Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

MF finally got some good weed, after smokin some east coast dirt his whole life and think he slick with the comments. Miss me wit that hoe shit bro. You and moe shoulda rescheduled yall lil shit but both yall didnt want that. Ima correct my shit on my end dont trip. Its easy to talk when neither one of yall show up.

You fighting demons? Don't question me, when I ain't never shit on your situation. That shit is soft. Pussy.

You pussy. Non-rescheduling ass nigga. That's the 3rd "fight" reference you made. So you on some soft subliminal shit or nah. Let it be known lil nigga like Snoop told yall.

Nah, I don't do subliminals. Hope you get through what you going through, but you really old, going at DaTruth on a message board won't making it better.
Relax bro, I ain't the one you need to be tough with.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I love this place. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I love this place. :rofl:

I was just slow riding thru this about to say the same gah damn thing :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Negus said going at Troof on a message board wont make things better. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

MF finally got some good weed, after smokin some east coast dirt his whole life and think he slick with the comments. Miss me wit that hoe shit bro. You and moe shoulda rescheduled yall lil shit but both yall didnt want that. Ima correct my shit on my end dont trip. Its easy to talk when neither one of yall show up.

You fighting demons? Don't question me, when I ain't never shit on your situation. That shit is soft. Pussy.

You pussy. Non-rescheduling ass nigga. That's the 3rd "fight" reference you made. So you on some soft subliminal shit or nah. Let it be known lil nigga like Snoop told yall.

Nah, I don't do subliminals. Hope you get through what you going through, but you really old, going at DaTruth on a message board won't making it better.

Fuck you talking bout "fight " then bro? Am i a fuckin 49er? Am i on the field, so how TF would that apply to me? You trying be slick like I said, thinking shit is cute when you out here duckin meetups with rug salesmen. Dont call yourself the truth lol

Not being tough just call a spade a spade. You older than me pimp, I appreciate the well wishes or any sincerity you got in yo voice, but you too old to be playing games . Just now discovering the miracles of weed ass

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuck you talking bout "fight " then bro? Am i a fuckin 49er? Am i on the field, so how TF would that apply to me? You trying be slick like I said, thinking shit is cute when you out here duckin meetups with rug salesmen. Dont call yourself the truth lol

Not being tough just call a spade a spade. You older than me pimp, I appreciate the well wishes or any sincerity you got in yo voice, but you too old to be playing games . Just now discovering the miracles of weed ass

:smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :lmao: :lmao:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

You sound stupid. You thinking you talking to Moe?
Nigga if I wanna talk shit to you about anything directly I'd do just that.

I just started smoking weed? I'm a drinker nigga, this is me expanding my horizons. I grew up where you earn stripes the right way, not by smoking weed so you can have that.

Nobody over here thinking enough about you to slick talk to you about a subject.
Who da fuck you think you are nigga. Play the right way nigga

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pussy motherfucker gets cracked on the jaw and his comeback is fabricating a beef with an on line nigga to exercise his demons.
Fuxm outta here nigga.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

You sound stupid. You thinking you talking to Moe?
Nigga if I wanna talk shit to you about anything directly I'd do just that.

I just started smoking weed? I'm a drinker nigga, this is me expanding my horizons. I grew up where you earn stripes the right way, not by smoking weed so you can have that.

Nobody over here thinking enough about you to slick talk to you about a subject.
Who da fuck you think you are nigga. Play the right way nigga

Well well well. Look who tough now. Who stupid lol how you bring up age when you older than me. IDGAF where you grew up. If you wasn't talking slick you coulda been said that. But like i said that was the 3rd time i heard that shit. And im fine bro. I know what to do and how im going about my business. Just wasn't going for no slick shit from a MF who aint even show up for his own fade

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pussy motherfucker gets cracked on the jaw and his comeback is fabricating a beef with an on line nigga to exercise his demons.
Fuxm outta here nigga.

Pussy start a beef with a rug salesmen and no shows when its time to settle shit lol. And never addresses it again. You the only fabrication matter fact that should be yo name.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

Fuxm outta here nigga.

Pussy start a beef with a rug salesmen and no shows when its time to settle shit lol. And never addresses it again. You the only fabrication matter fact that should be yo name.

Aight.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

DaSubliminal DaFraud DaRaincheck Da40yearoldsmoker :lol: :lol: fuck you.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

If somehow KC blows this open and hits the over, haters gonna gonna hate, can't lie. Cowboys taking that L and the Parlay made it a good football day.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bad call brotha. Still wish you woulda won.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm humming to this nigga cause I love em from afar.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

I do too. But its cool i know what happened that day. If you aint mean nothing by it then my bad bro. After so many times i aint know what to think tho. V, Moe, some other MFs been talking shit. I dont mind it if its funny lol im over it but when MFs just come out they face then you know it sparks a reaction.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

i hate that fucking moron Brandon Staley for ensuring a playoff spot for Pittsburgh. one of the all time worst playoff teams ever.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

I do too. But its cool i know what happened that day. If you aint mean nothing by it then my bad bro. After so many times i aint know what to think tho. V, Moe, some other MFs been talking shit. I dont mind it if its funny lol im over it but when MFs just come out they face then you know it sparks a reaction.

I would not have gotten into that sand arena bro, I fight to the death when I have to but I ain't volunteering for that shit.
I never threw shit your way about that shit.
Glad you love me man, Boricua Nation is slim and Anis doesn't even speak Spanish
:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

I speak Spanish, dont try and play me for no reason man. Glad you and Ice smooched it up. :thumbup:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

I would not have gotten into that sand arena bro, I fight to the death when I have to but I ain't volunteering for that shit.
I never threw shit your way about that shit.
Glad you love me man, Boricua Nation is slim and Anis doesn't even speak Spanish
:hearty-laugh:

Exactly bro lol. That sand shit threw me off. I get it in when i have to too, both on the job and personally, several times, but for this I didn't have that motivation, that anger element or whatever. I thought we was gon get in the ring and i was finna get my Cotto-Margo 2 on lol really just box circles around someone. Its cool tho, i think ima give it another go. Alot of people lose their first one.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

just an absolute clinic by KC. cannot wait for Buffalo/KC.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

well at least Ben is going out with some dignity, lighting it up in a meaningless 4th qtr blowout.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo Ice what was our bet concerning LA?? was it who goes further between them and SF?? thats what i think it was. and dont lie, i can look it up. :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
You spics need to calm down before One Time shows up.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:34 am 

Cash on hand:

its hilarious and pitiful that Dallas is blaming the ref for them running out of time at the end of the game. motherfuckers ran a qb draw with 14 seconds and no timeouts. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion