Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austin sign up, fuck Moe he is welcome but he fucked he still salty he fucked himself last year. I wild never do it again. Swords probably waiting til next week but i like the idea of drafting this weekend, it fits Moes schedule in case he wanted to lol but the preseason shorter this year.

Jermz GTFOH you aint looking for a co-commish in your league, get yo hand outta my shit lol. Does Honesto have has another email? I did that with sneaky pete.

If we need one or two i will look outside BHO its no problem. I'd prefer not to. I should make a post in the general boxing chat

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austin sign up, fuck Moe he is welcome but he fucked he still salty he fucked himself last year. I wild never do it again. Swords probably waiting til next week but i like the idea of drafting this weekend, it fits Moes schedule in case he wanted to lol but the preseason shorter this year.

Jermz GTFOH you aint looking for a co-commish in your league, get yo hand outta my shit lol. Does Honesto have has another email? I did that with sneaky pete.

If we need one or two i will look outside BHO its no problem. I'd prefer not to. I should make a post in the general boxing chat

I mean, Ice, all you gotta do is ask :cool: No need to be all hostile, as nice as you are, Jermz is still the best Commish around here :hearty-laugh:

Resend it to his same addy.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mean, Ice, all you gotta do is ask :cool: No need to be all hostile, as nice as you are, Jermz is still the best Commish around here :hearty-laugh: All I had to do was come tease yo bitch a lil and you all like "THIS MY SHIT GET YO HANDS OUTTA MY SHIT!!!!!!" :hearty-laugh:

Resend it to his same addy. He's waiting.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol im the best commish after this year.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

My boy Ox signed up. We have one available. Once Austin signs up. If its honesto's tell him shoot that other email.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:16 am 

Cash on hand:

The draft is this Sunday?? That's the only way I'll join cuz it doesn't interfere with my other drafts....
If it's Sunday or Tuesday man fuck it I'll join

But Monday I got a draft so I'm out of u make it Monday

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Everyday works for me except this Monday so I'm down man fuck it.... this Saturday,Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday thru September 3rd is all good man so I'm down just let me know wen u finalize the draft date and I'll join ice

Look man I don't like u ice and u don't like me nothing will ever change that....but this is bigger than our beef bho deserves the best and I'm trying to be grown about this

I don't trust ur word as far I can throw u nigga u the same nigga that said u would give me back all my pts and wins if I apologized than wen I did u didn't follow ur word...
But it is wat it is and I'm not gonna say anything in ur league I ain't gonna comment I won't give u the chance to fuck me over again cuz I know that's wat u Wanna do cuz u just gay like that

I just hope u have some kind of pride and dignity this time around man....don't put any trade thru wen I'm smashing ur league again just to derail me like a little bitch :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Just try to be a man,try to be grown bro...
I'm gonna be quiet cuz I wanna win these bho leagues so I can hang it up and go away in peace wo having to hear ya niggas talking about me choking and this and that all that bullshit man

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:31 am 

Cash on hand:

Dudes is haters man i won in burrowz league the first yr he started it than dudes still had excuses as to how and why I won....but than niggas like Austin can say I'm gonna choke or find a way to lose like always wen he never won any bho leagues up until last year

I would never take credit away from anyone here I was legitimately happy he won....but it's clear and obvious u don't get the same respect and that's fine.
I was gonna win burrowz league a 2nd yr in a row until he went nuts and gave himself the title as we all know

So I'm gonna do this against my better judgement cuz I'm sure even if I won jermz league dudes would say well I didn't play and win in ice league ya always would have something to say some way to knock me as always

So I'm just gonna do this man and I'm gonna make a deep run in both leagues that's it

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:46 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

Dudes is haters man i won in burrowz league the first yr he started it than dudes still had excuses as to how and why I won....but than niggas like Austin can say I'm gonna choke or find a way to lose like always wen he never won any bho leagues up until last year

I would never take credit away from anyone here I was legitimately happy he won....but it's clear and obvious u don't get the same respect and that's fine.
I was gonna win burrowz league a 2nd yr in a row until he went nuts and gave himself the title as we all know

So I'm gonna do this against my better judgement cuz I'm sure even if I won jermz league dudes would say well I didn't play and win in ice league ya always would have something to say some way to knock me as always

So I'm just gonna do this man and I'm gonna make a deep run in both leagues that's it

2x champ. Just saying. :cool:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Alright so Moe and Austin make 12. Swords is out. But if he responds before this weekend we can throw him and honesto and make it 14 :happy: :happy: if not, Moe and Austin make 12.

Here is the link yall see if it work

Football season is upon us! Join my league "BHO QUARTERBACK CLUB"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... src=app-sh

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:43 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

All that and Moe finna join, :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:11 am 

Cash on hand:

Alright so Moe and Austin make 12. Swords is out. But if he responds before this weekend we can throw him and honesto and make it 14 :happy: :happy: if not, Moe and Austin make 12.

Here is the link yall see if it work

Football season is upon us! Join my league "BHO QUARTERBACK CLUB"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... src=app-sh

Link don't work ice it said that u have to increase the maximum # of teams cuz I guess u sent out 14 invites and ur mas size right now is 12

I think we good with 12 14 is a little to much...
And I'm good with Sunday to draft that works so I'm ready

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:14 am 

Cash on hand:

U might end up needing my email if this link shit continues not working so let me know if that's the case ice

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who is Andrew? Is that you Austin? If that's you then yea we got room for swords or Honesto. If you aint signed up yet austin WTF drop that old person right now where you pushing them and get to the next computer lol

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe DM me a diff email I'll send it to you direct. I've noticed repeat players had some issues but new players were able to sign up no problem

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah just keep resending to the same. I had to do it twice with most you muthas.

If you was the best commish Ice, you'd know this :cool:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:hearty-laugh:

I signed up to both last night. I'm DA REIGNING...DEFENDING! :boxer:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm locked in man hope I signed up to the right league :lol:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:55 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Got on ya knees pray and repent nigga. The prophet says you have no future here.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Sucks if Swordz doesn't play but I'm glad Moe is playing in both leagues so we can get his rating down to bronze. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo Ice, add another FLEX spot. We got seven bench spots fam...I'd rather start more dudes every week then have to watch them rotting on the bench.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

You trying to maker the game too easy. That's the thing about FF starting the right people over others! That's why TE's remain, and why we have two flex spots, which is enough! Especially seeing as how we have three WR spots, which I fuckin love. In a PPR league.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Just pmed u my email ice

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

You made the right choice brotha :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Burowz likes it fast easy and loose. Gah damn. He want 3wr 3 flex and no TE :lol: that bitch would got no grip on her.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
You trying to maker the game too easy. That's the thing about FF starting the right people over others! That's why TE's remain, and why we have two flex spots, which is enough! Especially seeing as how we have three WR spots, which I fuckin love. In a PPR league.

Why do we need so many bench spots? Wouldn't you rather start more players? Every year we have guys who are on the bench and go off and then we all lament it post game. I'm not trying to make anything easier...I'm trying to make it more fun. I just don't see the point of hoarding so many players.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion