Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:21 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
comedy gold. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Moe doesn't even know who Rico is so why should I expect him to understand the changes I would like to make?

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

A guy like u is to stupid to realize wen they play a 12-1 team in the chip there supposed to lose! Ur a FUCKING dumass man.....In ur mind u really believe this dude got lucky cuz that's how truly stupid u are

U live in bizarro world burrowz!! Only in ur world does a FUCKING guy who destroyed the league all yr and only lost once does he get lucky to beat u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude u were the one who was lucky to even be in it against nwo u FUCKING dummy!! U WERE SUPPOSED TO LOSE DUDE LOST ONCE ALL YR U FUCKING DUMASS MOTHERFUCKER

Than ur saying u don't give the guys props shit was easy.....If it's so FUCKING easy to lose once all ur and win the chip than why doesn't everyone do it huh?Ur a whiny little bitch and I don't like u

I bet u never went all yr losing just once so sick a fat one...i gave u and jermz props on having a great yr cuz thats wat real niggaz do! But u?? Ur just a little biaaattttttchhhhhhh

U can't even gives the dude props and say congratulations on a great yr! Winning the chip
...U epitomize the definition of a bitchass nigga bro

:deal: burowz can't even put some respeck on my name, not even after the greatest fantasy football season BHO has ever seen. Calling me lucky, saying it was easy, excuses out the ass, even PM'ing other players for advice on who to start against me :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:48 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
A guy like u is to stupid to realize wen they play a 12-1 team in the chip there supposed to lose! Ur a FUCKING dumass man.....In ur mind u really believe this dude got lucky cuz that's how truly stupid u are

U live in bizarro world burrowz!! Only in ur world does a FUCKING guy who destroyed the league all yr and only lost once does he get lucky to beat u :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Dude u were the one who was lucky to even be in it against nwo u FUCKING dummy!! U WERE SUPPOSED TO LOSE DUDE LOST ONCE ALL YR U FUCKING DUMASS MOTHERFUCKER

Than ur saying u don't give the guys props shit was easy.....If it's so FUCKING easy to lose once all ur and win the chip than why doesn't everyone do it huh?Ur a whiny little bitch and I don't like u

I bet u never went all yr losing just once so sick a fat one...i gave u and jermz props on having a great yr cuz thats wat real niggaz do! But u?? Ur just a little biaaattttttchhhhhhh

U can't even gives the dude props and say congratulations on a great yr! Winning the chip

:deal: burowz can't even put some respeck on my name, not even after the greatest fantasy football season BHO has ever seen. Calling me lucky, saying it was easy, excuses out the ass, even PM'ing other players for advice on who to start against me :eusa_snooty:

Let me tell you somethin muthfucka. You beat me this year by a fuckin reseed setting. You the champ because of the reseed setting. You the fuckin reseed champion. You feel me??? Damn all the high scorin' all the moves, first place. Only 1 guy beat you all year, and if it wasnt for the setting...same dude was gonna beat you again. You like Cormier....and Im Jon Jones nigga. This shit aint finished...

:finger: Im comin' for you next year unless these dudes fuck this all up, even then imma send you an email to another league...because I aint gonna sleep good again til I right this.

:lol:

Congrats Mang lol. You got even with all the skill, we all need a lil luck, you had it this year.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea jermz U LOST CUZ U DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME ABOUT RESEEDING! BUT IM NOT QUALIFIED TO BE COMMISH THO RIGHT?? :hearty-laugh:

But anyway u lost nigga that's it period....If u would have won it would have been some luckbox shit that u beat the guy with 1 loss! Would have been like the giants wen we best the pats and stopped the undefeated season

Truth is jermz ur team was wack and u overachieved...U went real deep with the worse RBS in the history of ff :hearty-laugh:
And green and Sanders are fragile like glass they always get hurt and break down in November and December

Ur team wasn't built to last but u mazimized ur shit to the fullest and I respect that...U and burrowz team was kaka! Me and ices team was way better on paper than both of yas but we didn't make it

Skillz and Drizzy team was better to...On paper it's not even close! U and burrowz got really lucky to go as deep as u did and Again I respect that
But truth is ya was never a threat to really win it

Me,ice,skillz,and Drizzy was a threat! Nwo had fear in his heart for us 4 teams....Ur team had nobody to keep nwo up at night! I had dudes balling all of December

Cook, Cooper, McGuire, Gordon, engram....U didn't have anyone than u sealed ur own fate by not listening to me about reseeding like the dumass u are :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

U didn't deserve to make the chip cuz u didn't listen to me and I was running leagues way before u even thought about this fantasy shit

U and burrowz are losers and you'll never seal the deal and win this league or any LEAGUE where serious money is involved like I do

Cuz ya niggaz just ain't built like that

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
:wave:

Shut up, Moe.

Simple, and concise. Shut up, Moe.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

It was easy for you you dunce!!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Blake Jarwin has 19 fantasy points so far this week.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Blake Jarwin now has 33 fantasy points for the day.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

stop mentioning Prime. one of the bigger issues we had was when Prime didnt set his line up and Jermz had to intervene and it caused issues. Prime doesnt care enough and thats fine. id actually be great at it but dont care to do it. Ice would be fine. Jermz staying on is fine and probably best since he's been doing it.

Jermz was a nightmare and let's not pretend that he wasn't.

Okay Burowz, since you love "im not gonna play anymore" bitchassness, let me get at it right now with my own and 4 more. If there is no TE spot next year, and instead a TE/WR flex....the league is losing 5 guys.

BYE

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4261 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171

Board index » General Sports Discussion