Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Aye Jermz, or Burr. I dont know wussup but it shows im in your league. And I ain't trying be in there lol. Can yall delete me or whatever? I'd consider playing if yall co-commish but as of now I aint playing can you remove me. IDK what happened

Ok I will delete you.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Brother Burowz wrote:
Aye Jermz, or Burr. I dont know wussup but it shows im in your league. And I ain't trying be in there lol. Can yall delete me or whatever? I'd consider playing if yall co-commish but as of now I aint playing can you remove me. IDK what happened

Ok I will delete you.

Wasnt he saying last week that I should delete myself from commish and let you be main commish and that co commish is stupid? I'm confused man :hearty-laugh:

Burowz running the league, even if it go down in flames, Jermz sippin tea all year!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea lol i was saying all that for his own league. Not for a league i would play in lmao. Im not gonna let burr tarnish my good Platinum status. Even tho he is my boy and i think he gonna have a good year. Thanks for deleting me bro

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You worried about ya status getting buried the way you buried Moes....you are foul man. Lolol

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe buried his own. Fuck moe lol bum ass non playing ass non-live event attending ass fronter :lol: :lol:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:

Ok I will delete you.

Wasnt he saying last week that I should delete myself from commish and let you be main commish and that co commish is stupid? I'm confused man :hearty-laugh:

Burowz running the league, even if it go down in flames, Jermz sippin tea all year!

I didn't want to delete him but we need an even number of players so it is what it is.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:16 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice wat u talking about?I never told Austin and jermz to walkaway cuz I did.
All I said was that wo me and jermz the bho show must go on :hearty-laug :hearty-laugh: h:
I'll be back man don't worry

Next yr or 2025. I got draft 4 days In a row starting next Saturday 26-30th.
Than I have another draft September 5th and probably a few more.
I'm gonna be in at least 8 money leagues dog and all of them
200 minimum.my biggest league right now 400 .

I'll be back ice to tap that ass don't worry son :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:38 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, why did you put your draft time 90 minutes before we draft in the other league?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:01 am 

Cash on hand:

How would i know when your draft is?! Lol im not in it. I'd like to be, but Jermz is trickin it off and fuckin everyone over for the year :kopfpatsch: anyway is 90 mins not enough time?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How would i know when your draft is?! Lol im not in it. I'd like to be, but Jermz is trickin it off and fuckin everyone over for the year :kopfpatsch: anyway is 90 mins not enough time?

You are likely going to have to change it because I'm guessing I'm not the only one who doesn't want to do drafts back to back like that. Remember, Swordz and his brother are in both leagues. I dunno man, I don't really feel like pushing back the draft time in the main league.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:34 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is an interesting development.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Sounds like u guys are gonna make it. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 1:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This is an interesting development.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
Sounds like u guys are gonna make it. :rofl:

Yo Austin? Do you think Ice is petty emough to sched his draft to conflict with the burowz run main league???

Yeah.....me too man.....me too :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'll move it lol IDGAF I didn't even know when burrowz was scheduled. You guys killed alot of the fun in these leagues anyway by bowing out. So it aint a big deal. It will probably just be me and swords live drafting :lol:. Burr likes to autodraft after fumbling his usual early pick. Then blame the connection. This year is fucked by all you fags who want to comment on this thread snd have all the time for that but dont want to actually play lmao straight pussies

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'll move it lol IDGAF I didn't even know when burrowz was scheduled. You guys killed alot of the fun in these leagues anyway by bowing out. So it aint a big deal. It will probably just be me and swords live drafting :lol:. Burr likes to autodraft after fumbling his usual early pick. Then blame the connection. This year is fucked by all you fags who want to comment on this thread snd have all the time for that but dont want to actually play lmao straight pussies

I've only auto drafted like one time. I did figure out that when you try and draft on two phones at once then the Yahoo system will automatically crash one of the apps because evidently it's a problem. I only tried to do that in years past because I didn't like drafting on my phone and wasn't confident of the connection at times. But I appreciate you being reasonable about it. I just really don't want to do two drafts back to back like that.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

This year is fucked by all you fags who want to comment on this thread snd have all the time for that but dont want to actually play lmao straight pussies

Angry!

:hammer: :hammer:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
This year is fucked by all you fags who want to comment on this thread snd have all the time for that but dont want to actually play lmao straight pussies

Angry!

:hammer: :hammer:

:happy: :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Jermz. I have a proposition for you. Let me co-commish or flat out commish this league also. I'd rather just play in both for more participation and more fun. I would let Burr steer things and wont have a say in the trade format or other shit. I'd really just be there to make sure it dont just go to shit. That way i can defend my undisputed title as well.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:26 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ice, do you think you are going to get 12 players in your league? I honestly do not care if you co-commish the league but you aren't going to come in and start changing the settings. I've already set everything the way I want.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:28 am 

Cash on hand:

Ice, do you think you are going to get 12 players in your league? I honestly do not care if you co-commish the league but you aren't going to come in and start changing the settings. I've already set everything the way I want.

I could have 20 if i wanted to. So yea. And yea I said I wouldn't fuck with nothing, have all the settings you want. I just wanna play in as many leagues as I can. I want you to draft well and have a great season. And dont end up fire selling by week 5 lol. Here's a tip, either draft Kelce in the 1st round or wait on a TE. And dont go RB 1st unless its CMC :pimp:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:58 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I could have 20 if i wanted to. So yea. And yea I said I wouldn't fuck with nothing, have all the settings you want. I just wanna play in as many leagues as I can. I want you to draft well and have a great season. And dont end up fire selling by week 5 lol. Here's a tip, either draft Kelce in the 1st round or wait on a TE. And dont go RB 1st unless its CMC :pimp:

I don't need any tips. I am a Diamond Status LEGEND!!!!!!!!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:21 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermz. I have a proposition for you. Let me co-commish or flat out commish this league also. I'd rather just play in both for more participation and more fun. I would let Burr steer things and wont have a say in the trade format or other shit. I'd really just be there to make sure it dont just go to shit. That way i can defend my undisputed title as well.

You gotta be.... :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Remember when I asked to co commish your league before? No fuck no. Some nerve man. If you dont wanna be in it, just dont be in it Bruh. You have your league you are being commish for, this one is being commished by Burowz, I'm not going to jew out on my word to Burowz because you have some cold feet about him being commish. Be in or be out...and cut the shit man. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea well i never co commished your league either . And co-commishing is quite gay. Everything you said would be fine under normal circumstances. Just because you could care less about playing doesnt mean you should be blind to this man's track record of running leagues to the ground, by his own admission at that. And others have asked you not to let him commish. And HE HIMSELF JUST SAID HE DIDNT MIND IF I CO-COMMISHED.

So if the current assigned commissioner doesnt mind, what's the problem bruh? Besides you just being petty

Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:42 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea well i never co commished your league either . And co-commishing is quite gay. Everything you said would be fine under normal circumstances. Just because you could care less about playing doesnt mean you should be blind to this man's track record of running leagues to the ground, by his own admission at that. And others have asked you not to let him commish. And HE HIMSELF JUST SAID HE DIDNT MIND IF I CO-COMMISHED.

So if the current assigned commissioner doesnt mind, what's the problem bruh? Besides you just being petty

The only tidal wave of people demanding he not commish a league is in your head. Nobody cares. Moe cares, he aint playing. You care, you already had your team deleted. Nobody else has said anything. So. Anyway.

:hammer: :hammer: No. The answer is no. :hammer: :hammer: There is no need for a co commish in your league or this one. I already act in the capacity that you want to act in. So there is no need for you to be taking the role.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion