Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:13 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
people acting like Lamb is joining a team that went 14-2 last year and is a perennial SB contender. from 8-8 to new dynasty, cause they added Lamb. 3rd WR off the board. they dont play D in the Big 10......

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:52 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
I think Lamb is going to be a good WR, but that's not going to help that team get to the next level.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Dak is the truth, that team will win the East hands down. They have an actual SB winning coach, and one of the best drafts. They were 13-3 a season or two ago right.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

9-7
10-6
8-8

last 3 years.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Lol Dynasty.

Ice, dont gas them up man, stop it.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Dallas has alot of talent but alot of questions....
Dak and Zeke been there 4 yrs now and been to the 2nd Rd twice that's good enough success
They definitely have the talent to make the SB no doubt about it

Lot of ifs tho man....
Gregory,Aldon Smith, Lawrence coming off a surgery...McCoy and Poe hungry to prove they still have alot left.lamb will have some great moments but he's a rookie so he's gonna struggle to

That's why it was smart for Dallas to take him cuz he's the obvious #3 wr...no pressure on the kid
9ers, Seattle,saints,Tampa the teams I trust in the playoffs until Dallas proves otherwise

But they definitely got Superbowl talent

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

8-8 last year. nice draft, lost alot more than they gained in free agency. McCarthy aint no god send. he's an idiot if you ask Aaron Rodgers. dont tell me no shit about SB for Dallas.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

I never said Dallas was making the SB....
I said they have SB talent that's a huge difference
I don't believe they'll make it cuz they've been botching shit since 95 and I believe that'll continue

But I respect the direction there going and they have put themselves in the discussion...my Giants is coming we have a great core of young offensive lineman and defensive guys

Youngest defense in the league probably by far
Lawrence and Williams solid run stuffers and our secondary gonna be a problem.peppers and McKinney together gonna wreak havoc....
Baker,Bradbury,love young and solid to

Baker had a rough rookie yr but he's a sec guys and won the Jim Thorpe award so I bet he'll come on strong

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

The record doesn't mean shit....9 and 10 win teams have won the SB.dallas lost some close games last year could have easily had a few more wins...
I'm cool bro my gmen got me 2 trophies

It doesn't hurt me at all to say right now today Dallas and philly are better than us...were rebuilding I think in 2 yrs we'll be ready to really compete
If Giants can finish 2nd and compete for division and WC spot this year that would beat nice surprise and bonus but I don't expect it

Post Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

fuck you mean record dont mean shit?? its literally everything.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 8:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

8-8 last year. nice draft, lost alot more than they gained in free agency. McCarthy aint no god send. he's an idiot if you ask Aaron Rodgers. dont tell me no shit about SB for Dallas.

I aint taking that fuckers word on anything

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MCCarthy.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rodgers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MCCarthy.

I don't disagree.

But Rodgers ain't trustworthy. He had problems with Mccarthy. He's having problems with lafleur. Problems with this GM, etc. The saying goes, "If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, YOU are the asshole.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rogers word is dogshit....he's a loser man a real wierdo piece of shit everyone knows that
He cut his parents and some siblings off doesn't talk to them at all u guys know that??

He's a cocky son of a bitch that only made 1 SB and that was 10 yrs ago....it's a reason why nobody likes him man.former teammates don't ever say anything good about him except for James Jones

He's a great talent,great QB no question,but his ego and being a total dickhead Is the reason why he hasn't won and played in more SBS

Post Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm glad GB stuck it to his ass...lafluer will still be coaching there in 2 years wen they trade or cut Rogers ass :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
He's gonna play on another team and get exiled like farve and Montana

Brady left on his own like a gee after 20 YRS.....Rogers is gonna go out like a chump that got pushed out and replaced like farve and Montana
He deserves it,it couldn't happen to a better guy!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

They blew that shit outta proportion. First off, i dont see how a beast RB and OL help arent helping out Rodgers, and two they act like he aint getting up there in age and susceptible to injuries himself. Why not grab a talented QB. Competition is fair at every other position except QB it seems, pampering these fools. Aaron will probably ball out now, he just has to put his big boy pants on

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:10 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm with you. Yo, Teams worried about Corona man! Suppose Aaron catches Corona man??? You still gotta try and make the playoffs!!! You gonna try that with some bum ass QB??? nawww. Aint no time to take risks with the position. And Aaron is up there in age! You can find talent out there, they just gotta do they homework!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:19 am 

Cash on hand:

This is the smartest play,it's the way the NFL should have started going yrs ago! Rogers will be 37 this year...he can ball another 5 yrs easily if he wants to
Brady and Brees are 41 and 43 still balling and I believe Rogers can be at that age and still better than those guys at that age cuz he has a natural ly stronger arm than them

This is in case Rogers gets hurt....
Back in the day if ur star QB got hurt ur season was over....now in 2020 man thank God it won't be that way anymore

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Especially wen ur QB is pushing 40 this is the way to go....if Mayfield bums it up keenum will step in and be good enough to get the browns to the playoffs or keep them respectable at Least.

Wentz is fragile so hurts will win alot of games in Philly...I expect Wentz to miss at least 3 games a year that guy ain't gonna play 16 games he's just not
If I was pederson I would sit Wentz the week before every bye week as a load management tactic

That way Wentz could get a full 3 weeks off in between the game before the bye week and the next game philly plays ....this is something saints and Tampa should consider this year to

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:30 am 

Cash on hand:

This is a huge year man....if guys like Carr and Mayfield don't cut it this year these teams are moving on! GB and saints gonna get alot of phone calls next year for there backup QBs

Jameis and cam might make alot of money somewhere... Lawrence will be the #1 pick next year to

Someone is gonna offer a arm and a leg to move up for that kid he's a stud!! Jameis,Mariota,and cam got a huge wake-up call and all the QBs are gonna take notice anD bust there ass to keep there spots now

This is a great thing for the league to wake kids like Mayfield,jameis,and trubisky up!! These kids need to know that there jobs aren't secure

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They blew that shit outta proportion. First off, i dont see how a beast RB and OL help arent helping out Rodgers, and two they act like he aint getting up there in age and susceptible to injuries himself. Why not grab a talented QB. Competition is fair at every other position except QB it seems, pampering these fools. Aaron will probably ball out now, he just has to put his big boy pants on

TB12 played some of his best ball after the pats drafted Jimmy G. 100% lit a fire under his ass

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:05 am 

Cash on hand:

TB12 played some of his best ball after the pats drafted Jimmy G. 100% lit a fire under his ass

but he's been balling forever though. Rodgers is clearly on somewhat of a decline.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:49 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

but he's been balling forever though. Rodgers is clearly on somewhat of a decline.

So was TB12 the 2 years before Jimmy came into the picture. The real question is, does AR have the same insane amount of competitiveness that TB12 has. To me, the common thread among the GOATS in sprts, is the literally insane amount of drive and competitiveness that the greats have. TB's got it. Jordan, Kobe, MAgic, Bird had it. Like, those mofo's will sacrifice their children for a win, LOL. Does AR have that bordering on mentally ill drive those other have? I don't see it personally.

Other factor that makes the AR situation different from TB12 is the injury history.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rogers is on borrowed time...he's a dickhead scumbag like Jordan man lafleur doesn't like him and is already saying he's a headache and uncoachable

It's a reason guys like Jordan and Rogers get slowly forced out cuz there assholes...Jordan, Scottie and Phil were constantly making fun of Krause, disrespecting him to his face calling him little man, making all these nasty jokes

So that was the reason he didn't fight for them wen he could have and pushed them out after that 6th ring...it was the wrong move,but they were all such assholes and pieces of shit to him they made his decision easy

Rogers is the same way....same piece of shit lafluer is gonna trade his ass or release him in 2 yrs

Post Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Rogers is on borrowed time...he's a dickhead scumbag like Jordan man lafleur doesn't like him and is already saying he's a headache and uncoachable

It's a reason guys like Jordan and Rogers get slowly forced out cuz there assholes...Jordan, Scottie and Phil were constantly making fun of Krause, disrespecting him to his face calling him little man, making all these nasty jokes

So that was the reason he didn't fight for them wen he could have and pushed them out after that 6th ring...it was the wrong move,but they were all such assholes and pieces of shit to him they made his decision easy

Rogers is the same way....same piece of shit lafluer is gonna trade his ass or release him in 2 yrs

That's because Krause wouldn't fuckin pay them what they were worth!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion