Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:39 am 

Cash on hand:

Man jermz ain't winning shit....
I'm winning this league same like last year and I'm gonna beat jermz this week.
Its a science to a league like this which is why I traded for Zeke and Adams in the first place

Jacobs and Evans is legit core pieces to...
Cook is a hurt baby we'll see wat happens with him
Long season to go playoffs start week 15 in this league remember that

Halfway thru another 7 weeks left after today a lot can happen

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:02 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Keep that same energy Moe. I forfeited our match up, and you are stupid if you think otherwise.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

The real Captain Kirk got me the W over burr sorry ass. I haven’t had a full lineup in forever. Still getting W’s in this trash league. Ima win this retarded league lol

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz u think my team is a finished product???
Lmaoooo
I'm glad u confident enough to give wins away to the defending champ tho I'll take it

Cook was definitely a great pickup...
I thought about it, maybe I should have picked him up....but I wasn't gonna risk a loss this week I had to go all out cuz I lost 2 in a row and this is a close league

I wanna retire a winner in both leagues so from now I'm going for the win every week...
Adams went off and I still have faith Elliot will be fine so I'm happy

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmaoooo
I'm glad u confident enough to give wins away to the defending champ tho I'll take it

I thought about it, maybe I should have picked him up....but I wasn't gonna risk a loss this week I had to go all out cuz I lost 2 in a row and this is a close league

I wanna retire a winner in both leagues so from now I'm going for the win every week...

Elliott a bum lmao. I won the deal just with keeping Allen :lol: :lol: :lol: told you the Cowboys are absolute trash. If Mostert didnt get hurt, and you picked him right back up so you know i won the trade, major one a sided win. You will never outsmart me in this shit lol. Zeke is done cauae his environment is done. 12 carries for 45 yards sounds about right for him for the rest of the year.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmaoooo

On the real, you lucky that it's a shallow league so you can find someone to replace OBJ. And in the other league, you team is pretty deep, but you gonna run into big trouble if CMC comes back and subplants Davis.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm gonna be fine in both leagues....
I never gave a fuck about Odell he was a 1 week pickup in burrowz league cuz cincys dee us horrible :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Jermz I'm fine....Adams,Hopkins, woods,and Higgins every week now.swift and Wilson im good

Ice believe wat u want....Elliot is qb proof hes still gonna have big games it DOESNT matter who the qb is... I picked mostert back up cuz u know ur such a stupid sucker I can trade him back to u wen he suits up again :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Believe wat u want but at the end of the day wen its all said and done I'll be deep in the playoffs in both leagues and u probably won't even make the playoffs

Ur man deebo got hurt to....ur fan worship makes u weak for 9ers players thats why you'll never win cuz u dont think clearly ur to biased towards ur 9ers to see straight

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmaoooo

On the real, you lucky that it's a shallow league so you can find someone to replace OBJ. And in the other league, you team is pretty deep, but you gonna run into big trouble if CMC comes back and subplants Davis.

I know cmac will play this Thursday against Atlanta and I prepared for that.....I'll hold onto Davis until cmac gets reinjured or this will become a timeshare to keep cmac healthy

But this week I'm prepared to play swift and Jackson and I'm fine with that.... Either way I'll be fine
Wilson and my other wrs ain't going anywhere gesecki can blow up and become tuas favorite target so I have plenty of options my team is the deepest team in the league by far

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmaoooo

I know cmac will play this Thursday against Atlanta and I prepared for that.....I'll hold onto Davis until cmac gets reinjured or this will become a timeshare to keep cmac healthy

But this week I'm prepared to play swift and Jackson and I'm fine with that.... Either way I'll be fine
Wilson and my other wrs ain't going anywhere gesecki can blow up and become tuas favorite target so I have plenty of options my team is the deepest team in the league by far

I dont think you are the deepest at all in Burowz league to be honest. But you definitely equipped to handle the OBJ short fall in the other league, and OBJ has underachieved. Sucks to lose him as a trade piece tho.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ur a bum who talks out of his ass. Zeke HAS ALWAYS had Dak, so how is he QB proof lmao :kopfpatsch: :lol: he has never showed it. Dallas is a dumpster fire and I knew that. Meanwhile Allen gets 15 targets a game from a future star QB like Herbert. And Mostert is a beast just got hurt.

Anyway yea it feels good having your players from your team, since your Giants are absolute trash you dont know shit about that!! You say your unbiased i say your team is ass

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Talks about Bias but he had OBJ in every league lmao. Still holding on to those Giant days.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

So happy about this ass whooping i gave Burrowz for a few reasons lol. Dis spelling his lil gay vision “ohhh you have to drop your players or you gonna lose, there’s no bench, spend wisely :cry: :shock: ;) “ man please. I havent had a full lineup in weeks, and I’m in first place, proving its about QUALITY players, you dumb hick.

And my defense carried the day and really did that work, and that’s how Burro has always made his mark, living off defense. So suck on that bitch.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So happy about this ass whooping i gave Burrowz for a few reasons lol. Dis spelling his lil gay vision “ohhh you have to drop your players or you gonna lose, there’s no bench, spend wisely :cry: :shock: ;) “ man please. I havent had a full lineup in weeks, and I’m in first place, proving its about QUALITY players, you dumb hick.

And my defense carried the day and really did that work, and that’s how Burro has always made his mark, living off defense. So suck on that bitch.

You will respect Phallus!

Actually, nevermind.

The prophet says, it's gonna be in your chubby ass next week! :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Talks about Bias but he had OBJ in every league lmao. Still holding on to those Giant days.

Wtf are u clowns talking about??
I picked up Odell in burrowz league cuz that was clearly the smart play....MAYFIELD HAD 5 TDS
SO OBVIOUSLY IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ODELL BEING A FORMER GIANT :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

I only drafted Odell in jermz league cuz got him in the 4th rd after I got got Adams and Hopkins.....it was smart to compliment Odell with those guys and Wilson if it worked out

Doesn't matter anyways I still have woods and Higgins....I've been right about everything so far.
Burrowz ridiuculed me for spending my last money on Higgins and he's clearly a stud

I don't have to explaine myself to u clowns I'm winning my strategy is clearly working and paying off....dropped Lamar for Herbert that paid off to
So keep talking that shit,I'm gonna keep getting wins so ya talk don't mean shit until I get on a losing streak and it ain't gonna happens :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

And thanks for vetoing my trade for Thomas ya did me a favor.... He's doubtful for week 8 with this hamstring. So thanks I got to keep Higgins and waller they'll be in my lineup evert week fro now on

Ur hating ending up helping me....
I don't even want Thomas anymore

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:51 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz gave himself Kamara :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: this league is so trash and crooked.

Joso would never trade Kamara for that. Nigga hasnt even taken Godwin out or played with his lineup but he traded Kamara huh?!! Lol okkkk

Post Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hey Burr so Joso hasn’t adjusted his lineup all year, and just decided to trade you Kamara huh?!! :eusa_think: :eusa_think: :finger: :finger: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And still hasn’t done shit to his roster. You full of shit Burrowz!!!! Talk about niggas cheatin you the biggest one lol this league is so ass

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:33 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yahoo needs a feature to let managers auto refuse trades. Im tired of Moes bullshit trade offers every monday/tuesday. Its like fking clock work. Dogshit. Everytime.

Im about to step back into first place...after putting up 177 with Thomas and Jones on my bench...and here comes moe offering me hot garabge in pathetic attempt to get me to disintegrate what is the best team in the whole league. Fuck off, you pest!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea like I said, you have the best team in the league hands down. Im man enough to say it. So for now, you are the champ, on paper lol. But of course you still have to go out there and do it.

But i bet Burrowz feels like a dumb ass for dropping Cook. Trying to execute gis dumb vision, but thrn he goes and adds Chase Edmonds, a week early, a good move to try and help with the loss of Cook, but it goes completely against his stupid ass vision. Because he was the one saying we need to have full lineups every week and drop our players in order to do so. And he is already on board with starting guys who dont even play, just to keep his talent. So there goes that.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hey Moe, Zeke is droppable now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I aint counting any chickens Ice. Lol.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its true jermz got the best team on paper... Cook puts him over the top I should have added him I waited to long

But there will be injuries by the time week 15 comes....
Cook will probably be shut down maybe Thomas to
Remember playoffs start week 15 in burrowz league
So jermz team won't look like thus by then
Jermz is a natural born loser he'll find a way to always lose and fuck it up cuz thats wat losers do :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Burrowz lost with cmac and Lamar last yr remember that....jermz will find a way to lose to
I'm a closer man, a winner I'll find a way to win cuz I have all these yrs of experience, all these trophies

I know how to win,wen to get certain guys thats trending upwards.... Ice keep talking bitch cuz wen week 15 comes I'll be in the playoffs and I hope I see u cuz by than Elliot will be cooking again

He ran well last night with this horrible qb he looked good ur a fool I'm glad u keep running ur mouth cuz wen the playoffs start I'll be around trust me.....
Burrowz dropping cook was ridiculous wen he had 2 ir spots to use :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Wat a dummy this guy is....
I said las yr I would find a way to beat burrowz with Lamar and cmac and I did
I'll do the same with jermz this yr....

Week 15 will come and he won't have all these guys he has now cuz this shit ain't that easy it DOESNT work that way....wen hes forced to make the hard decisions hes gonna fold and play the wrong guys like usual and end up losing

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Hey Moe, why do you offer the same trades over and over? Robert woods and _____ for for a team’s best player?!! :eusa_think: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Why do you keep getting Robert woods just to try and trade him?

Do you apply these same business practices to the real world?!!

Do you try and sell a person the same carpet over and over even though they insist they didn’t want that carpet?!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: and for top dollar?? These are serious questions

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Hey Moe, why do you offer the same trades over and over? Robert woods and _____ for for a team’s best player?!! :eusa_think: :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Why do you keep getting Robert woods just to try and trade him?

Do you apply these same business practices to the real world?!!

Do you try and sell a person the same carpet over and over even though they insist they didn’t want that carpet?!! :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: and for top dollar?? These are serious questions

:rofl: :rofl: yall aint right man.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is just a big Dummy. I havent seen a single trade from him all year in this league where I couldnt just take the trade pieces off of waiver wire eventually, and it was always him trying to get one of my top talent.

Just call this muthafucka Lamont Sanford

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion