Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rogers is in decline yes,but he'll age Better than Brees and Brady cuz he just has better arm talent and a naturally stronger arm....he can still throw that shit 60-70 yards in the air if he needs to

26 yrs to 4 ints this year that's still great!!
But lafluer is talking about making gb a running offense that's why they drafted Griffin!
They say he's this drafts version of Derrick Henry so we'll see

I don't feel sorry for guys like Rogers or Jordan cuz there assholes....Brady left on his own maybe he got semi forced out,but that was after putting in 20 years! I used to tell dudes back then even if the bulls had stayed together there time was up anyway

A 35-36 yr old Scottie and Mike wasn't beating a prime time Duncan! Definitely wasn't beating prime Kobe and Shaq in 2000!
If the bulls had stayed together and Krause didn't break them up it was over

Maybe they would have got 1 more and beat the spurs...but beating Kobe and Shaq man hell no
Ppl forget the year Jordan won his 6th ring Kobe and Shaq played Utah in the conf finals

I remember that shit like yesterday

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jordan got payed wat he was worth he made 33 million his last year as a bull!! It was Scottie who got raped he made less than 3 mill!
But that was his fault he signed that 7 yr 18
Million dollar slave deal in 1991 :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

He should have refused to play and held out after they won the 2nd championship in 92 that's on him.....but all 3 of them were assholes to Krause
Constantly calling him little man and saying he never played in the NBA,just constantly berating him

Jordan and Scottie would always shit on kukoc to...they always called him soft and called him JERRYS GUY!! Mike was the goat and Scottie was great to but they were pieces of shit

And I'm glad Krause said fuck u and broke up the team and forced them out...he could have kept them both and built around them and got some younger stars sure

Could have said to Mike and Scottie here's a 2 yr 50 million dollar deal let see if u can win 5 in a row...but I'm glad he didn't...I'm sure back then some really good players would have played with Mike and Scottie for less money yea

But I'm glad it worked out the way that it did!!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Rogers is in decline yes,but he'll age Better than Brees and Brady cuz he just has better arm talent and a naturally stronger arm....he can still throw that shit 60-70 yards in the air if he needs to

26 yrs to 4 ints this year that's still great!!
But lafluer is talking about making gb a running offense that's why they drafted Griffin!
They say he's this drafts version of Derrick Henry so we'll see

I don't feel sorry for guys like Rogers or Jordan cuz there assholes....Brady left on his own maybe he got semi forced out,but that was after putting in 20 years! I used to tell dudes back then even if the bulls had stayed together there time was up anyway

A 35-36 yr old Scottie and Mike wasn't beating a prime time Duncan! Definitely wasn't beating prime Kobe and Shaq in 2000!
If the bulls had stayed together and Krause didn't break them up it was over

Maybe they would have got 1 more and beat the spurs...but beating Kobe and Shaq man hell no
Ppl forget the year Jordan won his 6th ring Kobe and Shaq played Utah in the conf finals

I remember that shit like yesterday

wrong as usual.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:51 am 

Cash on hand:

How much stock do yall put into PFF? According to them we got the 70th player on their board in the 7th round and they are calling it a big time steal, we shall see.

The jets got a nice pickup in the 5th with Bryce Hall. Overall i think they did a good job too

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:37 am 

Cash on hand:

U can say for a absolute fact that Mike and Scottie beat that spurs team??? I lean towards yes,but Duncan would have been the best player that Jordan ever faced let's be real

And for dam sure an even older Mike and Scottie wasn't beating prime kobe and shaq man hell no

Post Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:59 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
How much stock do yall put into PFF? According to them we got the 70th player on their board in the 7th round and they are calling it a big time steal, we shall see.

The jets got a nice pickup in the 5th with Bryce Hall. Overall i think they did a good job too

PFF is legitimate enough but their rankings can be crazy sometimes.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » General Sports Discussion