Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:01 am 

Cash on hand:

That Tyler Boyd TD with the whistle call was bullshit tho. Shame on the NFL for acting like they didnt know who did it, for not commenting, and then finally afterward stating that the refs ruled the whistle came after pass had been completed, which was super false. Just have to wonder if inept or collusion...

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Glad Buffalo whooped that ass and seperated themselves from the Pats. Josh allen was fuckin ballin. That boy a beast.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:10 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
officiating has been a disaster all season long and that sequence was probably the worst of it all, culminating in that insulting explanation by the head official. there's undeniable proof, but they'll stick to their story anyway. disgusting.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Mike Evans has eight straight 1,000 + yard seasons which is a record to start a career. Pretty damn impressive.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Tristan Wirfs out there playing on one leg lol but he scared of BA so he keeps trying to play anyway :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Troy aikman and joe buck pleading with the eagles to get the ball to devonta smith and his skinny bionic arm. So far they have not. Goedert getting all the love

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

The eagles D keeping them in it. But todd bowles and the bucs D sniffing them out every time

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam, right when they were bout to get premium field position, that bust Reagor fucks it all up

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah we all knew it was gonna be ugly. I want sanders, reagor, and this whole 5 RB philosophy gone, Mighty whitey need to figure this shit out and put his own stamp on the eagles style.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah we all knew it was gonna be ugly. I want sanders, reagor, and this whole 5 RB philosophy gone, Mighty whitey need to figure this shit out and put his own stamp on the eagles style.

You point out your white head coach like that is something uncommon lol or like you never had a white coach before. Or like all of us dont got white coaches :lol: i feel you tho. How you feel about Hurts? I dont know if he is it fam....

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You point out your white head coach like that is something uncommon lol or like you never had a white coach before. Or like all of us dont got white coaches :lol: i feel you tho. How you feel about Hurts? I dont know if he is it fam....

Nah guy, You lookin too much into it, as usual lately :hearty-laugh: I wanted a black head coach, but they didnt give one the nod, so I rightfully threw my support behind mighty whitey, even before he won a game, thats gonna be his name going forward! lol

Hurts, well, He's problematic as a thrower, I'll give him another season to show some improvements. Quicker decisions and quicker more accurate progressions and throws. But ya, I dont know any QB with those kind of issues who ever turn it around quick or even at all. They gonna have to put a better Oline around him. And get a better RB, a bruiser. Let emphasis on speed, we need a bruiser man.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Anyway misery love company, lets go niners.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dallas is really gonna shit the bed ain't they?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

No they are still very much in it. Dak is a very good QB who dont make mistakes. But they not shittin the bed they just going against the MF Niners dawg :smile81: :pimp:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kyle is a moron for not going for that 4th and 1 at midfield. Give Eli that ball and we run the clock out. Instead this clown gives it back to Dak knowing we dont have Bosa or Warner. Stupid decision regardless of what happens.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Kyle is a moron for not going for that 4th and 1 at midfield. Give Eli that ball and we run the clock out. Instead this clown gives it back to Dak knowing we dont have Bosa or Warner. Stupid decision regardless of what happens.

Just fight bro.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just fight bro.

I dont need you to tell me that. Worry about yo clown show shit

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

MF finally got some good weed, after smokin some east coast dirt his whole life and think he slick with the comments. Miss me wit that hoe shit bro. You and moe shoulda rescheduled yall lil shit but both yall didnt want that. Ima correct my shit on my end dont trip. Its easy to talk when neither one of yall show up.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Aye cheerleadin ass Moe what happened I thought Dallas was gonna get us :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm not even a cowboys fan but damn. Lol

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just fight bro.

I dont need you to tell me that. Worry about yo clown show shit

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

good win man. give Shanny some fucking respect though, gah damn.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

MF finally got some good weed, after smokin some east coast dirt his whole life and think he slick with the comments. Miss me wit that hoe shit bro. You and moe shoulda rescheduled yall lil shit but both yall didnt want that. Ima correct my shit on my end dont trip. Its easy to talk when neither one of yall show up.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

idk wtf i missed, but Ice out here wanting all the smoke! :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm not even a cowboys fan but damn. Lol

Dallas is worthless. they have to be shell shocked and wondering wtf do we do now?? :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

You fighting demons? Don't question me, when I ain't never shit on your situation. That shit is soft. Pussy.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

You fighting demons? Don't question me, when I ain't never shit on your situation. That shit is soft. Pussy.

You pussy. Non-rescheduling ass nigga. That's the 3rd "fight" reference you made. So you on some soft subliminal shit or nah. Let it be known lil nigga like Snoop told yall.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion