Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Ravens Titans is a total tossup I have no idea who's gonna win....lamar 30-7 in regular season he doesn't wanna be 0-3 in playoffs
.doesn't wanna lose to the same team 2 yrs in a row

But Titans wanna prove lasts yrs deep run isn't a fluke either...guys are playing for there next contract millions of dollars and legacies are on the line bigtime in that game

Browns steelers same thing....
Mayfield wants that 100 mill so him beating steelers goes a big way to getting that

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:39 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
damn i didn't even realize the type of monster season Brady really had. damn near 5k yards and 40 tds. actually one of his more impressive seasons ever. but Kyler Murray isnt overrated when they're telling me he had a better year than Brady, when Brady, the GOAT, had one of his best seasons ever. :kopfpatsch: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yummmmy Shit lol!!

The game was closer than I expected, but I never had the feelings wash would pull it off. Respect to Heine, he did what he could. Tampa played with their food a bit and played safe. But ya, hey, the skins could have easily had a stretch and stole the game!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Both these defenses taking the run away...lamar and Tanny gonna have to throw it 50 times today maybe and right now Tanny throws it better and more accurate than lamar

Browns a stud man...if titans get a real #2 wr to complement him this off season man they'll be even tougher to beat next yr.
Vrabel does the job real well this team is dangerous

Buffalo looked very beatable yesterday...
Maybe Allen not quite ready to beat kc and mahomes,maybe titans present the biggest threat in AFC to kc...henry,Tanny and brown man thats a serious trio

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Austinholic_3:16 wrote:
damn i didn't even realize the type of monster season Brady really had. damn near 5k yards and 40 tds. actually one of his more impressive seasons ever. but Kyler Murray isnt overrated when they're telling me he had a better year than Brady, when Brady, the GOAT, had one of his best seasons ever. :kopfpatsch: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Who is they? Lol no one said that you making shit up. Just got an agenda for the kid.

Kyler had more yards, same amount of picks, 3 less TDs and more game winning drives and comebacks than Tom. In his second season, for a bum team. He had a great year stop hating.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Elite Meat better look into being traded, if he cant beat the Rams. They are young and not going anywhere . Carroll needs an Oline cause they fucked Meat over with all the penalties.

Wash could have had a chance without their 3rd and 4th string practice squad QBs in there. We’ll see who the Bucs get next. Im happy for Antonio Brown, hopefully he stays on the straight path

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lamar. :shock: :shock: :smile81: Just like that 58 yards to the house

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Heineke played well...
He balled man he kept them in the game as much as Tampas drops and fumbles did
He knows Riveras system he was with him In Carolina

Look man only reason game stayed close is cuz these dudes were nervous... Vaughn fumbled wen tampa was going in for a TD and Godwin dropped a point blank TD on the 3rd and goal from the 4 yd line

If tampa plays saints all the pressure in the world will be on brees....hes 5-2 career against Brady and beat him twice this YR

So Brady and the whole Tampa team will be motivates bigtime to beat them especially after the saints embarrassed them last time
Very hard to beat a team 3 times in a season

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who is they? Lol no one said that you making shit up. Just got an agenda for the kid.

Kyler had more yards, same amount of picks, 3 less TDs and more game winning drives and comebacks than Tom. In his second season, for a bum team. He had a great year stop hating.

they as in the Pro Bowl voting. i dont make shit up and i dont dislike Kyler. i think he's overrated while also thinking he's very good with a ceiling yet to be reached.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yummmmy Shit lol!!

The game was closer than I expected, but I never had the feelings wash would pull it off. Respect to Heine, he did what he could. Tampa played with their food a bit and played safe. But ya, hey, the skins could have easily had a stretch and stole the game!

my same exact thoughts.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Both these defenses taking the run away...lamar and Tanny gonna have to throw it 50 times

:kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch: :kopfpatsch:

please wake me when anyone stops Baltimore's running game.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Great win by BAL. Lamar a young great. And Marcus Peters such a baller. Shoutout Town BIZNESS. I still wish we grabbed him instead of Armstead back in 2015.

King Henry getting shut down was the biggest story tho. And him bitching and complaining all day looking like a real hoe.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

gutsy performance from Lamar after a slow start. but the game ball goes to the Baltmore defensive front. pure domination. I want Cleveland to win cause I wanna see Buffalo-Baltimore.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

they as in the Pro Bowl voting. i dont make shit up and i dont dislike Kyler. i think he's overrated while also thinking he's very good with a ceiling yet to be reached.

Oh im sorry, are you crying a river for Tom? Like he hasn’t gotten everything his way most of his career lol even this year with the great pickups. But for the most part kids are the ones voting for pro bowls. So there’s that. Maybe for once Tom got slept on. But Kyler was deserving, and is not overrated

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

gutsy performance from Lamar after a slow start. but the game ball goes to the Baltmore defensive front. pure domination. I want Cleveland to win cause I wanna see Buffalo-Baltimore.

Cleveland bout to get their sorry unsanitary street racing asses whipped

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

idk. we've already seen textbook "anything can happen" playoff football. Ravens exercise their Titan demons, Rams dominate essentially with no qb, WSH almost beat TB with Heinicke, Indy shouldve beat Buffalo.....dont count Cleveland out.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

:lol:

idk. we've already seen textbook "anything can happen" playoff football. Ravens exercise their Titan demons, Rams dominate essentially with no qb, WSH almost beat TB with Heinicke, Indy shouldve beat Buffalo.....dont count Cleveland out.

1,2,10 lol im counting them TF out. Fire up that McMahon quote.... NO CHANCE IN HELL :lol:

Now who i wont count out is these Bears. Im actually pulling for them. Fuck the Saints. And ever since Bountygate, all these fools done is get their asses handed to them year in and year out in the playoffs. This year should be no different lol let’s see if today is the day

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bears are gonna get destroyed from the opening bell. they're horrible. as much as I love road underdogs in the postseason im in no way shape or form cheering to see this sorry ass team more than once. but we'll see.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bears are gonna get destroyed from the opening bell. they're horrible. as much as I love road underdogs in the postseason im in no way shape or form cheering to see this sorry ass team more than once. but we'll see.

They have more of a chance than Cleveland. And will perform better

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wow after a great catch by Mims, drops a wide open touchdown on a beautiful pass by Trubisky

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

2 minutes left in the half, 3 timeouts, down 4, and they fucking decide to run out the clock. pure unfiltered garbage. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Wow after a great catch by Mims, drops a wide open touchdown on a beautiful pass by Trubisky

Disgusting. That to me is the game, you can't get an upset when you miss opportunities like that.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Brees sucks man he got the noodle arm can't go deep I told u....7 pts in the 3rd qtr jesus :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Trubisky is playing like a real bum and coward. Checking down, not powering forward for the first on a couple runs, just acting like there is a tomorrow. He need that Apollo creed speech lol

Post Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

This game is over. Some ticky tack calls on the Bears at then end really iced it for the saints. Some dirty bitch ass calls. But this game fell on bum ass Trubisky not converting a single 3rd down at this point and the NO defense. Chi-town D kept them in it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 390 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion