Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Moe, you are now eligible to make trades again but that is contingent on you not making me shitty trade offers in the main BHO league. Whenever you make me a shitty trade offer in the other league, I will lock your team in this league from making trades. I also want to say that your faggoty friend Damian has not paid attention to his team at all in this league this year and that falls on YOU!! So, after this year, you are both out of this league and if we can find people to replace you both then we will. I can probably get Anis and Prime to join it next year and there are other options as well.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:31 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Burr is literally punishing dudes for being annoying. id be flipping out if i was playing. but im not,. so....

:smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol: :smiley-says-lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Next year, with regard to the settings for this league, I will add more active roster spots for each week. We will still not have a bench though because I like the strategy of that. I will also add another I.R. spot.

So, we will likely have three WR spots, three RB spots, and four superflex spots.

No kickers and no bench spots. And we'll probably put more money into the FAAB since y'all have real budget control issues.

I will also add a co-commissioner.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burr is literally punishing dudes for being annoying. id be flipping out if i was playing. but im not,. so....

It's every day with this nigga. Fuck him. He's out after this year. I'm done fucking with him.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I tried to remove 2 trades I had proposed but I can't cuz this scumbag locked me.... Wat a piece of shit u are burrowz wow idk wat to even say to this

Take those 2 trades off or unlock my team u faggot....this is unbelievable wat a fag u are

Wow

Ill level with you Moe.

Burowz asked me to do that to you in the main league. Obviously regardless of our personal jousting back and forth, I wouldnt stoop to that. Lol. He's probably fucking with you. But that shit is pretty stupid regardless.

Hard R huh B???

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:45 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

It's not fair, but it's funny as fuck. And he wants him punished even in leagues that he doesn't control :lol: Burowz is a character man :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It's not fair, but it's funny as fuck. And he wants him punished even in leagues that he doesn't control :lol: Burowz is a character man :lol:

So you're not annoyed by his constant shitty trade offers???

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm very annoyed :hearty-laugh: Woods, or something similar at the end of games....every fucking week...for the exact same player that I have.....with the exact same trade strategy. Him trying to give me 2 players for my one...when the tail end player would just end up on my bench or on waivers.

He sends these trades to everyone, hoping someone will bite, or will press the accept button by accident, and then thinks himself a genius.

But I aint gonna block his trade capability man :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He also has been trying to shame me into dropping my players as per her his vision of the league intent.. Like this weak seattle is off, so he's demanding that I drop Russell Wilson and DK Metcalf. I explain that not only did I plan from jump to break into a large enough lead to take some bye week losses, but also that I have 0 waiver money left (after my pick up of Thomas) to try and reclaim what I lost, but he wasnt having that.

Kinda like when Anis said he expects everyone to do everything according to his rules and decrees? Dead ass accurate :lol:

But thats just B, he'll try to fuck with your emotions to get u to make a mistake. Skullduggery. He'd fuck your ear or nose if he could to throw you off of sound and scent. He'll tell you for weeks that 2 dudes on your team suck and how they have no value, pushing their value down in your mind, then try to trade for them...for pennies on the dollar.

Stop lyin' on yo dick nigga. All I said was that you'd be better off dropping your defense so you could pick up a replacement QB. AND YOU FUCKING LOST!!!!!! I actually was going to tell you to drop McKinnon but I figured you'd think I was just trying to tell you what to do so I didn't say anything. I'm not the one who told you to blow your load on Thomas. Not my fault you don't know how to budget your money.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He also has been trying to shame me into dropping my players as per her his vision of the league intent.. Like this weak seattle is off, so he's demanding that I drop Russell Wilson and DK Metcalf. I explain that not only did I plan from jump to break into a large enough lead to take some bye week losses, but also that I have 0 waiver money left (after my pick up of Thomas) to try and reclaim what I lost, but he wasnt having that.

Kinda like when Anis said he expects everyone to do everything according to his rules and decrees? Dead ass accurate :lol:

But thats just B, he'll try to fuck with your emotions to get u to make a mistake. Skullduggery. He'd fuck your ear or nose if he could to throw you off of sound and scent. He'll tell you for weeks that 2 dudes on your team suck and how they have no value, pushing their value down in your mind, then try to trade for them...for pennies on the dollar.

Stop lyin' on yo dick nigga. All I said was that you'd be better off dropping your defense so you could pick up a replacement QB. AND YOU FUCKING LOST!!!!!! I actually was going to tell you to drop McKinnon but I figured you'd think I was just trying to tell you what to do so I didn't say anything. I'm not the one who told you to blow your load on Thomas. Not my fault you don't know how to budget your money.

Hey Dick face, if you not the one who told me to blow all my money....then why are you coming out of your face to them tell me how to run my team???

Beat it faggot!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm very annoyed :hearty-laugh: Woods, or something similar at the end of games....every fucking week...for the exact same player that I have.....with the exact same trade strategy. Him trying to give me 2 players for my one...when the tail end player would just end up on my bench or on waivers.

He sends these trades to everyone, hoping someone will bite, or will press the accept button by accident, and then thinks himself a genius.

He deserves to be punsihed for it because it is behavior of a five-year-old. I'm just teaching him the discipline his absentee daddy never instilled in him.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Hey Dick face, if you not the one who told me to blow all my money....then why are you coming out of your face to them tell me how to run my team???

Beat it faggot!

I'm just trying to help the black man out but you can't get out of your own way. I never said to drop Metcalf or Elite Meat...I just said to drop the defense in the hopes that picking up another QB might put you over the hump for this week. But, it is what it is. You take another loss. At least you will still be in first place because of the amount of points you have so that is the silver lining.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:04 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Beat it faggot!

I'm just trying to help the black man out but you can't get out of your own way. I never said to drop Metcalf or Elite Meat...I just said to drop the defense in the hopes that picking up another QB might put you over the hump for this week. But, it is what it is. You take another loss. At least you will still be in first place because of the amount of points you have so that is the silver lining.

Beat it Pussai! I'm gonna win your league, then you'll have to disband it...because me and you will be the only 2 left in it. I'll be the king, and you'll be my bitch.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice tryin to lose to Moe cause he holdin on to Keenan Allen who has had one good game this year. SMH

Ice, you can still drop Allen and pick up Singletary or Gallup.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

He deserves to be punsihed for it because it is behavior of a five-year-old. I'm just teaching him the discipline his absentee daddy never instilled in him.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Not absentee daddy hahaha. I actually applaud your disciplinary action against Moe. His offers do suck. He offered me Stafford and Ebron, telling me Bridgewater was a bum, i said if Teddy is a bum then what does that make Stafford lmao pretty sure Teddy got more points than him. But good job commish :thumbup: :thumbup:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Beat it faggot!

Beat it Pussai! I'm gonna win your league, then you'll have to disband it...because me and you will be the only 2 left in it. I'll be the king, and you'll be my bitch.

You do not have my permission to leave. In fact, I may require the participation of some of your family for next year's harvest...I mean league.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice tryin to lose to Moe cause he holdin on to Keenan Allen who has had one good game this year. SMH

Lmao. I’ll be dropping that bum OBJ. And expect Moe to scoop him up and try and trade him to yall :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe finna lose Jose Allen finna get me this W.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao. I’ll be dropping that bum OBJ. And expect Moe to scoop him up and try and trade him to yall :lol: :lol:

You can't drop OBJ because he has already played this week. You can still drop Allen though and put in someone who hasn't played yet this week as I suggested. I'm just trying to help you win. I have no interest in putting Allen on my team if it's any consolation.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

You can't drop OBJ because he has already played this week. You can still drop Allen though and put in someone who hasn't played yet this week as I suggested. I'm just trying to help you win. I have no interest in putting Allen on my team if it's any consolation.

Oh yea you right. But nah Josh Allen should be enough. If not oh well not dropping allen justin herbert looks like the troof

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dam this sloppy weather and rain might save Moe

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look man I already said I'm done next year so u didn't kick me out burrowz I layed the law down... Fuck ur league and fuck u suck a dick
I told u in August my friend Damian was out to replace him

So that's ur fault as commissioner nigga that's on u....
Look my trading strategy obviously works...
I traded for Elliot and Adams in ur league so far so all my offers can't be bad

U were wrong to lock me from doing trades bottom line....we all to rob niggaz u offered me Thomas for woods,leveon and waller nigga that's not a robbery???

So watever man.... I'm gonna go out a winner in both leagues and ride off into the sunset like Strahan,Peyton,and elway

Fuck ur faggot ass and ur league go kick rocks

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America

It is def fucked up but ive literally chuckled out loud about it.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look man I already said I'm done next year so u didn't kick me out burrowz I layed the law down... Fuck ur league and fuck u suck a dick
I told u in August my friend Damian was out to replace him

So that's ur fault as commissioner nigga that's on u....
Look my trading strategy obviously works...
I traded for Elliot and Adams in ur league so far so all my offers can't be bad

U were wrong to lock me from doing trades bottom line....we all to rob niggaz u offered me Thomas for woods,leveon and waller nigga that's not a robbery???

So watever man.... I'm gonna go out a winner in both leagues and ride off into the sunset like Strahan,Peyton,and elway

Fuck ur faggot ass and ur league go kick rocks

Did you send me a PM telling me he was out? Of course not...because you're a fucking moron.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It is def fucked up but ive literally chuckled out loud about it.

Hey Prime, do you want to take over Moe's team in this league?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion