Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:53 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
Don't nobody want that gay shit in the locker room. Sad but true. Send him to Miami lmao. They have to be on their best behavior. But honestly I don't think its cool , gay players, just open like that. How are u supposed to shower and go about your business knowing what this man is? Its just like letting men shower with women, they would never allow that.

I'm not into the gay movement. But I don't think this guy being a man Eater is a problem in the locker room. Every guy in there know their comfortable in their own skin. And I'm sure Sam is not looking to sucks off every teammate he encounters. If the guy can play than that's all that matters.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Nah fuck that. How old is this kid, 21? 22? Remember how horny u were at 22? OK soo. I don't think its cool. It might as well be co-ed.

And did u see how Gay his lil celebration was ?! These guys rubbin cake all in each others faces and kissin and shit lol come the fuck on. Shit is gross

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:16 am 

Cash on hand:

The funny part is, in typical athlete fashion every draftee they showed had a white girlfriend, and even the gay dude had a white girlfriend lmao.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
The funny part is, in typical athlete fashion every draftee they showed had a white girlfriend, and even the gay dude had a white girlfriend lmao.

:lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica

jesus... :kopfpatsch: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Nah fuck that. How old is this kid, 21? 22? Remember how horny u were at 22? OK soo. I don't think its cool. It might as well be co-ed.

And did u see how Gay his lil celebration was ?! These guys rubbin cake all in each others faces and kissin and shit lol come the fuck on. Shit is gross

So hold on, how the fuck do you know so many of the details man? if this shit was so gross and so not cool why the fuck was you watchin?

My beef is that this shit shouldnt be national fucking news. I'm on CNN tryna look up some shit about world issues and I see these two dudes kissing on the front page, like, what the fuck, kids getting kidnapped in Africa, Ukraine got all kind of issues, and this is the biggest fucking story???

Too much media exposure, thats my problem. One reporter went into a gay bar to video all these dudes cheering and jumping around when Sam got drafted, and you'd swear somebody just won a superbowl.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That was Mizzou's best season in school history, and it had to do more with Sam than anyone else on that team. I'm happy for him. The next time the SEC defensive player of the year falls that late in the draft will be never. He's going to be up against a lot of shit at the next level so I wish him the best of luck.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Top 5 Draft Classes

1.) Niners - I remain skeptical of their first pick, but they got good-to-great value out of their next 7. From Jimmie Ward to Aaron Lynch, they got more good players than anyone in the draft, which means they've also given more opportunities for good players to become great. Couldn't ask for much more.

2.) Jags - Such a "no bullshit" draft strategy. Basically offered a crash course on how to go from an embarrassment in the passing game to making teams respect you. Take the best QB. Take last year's #1 WR and the next best one available for good measure. Cecil Shorts was never going to be a great vertical threat for them, but now you put Lee on one end, Robinson on the other, and Cecil starts burning linebackers across the middle. If they start developing chemistry, it'll open up the running game in ways it never was. Now, their first order of business should be pawning off Blackmon to the Raiders, who inexplicably didn't draft a wideout in the deepest class we've ever seen.

3.) Vikings - After losing Jared Allen, maybe the best pass rusher they've ever had, they get Barr, who has a reputation for knocking QBs out of games. They get the #2 QB (imo) with the last pick of the first round, filling their most needed position. Crichton helps shore up the Allen loss and adds another piece to that rotating D-line. I'm not sure there was a better draft pick after they got Yankee in the fifth round. The oddball move was taking McKinnon, who could prove to have tremendous upside. Ran a 4.37 40 and led all RBs in bench press reps. Not sure where they'll put him, but he could end up being a decent replacement for Harvin. With Patterson, AP, McKinnon and even Teddy, there's a lot of speed on the field.

4.) Packers - I'm not sure if the Packers needed a single player in the draft any more than they needed either Ha Ha or Pryor, so it's a damn good thing they got one of them. Ha Ha brings much more range to the secondary. Adams and Rodgers can be solid replacements for Jones and Finley. They also got potentially the best route runner (and a personal favorite of mine) in Abbrederis, who was a total steal as the 176th pick. More replacement than addition with this draft, but when you're already the best in your division, there's not a whole lot you have to change.

5.) Rams - Hard not to have a solid draft class when you have 2 of the top 13 picks, but they added pieces to the secondary with 3 out of their next 4 and got a nice compliment to Stacy in Tre Mason with the other. Not taking a WR shows that they have faith in Britt, which could bite them in the ass. All in all, they probably got more talent than any team in the draft, right down to the 249th pick.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Band's 2015 Big Board

1.) Marcus Mariota ORE QB - Would've been the #1 QB taken this year. Some would've had him over Clowney. He's all but guaranteed to go #1 next year. Top candidates - Raiders, Texans, Jets.

2.) Cedric Ogbuhei TAMU OT - Joeckel, Matthews, and now this monster. No one is churning out OTs like A&M.

3.) Randy Gregory NEB DE - Shows flashes of JPP potential.

4.) Leonard Williams USC DT - I place him behind Gregory because I believe ends are more valuable than tackles.

5.) Jameis Winston FSU QB - I can't see him falling past here. His off the field fuckups will cost him a shot at going #2. His mechanics aren't great, either.

6.) Amari Cooper BAMA WR - Best wideout in the draft. Fast as shit. Claims to have ran a 4.31 40. He could go higher.

7.) Shilique Calhoun MSU DE - Obviously my favorite college prospect. Don't want to jinx him by placing him any higher, but he could be the best pass rusher in the draft.

8.) Andrus Peat STAN OT - 6'7 lineman. Considered the best recruit by many as a senior in high school.

9.) Landon Collins BAMA S - Expected by many to be better than Ha Ha. Most likely the best secondary prospect in the draft.

10.) Brett Hundley UCLA QB - Time for another QB. I think he has more potential than Petty, and he could shoot up to #2 with a big season.

Contenders - Bryce Petty BU QB, Todd Gurley UGA RB, Brandon Scherff Iowa OT, Dorial Green-Beckham EIU WR, Vic Beasley CLEM DE, P.J. Williams FSU CB, Devonte Fields TCU DE.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 6:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon...idiots of the highest order. All that talent, and no brains to match.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Josh Gordon and Justin Blackmon...idiots of the highest order. All that talent, and no brains to match.

definition of DUMB. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now ya got Greg Hardy arrested today.
Innocent until proven guilty I suppose.
sumptin wrong with these men.

http://q.usatoday.com/2014/05/13/report ... -arrested/

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

you can take the dude outta the hood, but you can't take the hood outta the dude.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

So Michael Sam wants to be treated like any other football player and just be accepted as one of the guys on the team, and now he's going to bring his own personally created distraction to the team with his Oprah Winfrey produced documentary. Fucking hypocrite. Just another one of those people who say they wanted to be treated equally but yet walk around holding up a big ''Im Gay So Show Me Special Treatment'' sign.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

They're not going to shoot any footage of him at games or at the team facility. I don't see the problem.

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10937 ... roster-nfl

I usually don't agree with Jason Whitlock on anything but I definitely agree here. This deal was already in place before Sam was even drafted. Sam is creating a nice celebrity for himself way before his first practice. But its supposed to be all about football and being an equal. Dude selling T shirts, making documentaries, having organized kisses with his BF on-screen. Yea dude just trying to cash in before getting cut. And when the Rams cut him, they'll probably be labeled as a homophobe organization. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sam's a 7th round pick who will hae a hard time making the team. I can't be mad at him for trying to make that $$$ while he can.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

There will be no documentary series for the time being, the Rams shut that shit down. Now Sam can just concentrate on football as should be the case.

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Band seriously doesn't know shit about the NFL Draft process.

Post Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:50 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10937109/michael-sam-needs-send-message-making-roster-nfl

I usually don't agree with Jason Whitlock on anything but I definitely agree here. This deal was already in place before Sam was even drafted. Sam is creating a nice celebrity for himself way before his first practice. But its supposed to be all about football and being an equal. Dude selling T shirts, making documentaries, having organized kisses with his BF on-screen. Yea dude just trying to cash in before getting cut. And when the Rams cut him, they'll probably be labeled as a homophobe organization. :lol:

"Oprah and her foundering TV network do not care about X's and O's. They care about salacious and sensational human drama and the kind of XOXOXs that take place in the bedroom."

:lol: Strike!!! :smile81:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 122 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » General Sports Discussion