Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Watson Summary
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 7:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
You guys see the shit Rolly did is accused of?

I cant talk about it on a public forum.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
No, what are the details?

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He strongly pressure girls he went out with to suck his dick. They all said no. Some gave in and eventually sucked him. Some didnt.

Nothing physical.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Da fuck does that have to do with Watson???

Da fuck outta here, Mike.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:26 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He strongly pressure girls he went out with to suck his dick. They all said no. Some gave in and eventually sucked him. Some didnt.

Nothing physical.

So he persuaded bitches to suck his dick, and didnt do anything physical to force them???

If that's the story on Rolly, I'm a rapist, many times over. :hearty-laugh:

So we have rolly doin that, we have Watson tryna talk women into folding his dick, balls and asshole.

Wow. Intercourse is under attack.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:06 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stfu you wanna be forum moderater bitch :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nothing physical.

So he persuaded bitches to suck his dick, and didnt do anything physical to force them???

If that's the story on Rolly, I'm a rapist, many times over. :hearty-laugh:

So we have rolly doin that, we have Watson tryna talk women into folding his dick, balls and asshole.

Wow. Intercourse is under attack.

Broooo idkkkkkk you gotta read it for yourself. But idkkkkkkk mannnnnnn like wtffffffff

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stfu you wanna be forum moderater bitch :lol:

That is true. :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Some of you bitches owe Watson an apology.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/334 ... llegations

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Yo, Watson and Burowz stood against the world man!

We're not worthy! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Nobody don't owe Watson shit. He just needs to be grateful and get his shit together and play football.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nobody don't owe Watson shit. He just needs to be grateful and get his shit together and play football.

BEND THE KNEE!!!!

I dont think anyone here actually said he was guilty, other than Ice. We all said it was just a money grab.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

He is guilty. I never said criminally tho. He is guilty of getting himself into this nasty ass mess. Cause he is a fuckin lame that has to pay and proposition bitches to do this weirdo shit lol. Instead of just having bitches he fucks with do it. He's guilty of being a horny ass weirdo with questionable requests lmao.

Yes this was clearly a money grab, cause they were aiming to settle before anything. And they all from the same sleazeball lawyer. But i never said he was some criminal. Just a horny ass fag

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:33 pm 

Cash on hand:

EXACTLY ^^^^^^

Nobody here expected him to be charged with anything. But clearly dude has character and intelligence issues that must be cleaned up.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:58 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Man shut up :lol: aint nothing flawed character about wanting the massage therapist to give you some extra services. It's only a flaw if you forcing her, and none of that shit can be proved. If it was proven, he'd have been found guilty. Yall out here calling him guilty on some hoe say so.

Intelligence, well...... :lol:

You still have no way of knowing if this shit was even true or if it was cooked up by a harem of women.

Did he admit to any of requesting extra curriculars?

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz dont get it. It dont got shit to do with what a hoe say. The fact he was going out his way to setup sessions and proposition these hoes. We not talking about forcing, or illegal activity for the most part. It is a character issue. Dude is so horny he fucked up a year of his career.

He never denied messaging or knowing the 22 individuals. He acknowledged them. So we saying he guilty of causing a nasty ass mess. HUndreds of players in the league, plenty of them probably proposition hoes, so why he got caught or singled out? I bet cause he out of hand, cause he got a problem lol. And he made some questionable ass requests :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Fuck Deshaun Watson lol no game-having fruity ass paying bitches to play with his ass cheeks. I can't condone that.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:20 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz dont get it. It dont got shit to do with what a hoe say. The fact he was going out his way to setup sessions and proposition these hoes. We not talking about forcing, or illegal activity for the most part. It is a character issue. Dude is so horny he fucked up a year of his career.

He never denied messaging or knowing the 22 individuals. He acknowledged them. So we saying he guilty of causing a nasty ass mess. HUndreds of players in the league, plenty of them probably proposition hoes, so why he got caught or singled out? I bet cause he out of hand, cause he got a problem lol. And he made some questionable ass requests :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Fuck Deshaun Watson lol no game-having fruity ass paying bitches to play with his ass cheeks. I can't condone that.

Thats some Hoe say. Them hoes told you he did it, so you believe that he did it. Dude step up sessions, OMG he's a bad man :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: gimme a break man. Idgaf it was 22 distinct women or 1000. No number makes him a bad person in any way shape or fucking form, unless you can prove he did some bad shit in those sessions, and again, you dont know, I dont know, beyond some hearsay, and if there was proof, the court woulda strung him up. In the absence of it, shit aint happen. Them hoes got together colluding with ppl who were clearly pissed off about his football status and cooked this lie up to fuck his career for a year. And used the fact that he likes different masseuses to do it. No more, no less.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Listen to what you saying lol, you saying he guilty because he acknowledge the 22??? So if a bitch calls out rape, and you say u aint rape her, but you acknowledge you know her and yall got into some nasty.....that means you raped the bitch????

Yall been played by these broads man, congrats. :lol: Hoes accomplished that part of they mission at least, lucky the judge aint fall for that bullshit.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

See its the nature of the violation listed by the Hoesay that got you running this brotha over with the Bus tires man, he aint do it!! :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Exactly. Again. :lol:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Thats some Hoe say. Them hoes told you he did it, so you believe that he did it. Dude step up sessions, OMG he's a bad man :shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon: gimme a break man. Idgaf it was 22 distinct women or 1000. No number makes him a bad person in any way shape or fucking form, unless you can prove he did some bad shit in those sessions, and again, you dont know, I dont know, beyond some hearsay, and if there was proof, the court woulda strung him up. In the absence of it, shit aint happen. Them hoes got together colluding with ppl who were clearly pissed off about his football status and cooked this lie up to fuck his career for a year. And used the fact that he likes different masseuses to do it. No more, no less.

No. They have messages and he acknowledged all the hoes. He said it was consensual. He never argued what they said he requested. I'm not saying he a bad man or whatever the fuck. I'm just saying dude is lame as fuck and gay lol. A clown. A weirdo. Etc lol Fuck Deshaun Watson and this is his fault, therefore he is guilty. If he never goes to them hoes and repeatedly does this, we wouldnt be here. Now them hoes trying to extort him, that's what happens when you go to hoes and your lame and have no game or no gangsta. Fuck Deshaun Watson

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

EXACTLY ^^^^^^

Nobody here expected him to be charged with anything. But clearly dude has character and intelligence issues that must be cleaned up.

No he doesn't.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin and Ice on some hoe shit. Y'all probably like to get pegged

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

No. They have messages and he acknowledged all the hoes. He said it was consensual. He never argued what they said he requested. I'm not saying he a bad man or whatever the fuck. I'm just saying dude is lame as fuck and gay lol. A clown. A weirdo. Etc lol Fuck Deshaun Watson and this is his fault, therefore he is guilty. If he never goes to them hoes and repeatedly does this, we wouldnt be here. Now them hoes trying to extort him, that's what happens when you go to hoes and your lame and have no game or no gangsta. Fuck Deshaun Watson

exactly. :rofl:

Watson need to live with Derek Jeter for an off-season. Straight sucka ass Negus getting in some shit for no reason, and ya sitting here defending his stupid ass. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:39 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austin and Ice on some hoe shit. Y'all probably like to get pegged

Bunch of tip toe'in ass neguses man :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion