always get my rating back to platinum, but you'll always be that sorry bitchass,bitter,vindictive nigga that got slept in the sand :hearty-laugh:
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So its all good man...u took a title away from me and now mahne burrowz will win ur league and u so stupid that u really dont think hes gonna talk shit and shit on u as soon as this season is over in a week or 2?? He just lying in wait that's how stupid u are.

So its whatever hoe and I heard u got a tooth knocked out wen that dude dropped u in the sand is that true??
Dude said ur jaw was fractured to dam wat a bitch u are :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

My nigga got iced out cold in the desert I feel sorry for u....u was copping pleas I heard saying this wasn't really ur thing dam u went out soft no wonder u got so mad and upset with me

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The effects of Justice for Jermz are...Donny would have got in and would have lost to cordy P, and Burowz would have beat Austin. So its really Cordy P who lost out, not Austin.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:02 am 

Cash on hand:

wouldnt have had it any other way. the righteous shall prosper. All hail the mighty Prophet.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe I aint trying to beef with you bro, its the holidays. How bout some fine Christmas music

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, you took that mans account from platinum to silver, he gonna have words for you from now til forever. :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I found a way to beat Pill the first week of the year, but he got me back in week 12.

Time for the rubber match.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice, you took that mans account from platinum to silver, he gonna have words for you from now til forever. :lol:

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

watch my next line up be projected at like 120 and score 200. watch. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
It is pretty funny how ice took kelce out of Moe's lineup. That shit had me rolling.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Burrowz a lucky motherfucker man wow....
Ironic that primes rbs wasn't the reason he lost and it ended up being his wrs the strength of his team that let him.down

Completely true. Burowz can say whatever he wants but I managed things exactly how I planned. I believed I would accumulate competent options at RB all season long. Lost Mostert week 1, and kept Wilson on IR almost all season, and he came through.

Drafted high upside QBs early, and parlayed that into an RB2/RB1.

My picks at WR were not good and that is what ultimately fucked my team. I was sooo confident DK, Cooper, and Higgins too.

I saw Austin said he is going away from the early 2 QB strat next year. I will not be.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It is pretty funny how ice took kelce out of Moe's lineup. That shit had me rolling.

You swallowed your pride and now youre in the 2nd round of the playoffs and had fun most of the year.

Moe would not and it ruined his cherished profile and he was upset all year.

I tried to tell him.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ironic that primes rbs wasn't the reason he lost and it ended up being his wrs the strength of his team that let him.down

Completely true. Burowz can say whatever he wants but I managed things exactly how I planned. I believed I would accumulate competent options at RB all season long. Lost Mostert week 1, and kept Wilson on IR almost all season, and he came through.

My picks at WR were not good and that is what ultimately fucked my team. I was sooo confident DK, Cooper, and Higgins too.

I saw Austin said he is going away from the early 2 QB strat next year. I will not be.

You believed wrong. Look at the RB options I picked up all year long. You had opportunities.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You believed wrong. Look at the RB options I picked up all year long. You had opportunities.

I ended the year with an option between 3 starting RBs. The plan, as I have said since the beginning of the year, is to try and get 10 pts or so per game from each RB.

It isnt that complicated of a concept lol. You have a very hard time with it for some reason lmao.

Your RBs suck.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jared fucking Goff>>> Murray and Wilson combined. let that sink in. :hearty-laugh:

anyway, BHO represent. would love a Jermz/Brother final. that would be epic. :rofl:

and most importantly guarantee a BHO victor.

We will both likely lose by 50 points. :lol: :lol:

No, but seriously, Jermz has the best shot. Jermz has some bigger horses who can light it up on any given day and drop a 40 spot. Only Tyreek does that for me. And Dak is playing like dog shit in recent games--which ain't helping me none.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz, are you really going to sit Chubb? Hunt isn't playing again in week 16. That's a bold move, Cotton. :lol: :lol:

I think Devonta Smith has to be the odd man out for your lineup this week. I definitely would not start him over Chubb.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bitchass ice put me from platinum to silver wow...
And I would have won this league for sure
Burrowz horrible team in the semis Jesus

This nigga shut me down week 3 I was 2-0,had by far the most PTS...
Than wen he gave me my team back I dropped 180 and won and he took that win back to

This dude is really a lil bitch nigga its sad...
U know hes the pussy that gets ruled in his house his girl definitely wears the pants :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I can't believe how butthurt this dude was...
He taught me a valuable lesson tho man I'll never do a bho league again thanks to this faggot ass bitch cuz I could never risk something like this ever happening again...

I hope Austin wins the NFL league and I hope its u or burrowz in this one

Even if ice had made the semis despite wat a pussy he is I still would have rooted for him to thats just the kind of guy that I am...but this dude is just obviously a soft bitch nigga for real

He for sure wouldn't ever root for me cuz hes a small little man...all this shows I'm by far and away a better person than him,a bigger man that moves on in life abd doesn't keep hate and envy in his heart

Dude really showed how small of a man he is and I feel sorry for him...
I still wish that bitch sorry nigga to be well and live a long and prosperous life even tho its obvious he would never wish me the same

Watch ya mouf or you won't play next year either. I am BHO FF royalty. You will kneel and kiss the rings, peasant.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I ended the year with an option between 3 starting RBs. The plan, as I have said since the beginning of the year, is to try and get 10 pts or so per game from each RB.

It isnt that complicated of a concept lol. You have a very hard time with it for some reason lmao.

Your RBs suck.

MY RB's suck??????? Hunt and Eli have just been injured. Same with Carter. Booker has outplayed Barkley all year. Who played better last week, Booker or Barkley? I picked up Foreman and Reynolds for nothing and they are playing well. Nobody beats me on the waiver wire. No matter what you say, you drafted Mike Davis in the 5th round. You will never live that down. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2577 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion