Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3675 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 147  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFC - MMA Thread
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:58 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Woodley-Wonderboy steal the show. Fantastic fight.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

I'm cool with the draw.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
great fight....appropriate decision

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:

That was a shit fight Woodley started whipping that ass like an Anti-Trump protester lol. Too much respect shown both sides. The finish was nice tho. The broad fight before that sucked. I missed the Weidman fight but it sounded like it was good. Im hoping Alvarez pulls the upset

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Wow a draw?!! That was disgraceful. Blatant rematch attempt. Whats wonderboys story, why is he getting so much love?! Is he a veteran or law enforcement, beat cancer or some shit? Or just the nick name

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

whatever Icebaby...but anyway

this is the best fight card Ive seen in a long fucking time and its about time.
boxing better take note.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Conor!!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

fuck it man...he is a special fighter
theres been doubt
but this dude is the most active fighter in mma at this high level and he does incredible shit

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Not in regards to the fight. But im seeing lets go wonderboy all over my timeline and shit. Then dana gives him a draw lol. Conor destroys Alvarez in a very anti-climactic main event. Alvarez fought a stupid fight but it looked like their was really nothing he could do. He was supposed to be bigger than Conor but it looked like man vs boy

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:37 am 

Cash on hand:

He is special indeed. But he hasnt distanced himself from nate diaz in my eyes. I need to see that rubber match

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:44 am 

Cash on hand:

If you were familiar with both guys, you knew Eddie had no fucking shot. That's the cold hard truth. Conor is not to be fucked with. Also agree with Ice. This just raises Nate's stock. Consider the ease Conor has beaten Eddie, Aldo, Mendes, Porier, Holloway. Then consider the Nate fights. Nate is ranked #4 at 155. Justifiable enough. Conor-Nate 3 please.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Thank you for the briefing. But if this was a one-sided main event, why is this card being heralded as so great?!

And V there is plenty of good boxing going on the PBC card tonight was excellent

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:56 am 

Cash on hand:

He made history. 2 belts in the UFC is very hard to do. Just the 3rd man to do so. He said he wanted all the belts, including Tyrons, but with Dana setting up draws lol we may have to hold on that one.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

come on man....PBC was nothing compared to this free or not.
there hasn't been a "worth a shit" boxing PPV for a long time thinking start to finish.

an by the way....Connor fought Nate at what weight? 1 fucking 70.

and then we have this boxing piss heads arguing 3 pounds,

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:07 am 

Cash on hand:

It was a great card. Weidman-Romero was great. Woodley-Wonderboy was fantastic. And main event was one sided but people got to see what they wanted. Conor putting on a show and making history. Plus we got to see Miesha Tates incredible body. Prelims were great too.

Imagine if Evans -Kennedy and Cowboy- Gastelum weren't called off last minute....

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:08 am 

Cash on hand:

You guys really thought woodley wonderman was fantastic?!

I seen two guys not doing much, the only action was when woodley busted his nose and fucked him up the first time, then tore his ass out the frame the second time, dropping him with the right hands.

Then that bullshit aftermath, announce woodley then say draw lmao.

The woman championship fight was awful. Mieshas fight was awful. I missed weidman. Conor was very impressive but if i paid or made my way somewhere to see that i would have been upset.

V i doubt you watched PBC so knock it off. Very entertaining like PBC tends to be. Fuck PPV.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Called it well except for that damned draw and McGregor. That McGregor interview was probably the best post fight ufc interview i've ever seen, lol with Khabib's a close second. Those 2 are on a collision course, can't wait. You know what is is when the fight happens Anis :deal: , time to give the man his fight.

Romero starched America's son, loved that. Next he's going to fuck up that British shit head Bisping. War Cuba, Salute!!

Totally called Tate. She's done man, Nune's beat the soul out of her and now she wanna go home and make babies. :lol: , and Ronda Rousey's ass is next. Nune's is the new legend killer baby!

Wonderboy is something else. I think Woodley won close, although im not overly upset with the draw. But wonder is really something else. Put that rematch on asap. I think Woodley wins the rematch. There is more that he could have done, but Wonderboy can't do much more than he did. And the end result and ppl boo'ing woodley is gonna either chap his ass into coming out stronger, or it's gonna break him. I wanna see which.

Overall pretty good card. The 2 drop outs stopped it from being the best ever.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: GeorgiaGeorgia
Imo, the Weidman v Romero fight is one of the easier ones to pick. With the stamina issues Anis mentioned, Weidman will have no trouble outworking him. I have seen Weidman strong and working late in a fight and Romero gassed after one.

Wonderboy will make it a boring fight staying on the outside to a decision win. Woodley will be dangerous early though.

I think I'm picking Michael Johnson to upset khabib. I think he will keep it on the feet. I dont think i have seen anybody keep Khabib off them, so, I may be totally wrong here.

Maaaan, I'm real good at picking fights lol. Thanks Anis, I changed my pick of Alverez to Conor after your Chad Mendes comparison.

Besides being impressed with Macgregor, I was impressed with The ass whipping Khabib gave to Michael Johnson. That was about as dominant performance as you will see. I don't think any of those guys stand a chance if he can get a hold of them. I was also impressed with Johnson's gameness and the fact his face was not totally busted up lol.

Wonderboys vs Woodley was pretty boring except when Woodley was smashing him.

The 115 lb women's fight was pretty good.

Overall, I enjoyed the card.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thank you. I knew i wasnt trippin. Wonderboy and wood wasnt much except when woodley was whipping that ass. Khabib was impressive in his fight, but i never thought too highly of Johnson. He always looked average to me, but he is tough as shit for withstanding all those blows

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well he also enjoyed the dreadful women's fight so go ahead and keep agreeing. :lol:

That 4th Rd was legendary. Woodley absolutely rocked him, had him dead to rights, then put him in a seemingly air tight guillotine for good measure. Then he still had the choke, and still had it, and this mofo wouldn't tap. And wouldn't tap. Joe Rogan's commentary was memorable. "How is he not tapping, this is incredible." Yes it was. To sustain that much damage and then put in a tight choke, to not tap. Unreal. Then he finished the Rd on top and landed a few good shots to finish the rd.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

The sound went out on my stream lol :lol: but i just seen a guy getting his ass kicked.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:31 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nurmagomedov would beat McGregor and Ferguson. Whether its the next fight or the one after that. Dude is that good. That fight should be next for Mcgregor, fuck Ferguson, Dana gave Khabib the Alvarez fight, and then indian gives in favor of McGregor. Nermagomedov would be champ right now if that fight happened.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Nurmagomedov would beat McGregor.

No, he wouldn't. He'd get knocked out.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Khabib has one legit victory in the last 3 years, and that was Michael Johnson this past Saturday, giving him his 11th loss. Within that time frame Ferguson has beaten Dos Anjos, Barboza, and Josh Thomson. Even Nate Diaz has defeated Conor himself, then fought him on even terms in the rematch, and also beat Michael Johson as well. Khabib needs to prove he's physically capable of having 2 fights within a 6 month period, and also needs a win against a top 5 contender in order to leap frog guys who have been doing serious work while Khabib did nothing.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:08 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

We aint gonna get anywhere on this. When it happens, you'll see what it is.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3675 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 147  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion