Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

CP3 vs Curry is a good one, Burowz seems to putting emphasis on chips, so if we go that route Curry got that easily, but like RJ said, can't nobody tell me Curry is fucking with Paul's defense, passing, leadership, etc..

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I destroyed several YMCA tournaments in my day when I wasn't dropping underground rap albums
:lol:
Real talk though.
Won a few chips in little league, junior pony and pony leagues and won gold gloves all those years.

I'm about it :smile81:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I love fucking with the LBJ fanatica, but I ain't going Curry over LBJ :lol:
I'm not an LBJ guy, but you asking for a fucking war there :lol:

I mean, they have the same amount of championships and Lebron has played six more seasons.

Yea but I don't think it Flys, LeBron has better overall contributions when you factor in assists, rebounds, points, etc. Too much there to put Curry over him.

I'd still go LeBron. But it's not a completely asinine thought either. You could have some fun trying to make the case for Curry. The level of difficulty to his game, and how easy he can make it look, is surreal at times.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

CP3 vs Curry is a good one, Burowz seems to putting emphasis on chips, so if we go that route Curry got that easily, but like RJ said, can't nobody tell me Curry is fucking with Paul's defense, passing, leadership, etc..

Wtf is this leadership shit ya keep pounding, and how does he have that over Curry?? Last I heard he was part of 2 different fractured locker rooms in LA and Houston. He's been on 4 or 5 different teams. Wasup man?? :lol:

Paul ain't higher than Curry. No way.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Most of y'all basketball knowledge is as deep as a lake in a teaspoon and never had any game for real.

And that's based on others opinions being different from yours?? How's that different from Ice calling you a salty bitch bum ass nigga just for not agreeing with him?? You a funny dude. The Skip Bayless of BHO. :rofl:

Not at all.

Based on content presented, that's just my guess. If the shoe fits wear it. If not, then it doesn't apply to you.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Obviously doesn't apply to me or anyone else here. It's just an annoying, lame, go-to tactic for the frustrated debater. It was lame in 8th grade and even more so now. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

He's obviously higher than a particular portion of that list IMO, but CP3?? Seriously?? Some are tougher if you wanna bring eras into it. But CP3 is a contemporary. That's an easy and direct comparison. How the hell you have CP3 over Curry?? Based on what??

CP3 is a better overall player. Better defense, better passer; better leader, better point guard.

And how many championships has that motherfucker won?????

Based on that logic Robert Horry is better than Dominique Wilkins. 7 championships to 0.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Obviously doesn't apply to me or anyone else here. It's just an annoying, lame, go-to tactic for the frustrated debater. It was lame in 8th grade and even more so now. :lol:

You're annoyed, but naming me the frustrated debater. You sound more frustrated than anyone to be honest.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok Skip. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I love fucking with the LBJ fanatica, but I ain't going Curry over LBJ :lol:
I'm not an LBJ guy, but you asking for a fucking war there :lol:

I mean, they have the same amount of championships and Lebron has played six more seasons.

Yea but I don't think it Flys, LeBron has better overall contributions when you factor in assists, rebounds, points, etc. Too much there to put Curry over him.

Championships is all that matters and Steph is arguably the greatest shooter of all time. I don't care how well rounded Lebron's game is. I still think he is a weenie.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 3:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

I meant it when i said you was a salty bitch lol. Its showing clearly. That bum ass 25 better player statement and those ridiculous names. GTFOH. Kidd, CP3, Pippen, Durant lol.

You may want to check out Charles Barkley's riding the bus vs driving the bus theory.

Curry can easily be top 10 all-time, strong argument there. Top 15 is no question, if you are smart and know your basketball.

Greatest shooter, 4 rings, 2 MVPs, 2 scoring titles, multiple records and was DRIVING the bus not just riding on it.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Leadership doesn't mean a fucking thing if you are leading for 17 fucking seasons and you ain't won shit. So, tell me again about CP3's "leadership".

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I destroyed several YMCA tournaments in my day when I wasn't dropping underground rap albums
Real talk though.
Won a few chips in little league, junior pony and pony leagues and won gold gloves all those years.

O.k. Moemoney Jr. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He's obviously higher than a particular portion of that list IMO, but CP3?? Seriously?? Some are tougher if you wanna bring eras into it. But CP3 is a contemporary. That's an easy and direct comparison. How the hell you have CP3 over Curry?? Based on what??

CP3 is a better overall player. Better defense, better passer; better leader, better point guard.

Based on that logic Robert Horry is better than Dominique Wilkins. 7 championships to 0.

You're a fucking idiot

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I meant it when i said you was a salty bitch lol. Its showing clearly. That bum ass 25 better player statement and those ridiculous names. GTFOH. Kidd, CP3, Pippen, Durant lol.

You may want to check out Charles Barkley's riding the bus vs driving the bus theory.

Curry can easily be top 10 all-time, strong argument there. Top 15 is no question, if you are smart and know your basketball.

Greatest shooter, 4 rings, 2 MVPs, 2 scoring titles, multiple records and was DRIVING the bus not just riding on it.

How dumb is it to say Curry is better than Durant when they played on the same team and it was clear as a day who was better and who won Finals MVP. Get Curry's sac off your chin and the cum off your brain. All Curry did this year is show he's better than Tatum and those pups out west. When he was up against the best we saw where his level was already.

How good you are is how you measure up against the best competition, not this bullshit that happened this year. You got your pom poms out because the Bay area got another title. Whoopty whoop.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

How dumb is it to say Curry is better than Durant when they played on the same team and it was clear as a day who was better and who won Finals MVP. Get Curry's sac off your chin and the cum off your brain. All Curry did this year is show he's better than Tatum and those pups out west. When he was up against the best we saw where his level was already.

How good you are is how you measure up against the best competition, not this bullshit that happened this year. You got your pom poms out because the Bay area got another title. Whoopty whoop.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

You're a fucking idiot

Takes one to know one

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Real talk though.

Whoa. We've had our back and forths throughout the years, but I thought there was some sort of respect buried in there somewhere. This one hurt, mad accurate also after I read my statement. Didn't have to be said though. Bastard.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

OK, I want to officially rescind my CP3 leadership support.

Still don't think it's as one-sided as the Curry supporters think, but the leadership theory has been debunked. Touche'

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What has Durant won since he left?

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Real talk though.

Whoa. We've had our back and forths throughout the years, but I thought there was some sort of respect buried in there somewhere. This one hurt, mad accurate also after I read my statement. Didn't have to be said though. Bastard.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Been injured. What ability did Curry gain that made him better? Just lesser competition.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Curry was just being a good host. They welcomed Durants sensitive ass with open arms. Durant all drama, mentally soft and aint did shit before or after Curry. Steph is better.

And that competition argument is trash too. The Celtics beat the DEFENDING champs, also the Heat, they were being heralded for having a legendary run , a gauntlet. Very tough competition. But they didn't have shit for the Warriors. So STFU about that.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Curry was just being a good host. They welcomed Durants sensitive ass with open arms. Durant all drama, mentally soft and aint did shit before or after Curry. Steph is better.

And that competition argument is trash too. The Celtics beat the DEFENDING champs, also the Heat, they were being heralded for having a legendary run , a gauntlet. Very tough competition. But they didn't have shit for the Warriors. So STFU about that.

Quit the bullshit. That's sad you got to twist some shit to make him sound good. You trying too hard. Being a good host :hearty-laugh: Get the fuck out of here with that shit. Damn I aint know you love that nigga that much. No wonder your panties in a bunch.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea that competition argument is garbage. They all playing in the same nba. So whoever won it was going to be trash. Last year was trash. And the year before. So on and so on. All these dudes are trash. Let's talk about something else. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion