Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 70  Next
 Post subject: Re: BHO Hateful 8
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:36 am 

Cash on hand:

I tried to remove 2 trades I had proposed but I can't cuz this scumbag locked me.... Wat a piece of shit u are burrowz wow idk wat to even say to this

Take those 2 trades off or unlock my team u faggot....this is unbelievable wat a fag u are

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:37 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I tried to remove 2 trades I had proposed but I can't cuz this scumbag locked me.... Wat a piece of shit u are burrowz wow idk wat to even say to this

Take those 2 trades off or unlock my team u faggot....this is unbelievable wat a fag u are

Wow

Ill level with you Moe.

Burowz asked me to do that to you in the main league. Obviously regardless of our personal jousting back and forth, I wouldnt stoop to that. Lol. He's probably fucking with you. But that shit is pretty stupid regardless.

Hard R huh B???

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:38 am 

Cash on hand:

IT SAYS RIGHT IN the LEAGUE LOBBY HE LOCKED MY TEAM FROM MAKING TRADES YESTERDAY RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM!!!!

WAT A PIECE OF SHIT this GUY US UNREAL.....
U CANT DENY SOMEONE MAKING TRADE PROPOSALS

WTF KIND OF SHIT IS THAT???????

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Hes obviously jealous and scared cuz I traded for Adams and Elliot in his league....
Just mad cuz he can't pull off bigtime trades like me

Real scumbag move and he better remove this lock and put my shit back ASAP
I've never seen anyone do this and I've been playing fantasy since 2003

Not funny bro hes up to something crooked man

I can't even remove the trades I offered so if these other teams accepted anytime between now and game time and the players involved that I get back I'd be fucked

BURROWZ REMOVE THIS FUCKING LOCK U OLD FGGOT I AINT PLAYING WITH UR PUSSY BITCHASS

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:47 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He also has been trying to shame me into dropping my players as per her his vision of the league intent.. Like this weak seattle is off, so he's demanding that I drop Russell Wilson and DK Metcalf. I explain that not only did I plan from jump to break into a large enough lead to take some bye week losses, but also that I have 0 waiver money left (after my pick up of Thomas) to try and reclaim what I lost, but he wasnt having that.

Kinda like when Anis said he expects everyone to do everything according to his rules and decrees? Dead ass accurate :lol:

But thats just B, he'll try to fuck with your emotions to get u to make a mistake. Skullduggery. He'd fuck your ear or nose if he could to throw you off of sound and scent. He'll tell you for weeks that 2 dudes on your team suck and how they have no value, pushing their value down in your mind, then try to trade for them...for pennies on the dollar.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh what happened to stop crying and whining. When i speak on Burr’s shit that’s what i get. Look the shit he does is way out of fuckin line and he doesnt care who he does it to. WE CAN ALL JUST LEAVE HIS LEAGUE. If we do that shit together who he gonna play with

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh what happened to stop crying and whining. When i speak on Burr’s shit that’s what i get. Look the shit he does is way out of fuckin line and he doesnt care who he does it to. WE CAN ALL JUST LEAVE HIS LEAGUE. If we do that shit together who he gonna play with

Im in first place bro :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice everyone ain't some quitting little bitch that looks for the easy way out like u....
Its week 6 u can't remove yourself from the league right now even if u wanted to u can't delete ur own team yahoo doesn't allow it once week 1 starts

I'm tired of all u little bitches acting up like some little school girls that didn't get kissed by the boy they coveted.... Wtf is this SHIT???
Burrowz is 50 yrs old ice u like 40 something

Prime acting up about Montgomery and cmac...
Wtf is wrong with u guys???? Ya got some serious etiquette issues and bigtime character flaws
Burrowz u better unlock my fucking team and dont ever even play like that with me again u fucking assclown

This behavior is totally ridiculous and frankly its just totally unbecoming for anyone but especially for grown men u guys ages period plain and simple

Ya got SERIOUS female traits

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:57 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lmao u disrespectful little midget. Watch your mouth Leprechaun. And stop aging me lil nigga im in my 30s, probably barely older than you. You aint no spring chicken either and you have NOTHING. No kids, no girl, probably live in a fuckin studio or got white roomates or roomates in general like a real bitch. What kind of man share shit with other men :lol: clearly dont have God either. Bragging about age, how lame and classless is that.

It’s a blessing to get older we should all hope to get there tomorrow aint promised you lil fuck dont assume shit. Words of wisdom from an older man lmao.

Crying about trade proposals of all things lol STFU. Been playing since 2003??? And you still suck?? And have never won the chip?? Hahaha. Shit how old are you?? Been playing since 2003 that’s a long time you fuckin nerd how you getting all this ass when you been playing fantasy forever square ass

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Ice is the last person in here id want coming at my neck. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice is the last person in here id want coming at my neck. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :happy:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm 33... Started playing wen I was in high school
Got my own place and chicks I fuck I dont want kids right now

Maybe wen I'm 40....
Ice u to stupid to understand anything
U and burrowz are 2 immature pieces of SHIT
Burrowz hasn't even responded and the proof is at the bottom of the screen in the league lobby on yahoo

Wat a scumbag this guy is...
Like I said ice I ain't no quitting bitch like u...
Ur first instinct is to always quit and check out like a bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

That's ur answer to everything let me quit and take my friends that I got in the league with me...
Some of us are real men and stick things out
Trades are a key component in winning

I'm not over here bitching and crying like u and prime about vetoed trades...this is a legit beef burrowz did me dirty.ya just some straight up bitches that's crying about vetoed trades its a huge difference

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice I clearly dont like u and yet I still agreed with that ur trade should have went thru and not been vetoed....I showed I was an unbiased guy wat more do u want from me????

I was on ur side,than u have to come on here and side against me like some homo wen I'm clearly right about this after I was on ur side

Ya just some straight up homos man.... I dont wanna deal with this anymore.... No note bho fantasy leagues for me this is my last yr

Doing free fantasy leagues with u clowns is a waste of my time.... All this bitching and moaning about trades and burrowz being a homo bitch locking my team and no bench without telling anyone

Ya so fags and I'm tired...I'm gonna keep this strictly to boxing and baseball from now on
I'm done with fantasy leagues with all of ya I had enough now

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Sounds like youre quitting, moe.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 5:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Sounds like youre quitting, moe.

Lmao dude is out of his mind. One minute he not a quitting bitch, VERY NEXT post he said he out :lol: :lol: anyway this shit is all Burrowz. A cancer like Austin said. I said I’m willing to leave if we all do. I only care about the BHO league. But quitting to me aint about being a bitch. It’s playihg with my time and energy. Im a grown ass man. I’ll be damned if some honkey closet homo manchild like Burr fuck me out of trades and play with me for kicks when i have invested time and energy into this shit. I got too much pride and other things i could be doing.

And Moe we are literally one year apart lol. Bragging about age is gay anyway grow TF up you ain’t exactly young how you think you are

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice I said this is my last year....
U was talking about quitting now in the middle of the season... I'd never quit now its week 6 I'd never even say that or consider it

I said next year I'm done cuz this puts no money in my pocket and ya not worth these headaches anymore

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyone who considers quitting or walking away in week 6 is just a bitch plain and simple...
I never said anything about walking away now or wanting to delete my team now U SAID THAT!!!!!

fact of the matter is ya annoy me....
U,prime and burrowz are annoying and u bitch to much..prime acting all indignant like the cmac trade wasn't a robbery

Than burrowz been a faggot from the beginning changing the rules making it no bench and not telling anyone...now he locks my team from making trades and hasn't answered yet

Ya all some little bitches that in tired of being in fantasy leagues with...that's not me quitting ur just simply a waste of my time now

Ya have no etiquette, no morals,no decency
Dudes vetoing trades on purpose just to do it and jermz allowed ur trade to be vetoed was horrible
I'm just tired of all of ya I've had it

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Anyone who considers quitting or walking away in week 6 is just a bitch plain and simple...
I never said anything about walking away now or wanting to delete my team now U SAID THAT!!!!!

fact of the matter is ya annoy me....
U,prime and burrowz are annoying and u bitch to much..prime acting all indignant like the cmac trade wasn't a robbery

Than burrowz been a faggot from the beginning changing the rules making it no bench and not telling anyone...now he locks my team from making trades and hasn't answered yet

Ya all some little bitches that in tired of being in fantasy leagues with...that's not me quitting ur just simply a waste of my time now

Ya have no etiquette, no morals,no decency
Dudes vetoing trades on purpose just to do it and jermz allowed ur trade to be vetoed was horrible
I'm just tired of all of ya I've had it

Quitting is quitting, and crying is crying muhfucka. All the same shit. Im just bout that action. I’ll leave on a dime for what i stand for. I wont promise some next year shit knowing times and feelings change. You a hypocrite bottom line.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a difference between quitting and retiring...
I'm retiring son....I never said I would quit and delte my team I'm week 4 like some little bitch like u

That's wat u said I'd delete my team if I could cuz burrowz bothers me...ice u flat out some little bitch boy

Ur first instinct is to always quit and run away cuz that's how bitches do :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
U just another internet hoe who never stops yapping
I'm done dude... This homo burrowz unlocked my team

I'm don't with these free bho leagues next yr I'm gonna get these chips this yr and walk away on top...
Its exhausting arguing with u clowns this is a waste of my time I'm not getting any money out of this just a bunch of petty shitan headaches

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a difference between quitting and retiring...
I'm retiring son....I never said I would quit and delte my team I'm week 4 like some little bitch like u

That's wat u said I'd delete my team if I could cuz burrowz bothers me...ice u flat out some little bitch boy

Ur first instinct is to always quit and run away cuz that's how bitches do :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
U just another internet hoe who never stops yapping
I'm done dude... This homo burrowz unlocked my team

I'm don't with these free bho leagues next yr I'm gonna get these chips this yr and walk away on top...
Its exhausting arguing with u clowns this is a waste of my time I'm not getting any money out of this just a bunch of petty shitan headaches

Yo card already been exposed you weenie. Troof setup that meeting with you and tucked that tail and never showed . You a lil man with big man dreams. You want to stomp with the big dogs but you just a lil ankle biting chihuahua :lol: :lol: flag football playing bitch. Nigga had hopes of becoming a professional flag football player :kopfpatsch: i think you said you played tennis too lmao. You a fuckin scrub retire you chump. 20 years playing FF with no rings. Fuckin bum. Also scared of a sig bet i dont recall you ever taking THE TEST tho you woof the most shit. Dam chihuaha

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice be quiet already... Go jerkoff and relieve some stress u loser bust a but

Dude I never played tennis I'm a tennis fan....
Serena Williams and Venus made me into a fan cuz they are black and been holding it down since the 90es

That's the problem with U clowns here....u,v,prime,burrowz always talking and flapping ur gums about shit u dont understand

Dont worry about me and truths business it doesn't concern u u little fag

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:09 am 

Cash on hand:

U said I got no titles in 20 yrs but I won burrowz league last year....check my profile u clown I have over 20 trophies I got a chip for every grey hair u probably got

Stfu up already and move on....
I was there waiting on truth he had no video of anything of where he drove by the spot we were supposed to meet or watever it was I dont even remember tbh shit was yrs ago

U just run ur mouth man be QUIET already...
I'm only stating the facts I dont look to initiate anything with u clowns here....
The flag football league would have paid me 5000 a game if I made the team that's money bro

All u do is talk shit about things u could never do and things u know nothing about.... U couldn't even sniff a tryout for anything athletic man stfu already

Post Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Keep this shit strictly to boxing and fantasy bro....
U just mad cuz I pulled ur card and stated that use a quitter...nigga U SAID and I quote

"ID DELETE MY TEAM RIGHT NOW IF I COULD

U SAID THAT A FEW WEEKS AGO WEN UR TRADE GOT VETOED

THATS SOME SOME Bitch SHIT PLAIN and simple
UR a known quitter now that's it period....
A crazy tapout artist u probably been on suicide watch a few times

U the type of dude that needs to be with a woman and u cant live alone ever cuz ur weak mentally and u can't make it alone in this world
Type of dude that probably needs bozos around at ur house to laugh at ur corny jokes and make u feel like ur important wen the truth is ur irrelevant :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U the type of dude that broads use to buy them close and handbags....they give u some pussy and 5 mins later its over and they make u order them some food or something

U just smell like a bozo bro....quit yapping already u loser

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1749 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 70  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion