Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: NFL Season 2023
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
I see some folk on the worldwide web clowning SF for that Lance trade and I'm thinking gah damn get a fucking clue. They got a 4th rd pick for a 3rd string qb. No other team in the NFL pulls that off. Thats insane value for a QB3. The back story of how Lance got to SF is irrelevant now. What's done is done and u can judge that initial process as unfavorable for SF. But today, your QB3 Lance for a 4th rd pick?? Great trade.

But what did San Fran give up to get him in the first place?

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I see some folk on the worldwide web clowning SF for that Lance trade and I'm thinking gah damn get a fucking clue. They got a 4th rd pick for a 3rd string qb. No other team in the NFL pulls that off. Thats insane value for a QB3. The back story of how Lance got to SF is irrelevant now. What's done is done and u can judge that initial process as unfavorable for SF. But today, your QB3 Lance for a 4th rd pick?? Great trade.

Way to much. :lol:

Clearly one of the worst trades of all time. But hey, u look up and SF hasn't missed a beat. Still a SB contender all these years and still looking set at qb. And they got a decent pick for Lance who was practically useless to them.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 1:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Been quite a few trades involving kickers these last few days.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Way to much. :lol:

Clearly one of the worst trades of all time. But hey, u look up and SF hasn't missed a beat. Still a SB contender all these years and still looking set at qb. And they got a decent pick for Lance who was practically useless to them.

Didn't they give up a couple of high draft picks for him? Seems like they didn't give him much of a shot after his injury. I think his upside is higher than Purdys. Just seems like a huge waste.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 11:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

They never gave him a shot cause Kyle is a petty bitch. He wanted Mac Jones. Whenever Trey did playn the gameplan was retarded and he always tried to get Trey killed. Calling hella QB runs. Then he starts him in the preseason, with the fuckin 3rd string O-line.

Kyle fucked Trey over. Fuck Kyle for that.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nick Bosa's deal finna be crazy

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

In all seriousness, the Dolphins have to be kicking themselves for not getting Cook. Not only did they not get him but he went to a division rival. And Jeff Wilson may not even return this season. And Mostert gets injured a lot, too. The Dolphins should go after Jonathan Taylor with the quickness. That offense would be sick with Taylor.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jets gave Buffalo all types of hell last season even with Zach and Mike White at qb. Negus better have stepped their game up cause we ready this time.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jets gave Buffalo all types of hell last season even with Zach and Mike White at qb. Negus better have stepped their game up cause we ready this time.

Jets finna stifle the Bills offense. Jets by 10.

Post Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:28 am 

Cash on hand:

I smell a lot of blood man....
Miami and Buffalo look weak I think the jets got this division.rogers gonna come back strong to many ppl talking and doubting that man it's ridiculous

Last time dudes was hating on him like this he won 2 mvps in a row...he's healthy this year his hand and thumb was fucked up last yr he was unhappy now he has a stud in Wilson lazard and Cobb with him and cook.

Buffalo and Miami got mad issues... buffalo has no #2 wr and diggs is a drama queen only gonna be a matter of time before he really blows up and ends up as the next dez or ab :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Jets clearly the best most complete team in this division on both sides of the ball ....best defense by far,best rbs,and Wilson could be the best wr in the division he's that good.
Probably still Tyreek but not by much

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

What a great first game for the young Lions to test themselves against the defending champs on opening night. Kicking off with some fireworks baby.

Shannon sharpe made his debut on First Take this morning snd called Stephen a , "Skip" right out the gate :lol: :lol: :lol: you could tell he was embarrassed. Shit was hilarious

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

The Pats really dont be setting my boy Mac up for success. IDK what TF they were thinking last year with bo coordinator approach. I also wish they could get him some speed at WR instead of the usual lineup of slow possession receivers. I love the Gesicki and Elliottt pickups tho and hopefully bill o brien can scheme up some shit to get them going.

Not gon lie Mac would have flourished in our system and maybe we shoulda grabbed him but in Purdy we trust now

Post Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think they gonna once again try to create that 2 TE success with Geseicki and Henry and try to pound the rock with Stevenson and Zeke. Lots of dump offs, play action to the TEs, short routes to the WRs. Basically a safe, boring and hopefully effective O. But honestly, their O against Bills, Jets, and Dolphins D looks like a rough time for them. Billy O Brien gonna have to scheme his ass off.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nick Bosa SIGNED. Highest paid defensive player in history. That boy getting paid like a QB!! Like a star QB, 34 million a year!! How the fuck do you even coach that lol how do you even stay and play angry or like a madman off the line with that kinda money .

Deion said something like, for his d-lineman, he wants kids that grew up single parent households lol boys that grew up without a father just mad as hell looking for him to show up at the games but he never does hahaha. And for QBs of course he prefers smart, two parent households civilized young men

But anyway, Pittsburgh a wrap now. Lets go

:smile81: :smile81: :smile81: :boxer:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Defensive players starting to make the big $$$ though it still pales in comparison to qb $$$ since that shit keeps going higher and higher with Justin ain't ever do shit Herbert being the highest paid in history. But good for Bosa he's a menace and deserves every dollar, and their own qb making peanuts so they can afford to do this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bosa just got that cheddar!!

Can the Chiefs beat the Lions without Kelce? They are still 4.5 point favorites. That will tempt a lot of bettors to bet on Detroit if Kelce doesn't go.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:48 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man fuk nick bosa :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Can't even front tho man nigga got 122 mill guaranteed wow

That's more guaranteed money than Jones and carr got more than geno for....niners and cowboys aint shit tho its a reason theybboth havent won in 30 yrs

They both got a super team lot of talent,but as long as there QB is a liability they'll never go all the way

Purdy and Dak very good but it's a cap on them boys :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

They can get u to a title game but actually winning the title?? Nah man sorry

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

I see a funny ass late season scenario tho...
Miami got Mike white as the backup now.
So wen tua gets hurt imagine if he plays the jets and knocks they ass out the playoffs :hearty-laugh: :D

Shit would be really funny man

Post Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

KC in big trouble wo kelce ...
Think Reid gonna ride with toney, scantling and McKinnon that's the offense tomorrow

Lions Dee always ass so maybe they still win tomorrow opening day at home all that energy and good sex and loving home cooking will have the players feeling good and energized.
But dam man Jesus

They gotta spend some money get mahomes some help.
Free advice pick up that kid rice he's gonna have an impact
Ross might even do something tomorrow.
I'm playing laporta in 3 leagues tomorrow for Detroit.

There saying he's gonna be the #2 option in the passing game until Williams gets back

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
A win is a win, but I was yelling at the tv almost the entire game. I dont like how my team looked, and I point it directly at mighty whitey on the sideline. The Eagles are showing a degree of disorganization after switching up D and O coordinators. Brian Johnson and Sean Desai better get they fkin shit together.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:08 am 

Cash on hand:

Overreaction Monday. And this negus WON. :rofl: :kopfpatsch:

It's Week 1 on the road against a good D, playing in heavy rain. Ain't no disorganization. Giants got massacred. Burrow threw for 82 yds. KC lost at home. Chargers still can't close games. Russ still sucks. Try having some real problems. :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Overreaction Monday. And this negus WON. :rofl: :kopfpatsch:

It's Week 1 on the road against a good D, playing in heavy rain. Ain't no disorganization. Giants got massacred. Burrow threw for 82 yds. KC lost at home. Chargers still can't close games. Russ still sucks. Try having some real problems. :rofl:

Negus stick to you Jets, I'll stick to my Eagles, I know my Gah damn team. If NE go off and start stompin, you have a point. But I know what I saw.

But you right about the fact that other teams got bigger problems. :hearty-laugh: starting with those Giants, Jesus Christ, where Truth at?

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:36 am 

Cash on hand:

Negus is living paycheck to paycheck, nobody trying to hear about your rich people problems. :rofl:

And I hope Troof was still on vacation and didn't watch that disaster. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Negus is living paycheck to paycheck, nobody trying to hear about your rich people problems. :rofl:

And I hope Troof was still on vacation and didn't watch that disaster. :hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Big game tonight mang....you ready??????

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Hell yea bitch :smile81:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion