Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
What a great second half. Big Ben a true baller

lets not lose sight of the fact that he still been largely bad for most of the season and looked like he should've retired at halftime.

No. Im not having any of that. Ben is a baller. He was gettingn wrecked, sacked 4 times. Came back second half just slinging shit.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Another dumb statement from Moe. The 2004 class aint fuckin with the 83' class. Elway, Marino, Kelly were much better than the '04 guys.

The dolphins and broncos won BECAUSE OF THEIR QBS, Ben and Eli got rings off of the defense. Jim Kelly went to 4 straight SB's and led a dynamic offense. All three of them went to SB's. Rivers never sniffed one.

And all three are clear HOF's. Not like Eli or Rivers who you could kind of argue if they deserve it or not.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cousins and Stafford are similar in the fact they are second rate QBs who will never take their teams to the promised land, and often lose bigger games. But I have more respect for Cousins than Stafford. Stafford a fuckin bum. They are both just stat padders tho.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

lets not lose sight of the fact that he still been largely bad for most of the season and looked like he should've retired at halftime.

No. Im not having any of that. Ben is a baller. He was gettingn wrecked, sacked 4 times. Came back second half just slinging shit.

but when other qbs do.......nevermind. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Ice getting tough out here!

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Another dumb statement from Moe. The 2004 class aint fuckin with the 83' class. Elway, Marino, Kelly were much better than the '04 guys.

The dolphins and broncos won BECAUSE OF THEIR QBS, Ben and Eli got rings off of the defense. Jim Kelly went to 4 straight SB's and led a dynamic offense. All three of them went to SB's. Rivers never sniffed one.

And all three are clear HOF's. Not like Eli or Rivers who you could kind of argue if they deserve it or not.

Ice u are wrong....u clowns can talk about defense all u want but these teams dont win or do shit WO Ben and eli.its a reason why the steelers and giants went all those yrs WO winning

Giants had a great dee with Collins to but we couldn't win with him cuz he was nowhere near eli....
U sound stupid bro.legion of boom never sniffs a Superbowl if Flynn was the qb not Wilson

Niggas always sound dumb wen u give the defense more credit than the franchise qb...
Brad Johnson and dilfrr were average bums along for the ride

Eli and Ben are first ballot hofers that won 4 rings...
04 class won more rings,got way better stats there th goat qb class period.ice stop sucking dick u wasn't even old enough to see any of the 83 class in there prime

U like 40 my man so that means u was in diapers wen the 83 draft took place and maybe wen u was 13 u saw a little tiny bit of elway and marinos prime.
Stop jocking bro

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

What an up and down game for Claypool. Made great catches down the stretch, but started the game with a dumb taunting penalty, and inexplicably celebrated in the final seconds with no timeouts remaining :lol: :lol: :kopfpatsch:.

This same dummy requested music at practice, that didn't go over well. Pittsburgh cranks out super talented WRs that are divas tho lol Hines Ward would never

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol you puttin Cuzzo and Staffy in the same convo with Ben??

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

no man, come on. im just talking about this year. Obviously Ben is a HOFer and certified and all that. but this year he been a bum. yesterday he contributed to that horrific first half. its ok to state such things. im just talking about the current moment. give "Cuzzo" some love for beating a winning team on prime time. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice u are wrong....u clowns can talk about defense all u want but these teams dont win or do shit WO Ben and eli.its a reason why the steelers and giants went all those yrs WO winning

Giants had a great dee with Collins to but we couldn't win with him cuz he was nowhere near eli....
U sound stupid bro.legion of boom never sniffs a Superbowl if Flynn was the qb not Wilson

Niggas always sound dumb wen u give the defense more credit than the franchise qb...
Brad Johnson and dilfrr were average bums along for the ride

Eli and Ben are first ballot hofers that won 4 rings...
04 class won more rings,got way better stats there th goat qb class period.ice stop sucking dick u wasn't even old enough to see any of the 83 class in there prime

U like 40 my man so that means u was in diapers wen the 83 draft took place and maybe wen u was 13 u saw a little tiny bit of elway and marinos prime.
Stop jocking bro

No. You stop acting like you young and hip lol when you almost 40 your dam self. Start paying some respect to the OGs cause you always try to big up the newbies.

Bottom line Elway is better than anyone from '04. Marino is better than anyone from '04. These are fuckin facts. Kelly is debatable but like I said he went to 4 straight SB's and that offense was beastly.

Eli was tough, showed up in big games, but sucked alot of the time. Rivers choked all the time when he had really good teams. Ben the best of the bunch but he aint no Elway or Marino. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT. Take a fuckin poll. Elway and Marino clearly better than those guys, everyone knows that.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

no man, come on. im just talking about this year. Obviously Ben is a HOFer and certified and all that. but this year he been a bum. yesterday he contributed to that horrific first half. its ok to state such things. im just talking about the current moment. give "Cuzzo" some love for beating a winning team on prime time. :hearty-laugh:

Cuzzo been here since 2012 lol still trying to get credit. I believe he tossed two picks in that second half and almost lost the game away right?! I gave him some credit he made a great throw to Osborn to seal it but he is who he is. A better version of Stafford. But still a version of Stafford. Lol

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Elway and Marino were in the GOAT conversation at times, something people will NEVER entertain with Ben, Phillip or Eli. Case closed.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

I never said anything about elway IMO hes 5-7 all time...elway us official, hes a winner got to ,5 SBS and won 2.
Marinos a loser bro and eli,rivers and ben got better stats

Look Marino had a rocket arm,more arm talent for sure but he was a choke artist...
His record in the AFC title game was horrible like 1-6 or some horrible shit like that

Ice u the same nigga thats always talking about Stafford and cousins being bad against winning teams,so than u also gotta penalize Marino for all his shortcomings in the playoffs and the biggest games also u hypocrite

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

And Philip rivers I already been over this 100 times...he played in the AFC against Peyton,Brady and ben his entire career

All together the 3 of them made like 17 SBS or some some super retarded shit like that so they had literal ownage on the AFC wtf u wanted rivers to do?
Than u had the ravens that one yr they won it all where they had a great team,and a very good(not great) flacco

AFC was a murderers row basically the last 20 YRS...
Brady 9 SBS,Peyton 4 and ben 3
Thats 16 between 3 guys I dont think we'll see that shit again in our lifetime

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

So saying rivers isn't hof material cuz he couldn't get by 3 better qbs is just STUPID IMO...
I've also said in the past I think matt Ryan is a hofer right now if he retired today

MVP, made a SUPERBOWL and he has great stats to
I dont understand dudes logic...
Its other qbs in the hof with no ring,but rivers and Ryan don't belong wen they have better stats or the same as Kelly,Marino,and some other guys??

Logic makes no SENSE
And again if Stafford gets a ring hes in the hof discussion cuz than his stats will mean something but it all depends on how he finishes his career of course

I love the guys arm talent, but I must admit seeing him this yr on the rams I myself now indeed question if he has the stomach for wat a title will take....
Monday night in Arizona is a huge game for that mab so I hope he plays well and I believe that he will

Now rams actually winning this game thats a whole other conversation.... But as long as Stafford plays well and does his job ya should get off that mans back even if they lose

This Arizona team is legit man...
Won multiple games WO dhop/Murray,and just all around they are fierce and solid

So shitting on Stafford if he loses while throwing 4 tds and 300 yds just would be foolish IMO but if thats how ya wanna live than be that way

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Marino set all the passing records originally, when it was a mans game and defense and running the ball was the narrative.

He won ROY, MVP and went to a SB. And you cant name a receiver, tight end or running back he played with.

He carried those Dolphins teams,that also didn't have great defenses either.

Elway, Marino, Kelly >>>>>> Eli, Ben, Rivers its just obvious if you know anything about football.

Stafford can't even win a playoff game let along a trip to the SB or MVP or set any records, except bum ones. He a bum and the Rams aint going anywhere because of him. Austin gonna lose the bet we made too, so now he's even affecting people on BHO lmao

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Marino had the marks brothers as wrs ice u just dont know wat ur talking about...duper and Clayton was nice good solid wrs all around

U just love making excuses for dudes that u never seen play before...
Look man eli and ben are winners Marino a loser its a simple as that

Ben and eli got better stats and more RINGS and they also always had good rbs that got plenty of Touches....remember Elis first few yrs tiki was still the man and dont forget the same for ben with Betti's the hofer....

Willie Parker,mendanhall,than leveon came
So u acting like eli and ben had the green light to chuck it 40 times a game... I'm gonna look up the pass attempts and see wats up for all of them now since u opened ur mouth

I got a feeling Marino is close to there pass attempts if he doesn't have more but I'm gonna make it official

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yup just like I thought... Marino had more pass attempts than eli and they played the same amount of yrs 16!!

Eli had 8100 pass attempts, Marinos got 8300!!
Ben is closing in on 8300 he'll end up very close to marino...rivers also had 8100 attempts but he did that in 14 yrs cuz remember he sat his first 2 yrs behind brees

So look man Marino had talent around him he had good wrs a good enough rb,he just couldn't get the job done...like I said hes horrible like rogers in the title game

Rogers 1-4 in the title game Marino was even WORSE

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

to say Eli was better than Marino is spitting in the face of the NFL game. comically blasphemous.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

to say Eli was better than Marino is spitting in the face of the NFL game. comically blasphemous.

Exactly. Something only a dumb kid would say.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

I didnt say eli was better....just said he was a winner thats all

Obviously marino was more talented than all 3 of them...I'm just saying respect eli and ben for woimg the job that they did

Ben could be better tho...
He could buy extra time in his younger days with hia feet moving around the pocket and being able to shake off would be tacklers

That something the statue Marino couldn't do...
Eli and ben rose to the occasion wen they needed to.
Marino is better week to week than both sure

But like I said eli and ben were more clutch...
They showed up in the playoffs wen it mattered most.Marino had a lot of horrible playoff games

I mean like horrible where he threw 3-5 ints in the playoffs and that was nobodies fault but his own....he was just a choke artist plain and SIMPLE and I dont respect that

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Eli was MVP of a SB where the offense scored 17 pts and Tyree bailed him out on a terrible pass. if Marino got those same defensive performances and lucky breaks he'd be a 3x SB champion.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Right lol. Moe is a delusional hater. Give Marino Polamalu and James harrison and the #1 defense. Or that front 4 Eli had, this fool acting like they carried the squad. Marino was the sole reason the Dolphins were competitive

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

lmao at the Raiders

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Marino set all the passing records originally, when it was a mans game and defense and running the ball was the narrative.

He won ROY, MVP and went to a SB. And you cant name a receiver, tight end or running back he played with.

He carried those Dolphins teams,that also didn't have great defenses either.

Elway, Marino, Kelly >>>>>> Eli, Ben, Rivers its just obvious if you know anything about football.

Stafford can't even win a playoff game let along a trip to the SB or MVP or set any records, except bum ones. He a bum and the Rams aint going anywhere because of him. Austin gonna lose the bet we made too, so now he's even affecting people on BHO lmao

Mark Clayton and Mark Duper. They were excellent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion