Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Rams-Titans

thats all you had to say. :lol:

All imma say is I once told yall at the front end or middle of the playoffs that Nick Foles was gonna be superbowl MVP. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
oooops i was mistaken. no Hopkins for Arizona. Rams gonna put it on the punchless Cardinals.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
oooops i was mistaken. no Hopkins for Arizona. Rams gonna put it on the punchless Cardinals.

Even if Hopkins was back I doubt he'd be 100, Rams beatin that ass regardless.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Even if Hopkins was back I doubt he'd be 100, Rams beatin that ass regardless.

yea man. Cards are a huge disappointment. Rams got a good draw here. Cards gotta rectify this recent penchant for late season slumps.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dan Marino win percentage .594

Warren Moon win percentage .502

Jimmy G. win percentage. 700

yea you right. :lol:

I don't have to listen to Colin. Colin ain't shit. i know my stuff. im sure you do to. but all i said was what they do THIS YEAR. answer that. with yo unhinged emotional ass.

"FUCK JIMMY!! FUCK SHANNAHAN!! PUT IN LANCE!! I HATE THESE MOTHERFUCKERS AND I HATE EVERYTHING!!........ooooo we won. me happy now. :happy:

You don't understand meaningful games lol when's the last time the Jets had a game like that to get to the playoffs. Go ahead I'll wait....

And that comparison is weak. Those guys are HOF's from a diff era. Made guys. Me and Colin know our shit. You dont know shit when it comes to these two. Cause you in fuckin denial. These guys are losing QBs

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

wtf do the Jets have to do with anything?? i dont play for the Jets and you dont play for SF, talking about "you dont understand meaningful games." :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

im not even talking about Kirk Cousins. i asked you one simple question about Stafford and Jimmys win % this season. and for that I get career winning %, talk about Cousins, the Jets, and oh you dont have to listen to me you can listen to Colin, like he some fucking football god. man get it together.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

This dude ice is really retarded and doesn't get it man..nigga talking about winning %
Bro wat part u don't understand?

Jimmy sucks man his winning % is only wat it is because he was with the pats and niners...
Belechick has proven he can make the playoffs with anyone at QB

11 wins with bumass Cassel,made the playoffs with a rookie Mac Jones....jimmy aint shit u clown he just benefitted fr great situations period

If cousins was with belechick and the 9ers he'd have the same winning % and most likely it would be even better.
If he was in that super bowl on the niners they would have won,he wouldn't have missed that throw to sanders and we'd be having a totally different conversation

This dude is really a dumbass that doesn't get it man it's sad

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

He started like 4 games at the most for the Pats. Like i said you imbecile, Jimmy took over a 1-10 team and won out the rest of the season dummy. Proving he can win with scrubs.

You two are too stupid to realize after all this time, teams, coaches and rosters Cousins and Stafford had they are who they are. Loser QBs. Rams gonna be out 1st or 2nd round at the most it's idiotic for anyone to think they are going to the Superbowl.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

I brought up the Jets cause you wanna bring up my "emotional" highs and lows during a crucial ass game. So i clapped back with you wouldn't know the feeling. Which you wouldn't. You would probably have to go back to the Sanchez days when the Jets actually played meaningful football.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

I brought up the Jets cause you wanna bring up my "emotional" highs and lows during a crucial ass game. So i clapped back with you wouldn't know the feeling. Which you wouldn't. You would probably have to go back to the Sanchez days when the Jets actually played meaningful football.

you really think i been a sports fan for only 10 years and the Jets are the only team i cheer for??

Post Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well since this is the NFL thread , im talking about your NFL team.

I really hope the Jets and Giants get over the clown-show organization hump.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:18 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Biggest football weekend of the year right here. So many juicy matchups.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:42 am 

Cash on hand:

Brother Burowz wrote:
Biggest football weekend of the year right here. So many juicy matchups.

Super Nintendo Sega Genesis
When I was dead broke shit I couldn't picture this.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice wat part u don't understand??
Are u really this dumb??
If jimmy was on Stafford and cousins teams he wouldn't even have made the playoffs

U said he took bums to the Superbowl bro wtf are u talking about my man?? Kittle,deebo,sanders,mostert,bosa and Sherman are bums??

U really a stupid motherfuker bro...
Bumass keenum made the title game,foles won the Superbowl...are u really dumb enough to believe these guys are really better than Stafford and cousins?

Bro sometimes bums like goff and Jimmy benefit from a great talented team u fucking dumbass :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Like I said man u put Stafford and cousins on the teams goff and Jimmy was on they win those Superbowls instead of losing....u are clearly delusional man

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Well since this is the NFL thread , im talking about your NFL team.

I really hope the Jets and Giants get over the clown-show organization hump.

yea this upcoming draft in conjunction with our last one is going to decide our next decade. two top 10 picks, two 2s, a 3 and two 4s. we drafted an entire offensive foundation last year with Wilson/Vera-Tucker/Moore/Carter. obviously those guys have to pan out but so far their is optimism. if they pan out and we can crush this draft, we'll be set to take off soon. I think Saleh and Lafleur also improved as the season went on. people overlook that those 2 were rookies too, as HC and OC.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe come with some facts when you talk. Maybe you could get a job if you came with some facts in these interviews, instead of talking outta your ass.

The 49ers are like 6-25 without Jimmy. 25-8 with Jimmy. So clearly its not the team carrying Jimmy, like your dumbass is saying.

When he arrived we were 1-10. We finished 6-10 that year. Let that register.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

As far as claiming Stafford woild win the super bowl on a good Rams team :lol: :lol: :lol: ok well he has his chance smart guy. I think they get no further than 2nd round. The NFC championship game would stun me. Let alone the SB.

He has 8 interceptions the last 4 games lmao. He is choking per usual. He gonna choke in the playoffs and be right there on his couch playing fanduel like your bum ass :lol: except for much more. And a woman next to him, not Sam.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Maybe you could get a job if you came with some facts in these interviews, instead of talking outta your ass.

He gonna choke in the playoffs and be right there on his couch playing fanduel like your bum ass :lol: except for much more. And a woman next to him, not Sam.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

The Bengals 31 year drought without a playoff win will come to an end today :pimp:

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

What a shit game. Penalties and field goals galore. Jerome and them boys doing too much. Blowing whistles early and shit lol

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its time the raiders got them a real QB.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

its impossible to believe NEs D is playing this bad.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its time the raiders got them a real QB.

maybe Jimmy. :P

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

this has to be up there among the worst defensive performances in NFL playoff history. pure annihilation by Buffalo. Buffalo at KC is going to be nuts next weekend.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol Jimmy is definitely an upgrade. I dont hate Carr. I been mum on him the last couple seasons to see if he could get better under Gruden or just mature. But he is who he is.

Above average but not much else. 23 TDs to 14 ints this season. And since he cane in the league leads the leagues in fumbles and fumbles lost. Todays was pretty costly as he was staring down down Waller

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion