Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

I traded for Elliot and Adams so I'm happy with that...
Got ab for a te I never cared about and than Burton scored more than waller this week :finger: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ice keep talking about Elliot and Keenan Allen
Allen will get hurt hes damages goods hes always on the clock.... 2 busted acls already its always wen he'll be hurt and out not if

Elliot stays healthy... Like I said I'll just be patient and wait on him.he looked good last night
And ice I told u this months ago I dont sell rugs anymore I do real estate now

But right now I do nothing actually cuz the market is down and not worth my time and efforts...
So in living off my savings and unemployment...
I make money playing online poker, fanduel,and draft kings

I'm fine I'm not thinking about going back to work full-time until maybe February or March wen things get back to normal and I feel safe from this virus

Until than I'll be fine I'll continue to eat and drink water :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

You didn’t answer any of the question. Except maybe the carpet one. We know I was right about Elliot. Three straight weeks under 10 points is pathetic. I told you they were trash, they have a 3rd stringer and no defense. Its not about how he looks dummy. Keenan alone wins but i had Mostert and davis and all yall said it was dumb. I GOT VISION.

Anyway why you keep offering the same bum ass deals, expecting different results? You trolling?

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice ur a fool....
Ur a shortsighted loser thats why you'll always be a smalltime nigga fishing and content with the breadcrumbs u get in life

I dont give a fuck about Keenan Allen....
All my wrs are better than him
Evans,brown,woods, golladay there all better and less likely to get injured

Elliot is a consensus top 5 pick...he can have a 30 pt game in any given week and I'm betting on him being better as this qb gets better or Dalton comes back
The talking is over man....I won in both leagues again this week I'll be 1st and 2nd place

I'm done talking from now on.....wen the playoffs come we can talk than

Post Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:59 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Prophet Phallus is salvation. The Prophet is the way.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:05 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bishop wants me to let you guys know that, now that CMC is back, none of you faggots are safe.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz why are u such a scumbag piece of shit???
U just continue to go and change things without telling anyone or holding things to a Vote

Who the fuck approved u changing the trade end date from the 28th to today????
Ur such a piece of shit its unreal....
WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY U OLD FAGGOT NOT A DICTATORSHIP!!!!!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wen are u gonna realize u can't just go changing the rules cuz ur the commissioner??
The no bench thing, locking my team from making trades now this dumb shit

Why the fuck did u even change the trade deadline in the first place???? Nobody complained about it u could have waited than held it to a vote

BUT INSTEAD U JUST GO AND CHANGE IT YESTERDAY WO ANYONES VOTE OR permission!!!
DO U NOT UNDERSTAND THE DEFINITION OF A DEMOCRACY???

common decency?? Etiquette???
U can't just go changing things and doing watever u want u little fag

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yaaaaaa I saw that one and was waiting for someone to bring it up.

Shady.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
This is why I never joined this league. Burowz is like a hall monitor in gradeschool.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

This is why I never joined this league. Burowz is like a hall monitor in gradeschool.

Yea i wish i never did. Shit is trash. Straight Bush league that only a clown like Moe would brag about winning.

Anyway Moe how Zeke working for ya?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea i wish i never did. Shit is trash. Straight Bush league that only a clown like Moe would brag about winning.

Anyway Moe how Zeke working for ya?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: A W is a W, and Imma brag about winning it too :lol: but mostly to Moe.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz is bragging about being 1st place in it....
So I guess hes a chumo sucker to right ice???
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Ur just a loser bro period....plain and simple
Any league is hard to win,8 teams or watever it is
Ur never gonna win anything so u dont have to worry about it ice

Post Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Zeke is working out great for me...I'm 2-0 with him I'm getting wins thats all that matters
I already told ur dumass I'm waiting on Zeke

Gilbert looked good,now he has the bye to get better and more familiar with the team and the offense.... Zeke gets a week to rest up and get fresh

I already told ur Dumass wat the plan is...
I'm patient and waiting its all about the playoffs man
Wen week 13-16 comes thats wen Zeke will pat dividends for me

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Zeke is working out great for me...I'm 2-0 with him I'm getting wins thats all that matters

Gilbert looked good,now he has the bye to get better and more familiar with the team and the offense.... Zeke gets a week to rest up and get fresh

Zeke is a droppable scrub at this point, your just being stubborn so you dont lose the trade but you already lost it dummy. and he is not the reason you are winning. You are winning because this is bush league and only 4 people are playing lol

Dumbasses like Souljah and burr pretty much handed Jermz the chip barring injury. Of course anything can happen but just the simple fact burr created a bum league with a bum vision where an unemployed bum like NoMoney can win and a canadian jamaican can win (no disrespect lol) and assemble a stacked team off of the error of his ways is disgusting. In no league outside of a league for children would anyone drop Michael thomas or dalvin cook. Burr is kicking himself right now seeing Cook dominate.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Zeke is a droppable scrub at this point, your just being stubborn so you dont lose the trade but you already lost it dummy. and he is not the reason you are winning. You are winning because this is bush league and only 4 people are playing lol

Dumbasses like Souljah and burr pretty much handed Jermz the chip barring injury. Of course anything can happen but just the simple fact burr created a bum league with a bum vision where an unemployed bum like NoMoney can win and a canadian jamaican can win (no disrespect lol) and assemble a stacked team off of the error of his ways is disgusting. In no league outside of a league for children would anyone drop Michael thomas or dalvin cook. Burr is kicking himself right now seeing Cook dominate.

Listen, my strategy was tight...its not my fault the rest of yall wasnt on the ball. Get some wins and get in a good position, then when everyone dropping names because of Bye weeks, sweep in and grab players. If you was online when they became available you would have scooped them up and been goin like this :happy-dancing: and you wouldnt be callin it a kids league :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:41 am 

Cash on hand:

I just really wish i never joined this shitty shitty league. No fun. No competition. Dumb ass scoring. Child for a commissioner. I absolutely HATE the scoring. Half point shit is fuckin retarded.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen, my strategy was tight...its not my fault the rest of yall wasnt on the ball. Get some wins and get in a good position, then when everyone dropping names because of Bye weeks, sweep in and grab players. If you was online when they became available you would have scooped them up and been goin like this :happy-dancing: and you wouldnt be callin it a kids league :lol:

No, i really would. I dont like nothing easy. It’s why i never really liked fighting lil guys like Moe. Like if i know i can whip your ass i dont really care to do it. But this shit aint realistic. I like our league cause its competitive. This shit is dumb no one would ever have a team stacked like that. You know fuckin well Burrowz is special ed and not all the way there. Souljah is just overweight and from Baltimore, one of the dumbest cities in the USA and that’s facts. Shoutout Tank davis lol. But this league is BUSH LEAGUE and for kids

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Dam ice u coming at niggaz necks strong :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U talk some big shit for a nigga with no rapsheet....u ever been in a holding cell nigga u ever spent a night in the slammer????

I was at rikers for a few months all together....
Everyone in central bookings knows me...
U talk a lot for some pussy nigga bro Dam
Wtf u know about a jail cell???

U keep talking this little nigga shit and Napoleon complexes but it seems like u have the big mans complex.... Wat u like 6'4??
So u feel like a really bad man don't u??

The air up there is really thin nigga :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:38 am 

Cash on hand:

News flash all the baddest niggaz in boxing right now are frail around my size as u say....
I'm 5'10 170 bro

Davis is a little shit hes probably 5'4...
Floyd and Crawford 5'9
Canelo around there....
Mannys a little shit,I saw teo at msg hes like 5'7
Lomas 5'5 another pipsqueak

U keep talking this big nigga shit bro be QUIET...
U the type of guy that gets by on his size u dont throw any hands...u some old geezer that probably hasne fought in yrs man stfu already

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:46 am 

Cash on hand:

No, i really would. I dont like nothing easy. It’s why i never really liked fighting lil guys like Moe. Like if i know i can whip your ass i dont really care to do it. But this shit aint realistic. I like our league cause its competitive. This shit is dumb no one would ever have a team stacked like that. You know fuckin well Burrowz is special ed and not all the way there. Souljah is just overweight and from Baltimore, one of the dumbest cities in the USA and that’s facts. Shoutout Tank davis lol. But this league is BUSH LEAGUE and for kids

So u beat up every guy u ever fought my size WO ever breaking a sweat huh???? Ur a lieing sack of SHIT.....

Its true mab soulja and burrow both retards....
Clearly its some loose screws there but u ain't have to come at dudes necks like that....
Ur just a crying little bitch man end of story

I dont like burrowz league either....I like full pt ppr not half pt,I hate how burrowz has been a total piece of shit all yr...
Hes a obvious scumbag he did us dirty since draft night

But I still wanna win at the end of the day....
I dont cry and make excuses like u cuz I'm not a little bitch like u....
I can adapt to the horrible things burrowz does better

Drop thomas and cook than traded himself kamara......never seen a piece of shit like burrowz man

Nobody is that dumb to trade kamara for those bums...I feel sorry for burrows times must be rough going thru all this to win a free league

But I prefer that than be a crying whiny quitting little bitch like u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U just straight soft...u probably quit on everything wen the going gets to tough u just Smell like a tapout nigga :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Wen the going gets touch ice always gonna quit anf tapout...I bet u never had a relationship longer than a year or 2

Cuz use a quitting bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
That's why u can't understand why I'm sticking it out with Zeke....ur so stupid to the point where its hilarious to me

U think I give a fuck wat a clown like u says and thinks???? Nigga I'm winning in money leagues... U think I'm keeping Zeke cuz I care wat ur DUMASS thinks????

Thats a joke in itself
I'm keeping Zeke cuz I believe hes gonna produce in sdecember u fucking DUMASS

I'm not emotional like u clowns...
I dont let my personal feelings cloud my judgement and get in the way of business.....
Ur a assclown holding onto deebo and mostert cuz ur s 9ers fan

Thats as dumb as it gets....
U to emotional and stupid to cut ur losses which is why ur a loser like ur 9ers who haven't won in 30 YRS!!!!!

DONT confuse ME WITH U MY MAN...
IF WEEK 13 COMES and ZEKE still a bum I'll gladly cut him and admit u got me thats fine

But wtf will it matter if I'm in the playoffs and ur DUMASS isn't??? U to stupid to even reason with man...mind u I lost Barkley in this league and I'm still where I am

Post Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

Lil man BIG MAD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall still dont think Burr is running Joso’s team?!! :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :lol: Shit is so fucked up. He dropped Julio and Tyreek. Dam this league is so gay.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

They were both on byes and joso needed to set his lineup... Doesn't matter anyways cuz burrowz doesn't have enough money to bid and get both as fas
Definitely looks crooked tho

Doesn't matter man this is why I'm done after this yr... Jermz league dudes veto every trade and its week 9 and u have dudes colluding to hive teams free wins

Playing Hyde,big Ben over Allen,aiyuk on the bench crowder in....I'm done man this is my last yr

Post Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Even if burrowz got both hill and Julio he still wouldn't win...Julio might get shut down by week 15 man who knows

Championship is week 16.... Its a good chance Julio and tyreek will be done by than wether its resting for the playoffs, or just to preserve julios trade value this off season and keep him healthy

Whatever burrowz tries it won't work simply cuz he sucks and isn't smart enough to even scheme himself to a title :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Me or jermz is gonna win this league thats how its gonna be regardless

I have all the experience I know how to close wen it comes playoff time...and jermz clearly has the best team

So we'll see wat happens

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion