Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Facts are facts man.... belechick never won shit wo Brady man that's a fact! His record wo Brady is 42-58!! Ppl trying to say that belechick was more valuable to the pats than Brady are just plain stupid

Belechick had bledsoe a #1 pick and he wasn't winning with him...he was 5-13 with bledsoe as his QB wen parcells got to the Superbowl with bledsoe a few yrs before

At the end of the day situations like diggs and Brady are facts that I'm spitting.... belechick would win a few chips without Brady of course I believe that.
But he wouldn't have 9 SBS in 18 yrs with any other QB I don't think

U guys are just kidding yourselves.... comparing thielen to diggs ia ridiculous....it's levels to this shit man! Kobe and Shaq won 3 titles together in the 7 YRS they played together

In 13 yrs wo Shaq Kobe won 2 chips....
Belechick went 16-0 with Brady in 2007...the next year Brady tore his ACL and pats won 11 games and MISSED THE PLAYOFFS WO BRADY!! Cassel was ok,but it's a huge difference between 16-0 and 11-5 man

I'm not talking about regular season bullshit...of course belechick can win regular season games with anyone...I have no doubt he will win 10 games this year with stidham or any QB he has

But he ain't getting no fucking 6 chips with Cassel,Jimmy g,or stidham cuz them NIGGAZ ain't Brady man it's as simple as that

And for diggs it's the same shit....
Steelers went to the AFC title game 3 yrs ago with LEVEON AND AB....WON 13 GAMES 2 YRS IN A ROW WITH THEM

LAST YEAR NO LEVEON NO PLAYOFFS!!
THIS YEAR NO LEVEON AND AB THERE AN EMBARRASSMENT!! U CAN'T JUST REPLACE THESE TYPE OF ELITE PLAYERS

so ya can keep fooling yourselves man

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:50 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Belichick certainly was more valuable last season, and it was really the Brady led offense that stalled the season for NE. but debating who was more critical is an excercise in futility. like MJ/Phil, Walsh/Montana, these guys all needed each other to pull of these unbeatable dynasties. you dont put together a 20 year dynasty with just one legendary entity. both are equally neccessary.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:07 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Belichick certainly was more valuable last season, and it was really the Brady led offense that stalled the season for NE. but debating who was more critical is an excercise in futility. like MJ/Phil, Walsh/Montana, these guys all needed each other to pull of these unbeatable dynasties. you dont put together a 20 year dynasty with just one legendary entity. both are equally neccessary.

Perfectly said

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

White QBs get so much favoritism. Phillip rivers can get $25 mil, but Cam still unsigned? I know they made that move early, but who TF is Miami starting? Fitzmagic? Rosen? The chargers running with Tyrod? Lol i know he aint white, plenty other teams starting QBs who aint on Cam’s level. I think the Corona and Carolina releasing him so late have something to do with it, maybe he is kind of a douche but what star QB isnt.

He is being disrespected in my eyes if he is indeed healthy.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

injury prone, tons of mileage, and not productive when on the field. you're stuck in the past with Cam. i do think Rivers got crazy money but he was an iron man and productive for a long time prior to last season. and had a horrible O line last season so Indy is banking on their great O line getting Rivers back on track. Cam is washed up. if he could play he wouldve been picked up. there's no black and white shit here. perhaps more than half of the top 10 qbs are black. teams wanna win.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

It has nothing to do with black and white...dude grow up it's 2020! It's over 10 black starting QBs right now that's a 3rd of the league times have changed

Lamar,Watson,mahomes, Wilson, Bridgewater,Haskins,got spots...jameis and cam will play they'll get a spot
Dude rivers is a hofer look at his stats

That man played 16 years of course he was gonna get 25 and a spot before cam and jameis....cam got a MVP but if he retires today hes not a hofer period and neither is jameis

If rivers retires today hes a hofer....almost 400 TDS and 60000 yards that man got paperwork he deserves that Money....rivers is quiet he just comes to work

Cam is a distraction bro he's always wearing gay outfits, talking about anything but football,he doesn't work hard and bust his ass like rivers

If cam cared about football anf busted his ass like rivers he would have been a top 5 qb right now and had a ring already....wen rivers was 30(cams age) he was way better than him

So yes rivers deserved that money and he deserved another chance behind a good oline that can protect him and give him the time he needs

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rivers put in 16 years man.....
16 years of hard work and busting his ass playing hurt and never being a distraction to his team like cam!! 16 yrs of playing against Brady,Peyton,and Ben

So yes HE DESERVED ANOTHER CHANCE AND THE MONEY HE GOT....Reich knows rivers he was his OC and QB coach on the chargers
So rivers knows his system so it'll be a seamless transition

Cam and jameis are headaches man.....
Jameis got all this money and he's stealing crab cakes man c'mon bro :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Cam and jameis have set the black QB back!! Now the white man can use them both as examples of why u don't draft a black QB #1 overall

Both lazy, both don't work hard,which is why there in this position there in.... haven't improved since they got in the league,there footwork is still as horrible as it was wen they were in college

They'll get signed in May after the draft....
And that's how it should be they both need to be humbled... clowney is another lazy bum!!
If ur a #1 pick ur work ethic should never be questioned

3 #1 picks unsigned cuz they have horrible reputations....these guys should be ashamed of themselves

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cam is not washed up, dude played well in 2018 and was the MVP less than 5 years ago. Something Rivers has never accomplished. He is much younger and I wouldnt call him injury prone either. Has Rivers ever got passed the divisional round of the playoffs?

There is a disparity and dont think there isnt. Mariota gets scooped up, Jameis still unemployed. Cam is better than fuckin Rivers, Fitzpatrick, trubisky, rosen, the young boy in NYG, Darnold, whoever the fuck Denver is starting, Tyrod, i feel whoever does sign him gonna end up winning.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

well i think you're delusional. but good luck with your Cam Newton outlook. and yes Rivers made it to 1 AFC title game and as Moe said, he will be in the HOF, unlike Cam Newton. Rivers would've given his right leg for that fumbled football that Cam just stared at in the SB.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cam is not washed up, dude played well in 2018 and was the MVP less than 5 years ago. Something Rivers has never accomplished. He is much younger and I wouldnt call him injury prone either. Has Rivers ever got passed the divisional round of the playoffs?

There is a disparity and dont think there isnt. Mariota gets scooped up, Jameis still unemployed. Cam is better than fuckin Rivers, Fitzpatrick, trubisky, rosen, the young boy in NYG, Darnold, whoever the fuck Denver is starting, Tyrod, i feel whoever does sign him gonna end up winning.

Bro are u stupid??? Darnold and jones balled for NY u saw there stats??
Darnold went 7-6 with no wrs and no oline
Ane jones just had 3000 yds and 25 tds without Barkley half the year ane no oline

Bro wtf are u talking about?? U talking about a MVP cam won 5 yrs ago wat relevance does that have to today?? Rivers been to the AFC title game and he lost to the pats the year they went 18-0

Rivers was never expected to make the Superbowl cuz Brady,Peyton,and Ben were always better and favored to get there....ur talking way out of ur ass man

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

And wat EXACTLY is cam gonna win?? He's been past the 2nd Rd once in his 9 years....made 1 deep playoff run

Chargers gonna draft Herbert or love....
These kids are gonna be great love has the highest ceiling in this draft....u clearly don't know wat ur talking about

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

U obviously don't understand how business is conducted.... Mariota got signed quickly cuz he took a backup role.hes quiet and a hard worker he just sucks

Like I keep saying if cam/jameis were quiet and worked hard like Mariota with there talent they wouldn't be in this situation there in

Bridgewater and a 43 yr old Brady taking there jobs is plain embarrassing

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Cam and jameis are getting wat they deserve...they need a nice slice of humble pie
Jameis should go be a backup in GB or new Orleans

Go learn and sit a year behind brees or Rogers....he could get 15 mill as a backup if Bridgewater got 8 last year....it would benefit him in the long run
I honestly think they'll both start next year at some point if not right away

But if not than good they could use some humility... especially cam...

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Rivers had great teams with stars like Merriman and LT and even more recently a atud RB and WR and legit defense and couldnt do dick with none of that. Always came up short. Cam won the national championship and almost a super bowl. At their very best there is no comparison

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:27 am 

Cash on hand:

Rivers had great teams with stars like Merriman and LT and even more recently a atud RB and WR and legit defense and couldnt do dick with none of that. Always came up short. Cam won the national championship and almost a super bowl. At their very best there is no comparison

and Cam Newton led a 15-1 team with a dominant D to the SB and lost to Peyton Manning's corpse and has sucked ass ever since. he's done.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:11 am 

Cash on hand:

and Cam Newton led a 15-1 team with a dominant D to the SB and lost to Peyton Manning's corpse and has sucked ass ever since. he's done.

The argument makes no sense to me...rivers had a great 2018 it was way better than cams 2018 ice ur argument is retarded :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
RIVERS LOST TO BRADY, PEYTON,AND BEN HIS ENTIRE CAREER WAT PART U DON'T UNDERSTAND???

LT,MERRIMAN,ALL THEM DUDES RIVERS HAD DIDN'T MATTER THEY WERE IRRELEVANT!!Peyton and Brady are the 2 best QBs ever....and Ben is flat out better than rivers he's a hofer

Foles/flacco won the chip are they better than rivers and cam?? So winning the chip doesn't mean shit where this argument is concerned

Cams best years don't compare to rivers best years period....

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Cam is ass man....he has 1 4000 yard season and 1 season he threw over 25 tds and that was his MVP season in which he threw 35!!
He sucks there is no comparison between cam and rivers TBH

Cam has 183 career TD passes...rivers has 400 almost.30000 more yards and almost 220 more TD passes...cam sucks he's just a great athlete
He got lucky one year and won the MVP
4000 yards in his rookie year wen there was no tape on him

Never got close to 4000 yards again
He has underachieved big-time

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:22 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Its fucked up to play the race card with rivers/cam

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea Cam is being victimized because of his blackness even though his replacement is blacker than he is. good one. :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Elways cracker ass jumped all over Flacco, but he not interested in Jameis or Cam? Crazy.

Moe shut the fuck up, Cam is a dual threat. He makes up for some of that with his rushing ability. Rivers has thrown over 20 INTs 3 different times in his career, Cam has never.

Cam is 30 years old, to say he is done would be foolish. Cam came in the league a game changer and got ROY as well. Like I said at their best there is no comparison.

Kap, Jameis, Cam all out of work. While brian hoyer remains signed. Thats the shit im talking about

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Champion, Rookie of the Year, MVP. But he underachieved? Lol ok. With a defensive minded head coach and hardly any weapons most of his career. Like I said he is only 30, if his mind is right he can come back strong.

My point is shittier white QBs have jobs and good or better black QBs dont. That is a fuckin fact. Play dumb if you want

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

you realize Jameis threw 187 ints last season right?? he will get a job. im sure he's also going to be a lot more expensive so those guys usually take a while to sign on. Cam as well. still probably angling for a starting position, and he may even still get one. relax. the black qb has never been more prosperous than he is in todays game. If Dak and Watson cant find jobs then talk.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

you think Geno Smith deserved all these jobs?? Tyrod Taylor?? Josh Johnson as long as he lasted. didnt a black XFL qb sign on to Carolina and pushed Kyle Allens white ass out the door?? get real bruh.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

RG3 is still in the nfl?? Brett Hundley?? Joe Webb?? didnt Kyler Murray push Rosens white ass out of Arizona one season after he was drafted #10??

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Champion, Rookie of the Year, MVP. But he underachieved? Lol ok. With a defensive minded head coach and hardly any weapons most of his career. Like I said he is only 30, if his mind is right he can come back strong.

My point is shittier white QBs have jobs and good or better black QBs dont. That is a fuckin fact. Play dumb if you want

Bro yes cam and jameis both underachieved especially jameis!! Cam won at AUBURN UR RIGHT HE WENT UNDEFEATED....HE WENT #1 AND THREW 4000 YARDS HIS ROOKIE YEAR THAN ALOT WAS EXPECTED

wen u go #1 multiple MVPs and SBS are expected we all know this...if cam had won another MVP or SB I wouldn't be saying this! But making a SB doesn't mean shit nowadays bro

Anybody can get lucky and make 1 SB...Gannon made 1 SB and won a MVP in Oakland! Bumass foles and flacco won a chip so it can be a fluke if u just do it once

Goff and Jimmy g made the Superbowl to :hearty-laugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 109  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion