Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Yea Brother it's not power tripping just cause he doesn't do everything thing you say. Gtfo with your white privilege ass. :hearty-laugh:

Dont you forget it either!!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I adjusted the Kicker scoring for missed kicks, cause I thought I did that last year. But points will be taken away for missed field goals 40 yards or less. So there you go Burr.

I pride my league on being a unique experience. The scoring bonuses are still in effect, and i think i am gonna announce one last major setting update for the year :pimp:

Yo commish Ice, may we please have another W/R flex position?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

No Brother, i think two is enough. However I highly value your input and may even have a spot for you as advisor to the Commish.

You can be my Dwight Schrute. I'll Michael Scott this thing

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No Brother, i think two is enough. However I highly value your input and may even have a spot for you as advisor to the Commish.

You can be my Dwight Schrute. I'll Michael Scott this thing

Why do we need all of those bench spots then? So guys can rot on the bench every week? I'd rather have more guys playing every week than guys just sitting on the bench collecting dust. Please take this consideration under advisement.

Sincerely, Brother Dwight

Post Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How are we going to handle draft day/time? The last preseason game is the 28th and then the first game of the season is on Sept. 8th.

Presumably you guys want to draft after preseason is over with.

If at all possible, is there any way to have one of the drafts not in the evening? We always seem to get stuck doing it at 9 pm on Sundays and I'd like to have at least one of the drafts not that late and not on a Sunday. It would be great if we could do an early Saturday afternoon draft or something like that. Or, any other day of the week besides Sunday.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Burrowz wat difference does it make?
Ur a bum u don't work,u get no pussy and u have no kids..
Just show up and draft wen ice says so and shut ur trailer bumass up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro u live for this and ur more thirsty for this by far than anyone else here and anyone I know period...
U are the king of leisure time so stop breaking balls like u have anything better to do u loser

Ur life clearly revolves around free bho fantasy leagues in which u collude trades and do underhanded tactics like stealing dudes players in yr own league to win cuz ur such a nerd boy loser :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So just stfu and be ready to draft whenever ice says so cuz y clearly have nothing better to do in ur miserable life

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:02 am 

Cash on hand:

Shoot your boy a link or details so I can sign up.
I will dedicate my performance to Moe in honor of the injustice that was done to him last year.

Don't even mention it Moe. Don't you dare thank me, I'm doing it from the heart.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Try this link Troof. You too Moe lol

Football season is upon us! Join my league "BHO QUARTERBACK CLUB"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... src=app-sh

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:12 am 

Cash on hand:

Try this link Troof. You too Moe lol

Football season is upon us! Join my league "BHO QUARTERBACK CLUB"
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.co ... src=app-sh

Got it I'm in :smile81:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:53 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Just show up and draft wen ice says so and shut ur trailer bumass up :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro u live for this and ur more thirsty for this by far than anyone else here and anyone I know period...
U are the king of leisure time so stop breaking balls like u have anything better to do u loser

Ur life clearly revolves around free bho fantasy leagues in which u collude trades and do underhanded tactics like stealing dudes players in yr own league to win cuz ur such a nerd boy loser :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So just stfu and be ready to draft whenever ice says so cuz y clearly have nothing better to do in ur miserable life

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How does Ice's dick taste this year, Moe? You're too much of a pussy to even play in his league yet here you are sucking his dick. What a coward. You couldn't even apologize last year even though you had a good team and could've won it all but you are too fucking stupid to realize any of that so you once again failed in one of our leagues. You are Mr. 7th Place until you prove otherwise. Pussy.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

I ain't sucking nobody off that's ur speciality burrowz..u the faggot here tell me how does Fred's dick taste and feel up ur ass?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Bro I don't give a fuck about u or ice it's just ur bitching that makes me sick I'm not gonna apologize and bend over like some little bitch like u to get back in a free league like u did last year because I unlike u have morals dignity and pride

Bro u topped ice off and let him cum in ur mouth last yr to get ur team unlocked ur a straight up little bitch bro so I don't expect u to understand something like this

Ur a little pussy thirsty to play in free fantasy leagues nigga u said I'm sorry Mr ice,I'll suck ur dick if u unlock my team Mr ice ur just a little bitch nigga bro

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 1:44 am 

Cash on hand:

Just stfu and keep lubing ur ass to loosen ur asshole loose for ice,fred and all them niggas that run up in ur trailer in and don't talk about principles and morals u don't have or understand

Nigga U LOCKED EVERYONES TEAM ON UR LEAGUE STOLE THERE PLAYERS THATS HOW THIRSTY U WAS TO WIN UR LEAGUE THE YR AFTER I WON IT :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :kopfpatsch:

Ur clearly not all upstairs and ice isn't either to do wat ya niggas did last yr shows ya got serious character flaws and something is missing bro...
I'll never play in any league ice or u run based on the fact niggas like ya can't be trusted with any real power as evidenced

Ya like trump and the evil empire the horrible politicians that have no business in power bro....so stfu and keep sucking ice off to be in his leagues keep going hard doing trades u clearly some loser with no life and alot of leisure time on ur hands to do all this

I came out my face with ice because he said the league was a no trades league than 3 weeks later wen he's 0-3 and I'm 3-0 he changes it like a bitchass nigga would

Now I bet if it was the other way around he wouldn't have changed anything and if I asked him to at 0-3 he would have been like fuck u moe u a sore losing bitch....

But of course nobody sees it that way of course u,ice and nobody else stated this wen my team was locked wen it was very obvious.....

So again man fuck u and ice ya can both suck a dick and in ur case take it in the ass as u do best from ya man fred :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

Attachments:
CD465F05-75F6-445B-B6E6-4CF165666845.jpeg
CD465F05-75F6-445B-B6E6-4CF165666845.jpeg [ 104.93 KiB | Viewed 3663 times ]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:01 am 

Cash on hand:

Yo ice enlarge my new pic u little faggot...
40 trophies I got 40 leagues I won that's my old original profile u lil faggot :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

:finger: :finger:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:15 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments:
AF452B04-1667-4408-9FDB-535ECA3BFCD8.jpeg
AF452B04-1667-4408-9FDB-535ECA3BFCD8.jpeg [ 8.99 KiB | Viewed 3647 times ]

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:00 am 

Cash on hand:

Nice job Moe. Silver is real good.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe had to create a new Yahoo account because he took so many losses. :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I was at platinum and I would have stayed there or even moved up to diamond if that faggot ice didn't make me ofer the season....piece of shit man

That's my other yahoo profile I started back in 2003....
40 trophies baby ya wouldn't know nothing about that

AND I EARNED THOSE NIGGA I DIDN'T DO WAT Y DID BURROWZ AND LOCK DUDES TEAMS AND HAND MYSELF THE TROPHY LIKE UR HOEASS DID IN UR LEAGUE

lil hoe u and ice could go play in traffic or swallow that's wat ya do best :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

It's all good I'll be back to platinum wen this yr is over cuz I'm gonna destroy

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

It's crazy how ice is so proud and happy that he ruined my rating and stole a title away from me....that really shows wat a pathetic crab nigga he really is

I would never do something like that,steal a title away from someone else especially wen dude was clearly wrong....like I said man if I was 0-3 and ice was 3-0 I'm pretty sure he would have left it at no TRADES

Just shows wat a faggot nigga he really is but it's all history now ....no excuses no way out im winning this league this yr and if not at the very least I'll do better than these homos burrowz and ice that's for surely

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm gonna let my performance do the talking not gonna be posting much in this thread my play is gonna say it all....I'm very mad and bitter about wat happened so I'm.only doing this to win than I'm out I'm not happy with any of u guys for allowing me to be treated that way last yr

Ya was supposed to stand up for me and say ya not playing if ice didn't give me my wins back,but ya showed me no love no compassion wen I clearly had a right to be mad...

I'm 3-0 first place dominating and than niggas change the rules and I don't have a right to be mad and upset?
I don't have a right to call a nigga a few names wo my wins being stolen and my team locked really??

Ice and burrowz the biggest faggots,but none of ya had my back and I'm gonna remember that this yr...
Honestly and frankly I don't have much to say to any of ya niggas imma just play and crush I'm not gonna be posting much in these threads so I just wanted to let ya know this now so it doesn't become a topic of discussion later

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Shut yo Silverbullet ass up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

We all had yo back Moe. We rallied. Protested. 2 other people got their teams locked defending you. But it's only so much anyone else can do, and at the end of the day that was your business to handle. And Ice did cost you wins and affected your status. But you weren't winning the 'chip.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:15 am 

Cash on hand:

I wasn't winning the chip Austin?? Lmaooo
Ok if u say so bro...who was winning it u?
I was gonna magically choke or fold wen I clearly had the best team right?

It's all good bro wats done is done....
I'm gonna get busy this year and end all this talk.
I had the best team by far last year, nothing is ever guaranteed in this especially wen u got dudes like ice and burrowz willing to go to any lengths to sabotage a nigga

Nothing is ever guaranteed but I was the favorite and had the highest % of winning period....
But watever man we gonna see wat happens this year

I just hope if ok smashing the league again no funny bullshit suspect looking trades go thru to help certain niggas out is all I'm saying...
I could see ice or burrowz donating to each other or someone else dudes will do anything it takes to see me lose at this point dudes have no shame, no morals,no honor no dignity no nothing :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So I'm mentioning all this now before the fact cuz u know I'm gonna be smashing and I smell some bullshit so jermz and u Austin watch out and speak up wen November and closing time comes

Post Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Moe is such a spaz.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 408 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion