Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

There's my other partner Burr. Look at God. Wont he do it. Yes he will. Throw me and Souljah up in there

Damn, he really will! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shit supposed to happen. Prophetic!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I hit up the homie on FB and God did the rest.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I hit up the homie on FB and God did the rest.

Oh you did it?

Bad muthafucka you! :pimp:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Alright Rico, you San Fran scaliwag.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... fc30e032da

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

San Fran scallywag in the building lol but yea it's saying no room. I think you have to delete the reserved spots from last years teams so i can get in

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

San Fran scallywag in the building lol but yea it's saying no room. I think you have to delete the reserved spots from last years teams so i can get in

Well that's retarded. I can't get on desktop until later so I changed it to 14 teams temporarily.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im in there. Lets fuckin go :happy: :happy: :happy: :boxer: :boxer: :smile81:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Cooper Kupp on the shelf with a bad hammy. I'm telling ya...you gotta stick with the darkies. His ADP never should've been that high. I feel for those who have already drafted. This injury should push him down at least 50 spots.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Man shut yo ass up. You clowns did that shit to yourselves. Moe stubbornly chose to let that ride all year. Prime quit cause I didn't let him rob you. You repeatedly need saving from yourself. So no, i wont ever say i was wrong because I wasn't.

Wow bro ya niggas serious? I just read pages of this shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice listen man I endorsed u over burrowz but make no mistake nigga ur horrible to.ur just a better option over burrowz the worse option.nigga wat u did was crazy and unforgivable to me.

U literally took away all my wins and pts and locked my team and u say u wasn't wrong?? Ice u a hoe I don't like u but burrowz has a horrible history of also doing shady shit.
Ya both horrible candidates anyone else should be running the leagues but y'all

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:57 am 

Cash on hand:

Honestly I've stayed out of this this far and long because I'm not a part of these leagues this year so I didn't feel like getting involved in this nonsense...but ice u using my name over and over as an endorsement I definitely won't let that slide

Nigga I don't like u,I don't respect u for wat u did to me and I'm not on ur side here ....I only chose u because i feel bad for the other ppl that are playing in these leagues.
U was cool last year u didn't lock my team and I won and dominated ur league

That's wat would have happened that yr if u didn't lock my team snd literally take away all my wins and pts..
U a petty little bitch ice ur a piece of shit scumbag,but ur still a better choice than burrowz which isn't saying much

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:01 am 

Cash on hand:

I really hope and pray u and burrowz run these leagues clean man cuz bho nation deserves the best,they deserve better than you and burrowz...I wish Austin or swords or anybody else would run these leagues.

If I'm come back I wanna run the main league I'm making that known now ..but honestly idk if I want all this stress and headaches next yr for a free league I'm in 8 money leagues this yr the lowest one is 150. Austin wats good are u playing in these leagues?

Wens the draft of both and it should be on different days .
This nigga ice a wild hypocrite,NIGGA HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME I WON IN HIS LEAGUE NOT THE MAIN LEAGUE.
NOW HE ACTING LIKE HIS LEAGUE TAKES PRIORITY :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Nigga move ur draft to another day ice nobody trying to do 2 drafts in the same day let alone back to back u hoeass nigga

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice, I don't care if you play but you're going to have to get a twelfth player.

Also, I will say for the record that I am not convinced that at least one of the new accounts in Ice's league is just a second account for Ice. Ice will do anything to win including cheating.

This shit is really hilarious man...
Burrowz the only reason u achieved diamond status is because in all those leagues u won or did well in u were the commissioner and u did the same THING U DID IN OUR LEAGUE.

I DID SOME DIGGING YRS AGO AND EMAILED THEM PPL SND THEY TOLD ME U DID THE SAME SHIT LOCKED THERE TEAMS,TOOK THERE PLAYERS BENCHED NIGGAS MSDE YOURSELF THE WINNER :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U really thought I wouldn't find out burrowz??
All ur titles and ur diamond status is a sham....
U and ice are frauds man ya niggas are both honestly pieces of shit dog water unfit to run any league

Both of u are like the politicians who should never ever be elected to office and get a ounce of power

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:20 am 

Cash on hand:

And ice probably did the same thing :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Scumbag won't even admit he was wrong for wat he did to me...
Yes I talked some shit but dam ice u took it to far.i was 4-0 first place most pts LITERALLY DOMINATING AND U TOOK AWAY NY EINS SND PTS MADE ME WINLESS AND U DONT THINK U WERE WRONG??

U DON'T SEE THAT AS TAKING IT TO FAR??
U SUNK MY RATING TO SILVER BRO :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

But it's all good u could never keep a real nigga down that's why I'm back at platinum now hoe and I ended up beating it sorry ass IN UR OWN LEAGUE AND WINNING

GOD DONT LIKE UGLY BITCH :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

If I come back next year u or burrowz can't be the commissioner tho that's real....gotta be jermz, Austin, Soulja,truth anybody but ya scumbags

But I wish u guys good luck this Sunday for ur drafts man ...
Hold it down draft well and run a clean league.
Don't be locking niggas teams taking pts and wins away, stealing players to win titles

Have some integrity man,I don't ever wanna see or hear about this nonsense happening again be better were getting old for all this bullshit and scumbaggery man especially in a free league

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe whatup bro where you been? You got in trouble and they wouldn't let you use the computer? Lmao or you been planning your next trip to attend a Charlo-Canelo in Vegas and this time stay in 4 hotels :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude said he dominated when his name was literally " FROM O-4 to the Title!" :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

I know you not playing with a full deck, but i still got love for you Moe. I know you a habitual liar. But its all good. You never been locked in the main league so why you aint won that yet? In all these years, that's a shame.

Anyway i wish you luck with your 18 money leagues hahaha. You should be a millionaire if you win most of them. Then you'll be at even more fights! Front row with Dave Chappelle , Denzel , Leo DiCaprio and Moe.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm in 8 money leagues ice...
Already did 4 drafts I got 4 more.
Tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
I love my teams so far one league I got kupp I'm trying to ship that hoe off

Made a few offers hoping somebody takes him.
I been busy researching, doing these drafts, living life man.us open started so i been watching that tennis to
That canelo charlo ppv card is the greatest lineup ever definitely in yrs

Lubin vs Ramos, Elijah Garcia on there and another good fight definitely would be worth the trip but I can't do Vegas again anytime soon that shit was to many headaches man

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Football season tho ice I'll definitely be around here posting staying in contact with u guys...
I really hope u and burrowz do the right things in these leagues be righteous and just :hearty-laugh:

Since jermz seems to be playing in one of them he should run things or at least watch burrowz in the main league.
I went out on top man I won ur league and burrowz league and I won the main league yrs ago so I'm good.

Bho legendary status son I whooped u in ur own league and u was the 1 seed son....u was a stepping stone to my greatness :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

U went out like a chump lol a scared chump. Did you even make the playoffs in the main league?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its one thing to win one of these lil bozo spinoff leagues, like ok your the Ice's league champ lol IM THE REIGNING BHO CHAMP. Now that has a ring to it. And we already did the research, you NEVER won the BHO league, NEVER. You know we can track these things right?!!

Just like you never went to Vegas or to Crawford-Spence :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: wit ya lying ass

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Classic Moe diatribe. Yo Moe, keep us abreast of your money leagues and take screenshots of your success. Aw, my fault dog, I forgot you don't know how to do that shit.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Well I need to add a bozo spinoff league title to my collection lol. I feel like I still haven't gauged the proper way to attack a 2qb league. Do u go 2 elite qbs early. 2 mid tier qbs later?? 1 early and 1 later?? Or maybe not even sweat taking a 2nd qb?? Not sure.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

As soon as I get somebody to show me how to upload videos and pics on here ice I'll gladly prove u wrong and show I was at the Spence Crawford fight

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyway I won the bho league in 2007-8 or 09 one of them yrs I forgot....
Different name different league id so u can't find it.
Anyway ice believe wat u want I made the semis in the main league last yr.

Nigga I'm the man I went out a winner it's crazy u calling ur own league a spinoff :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Niggas really will say anything to discredit my wins man it's crazy.its all good tho ice keep hating I expect nothing less out of u...the day u actually acknowledge or give me credit for anything I do will be the day all is wrong in the world

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

U better have another good yr cuz if u go back to being the bottom feeding loser u always been it would be a shame...
Everyone already thinks u was just dumb lucky and last yr was a fluke so u better back it up hoe :hearty-laugh:
Anyway man like I said good luck tomorrow I also have a 10 pm draft one of my money leagues.
Starting tomorrow I draft 4 days in a row all leagues 200 and 350 so I'm playing for big chips

8 money leagues this yr I'll keep ya posted

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe really believes he won all those years ago. Your senility is adorable.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion