Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:36 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Niggas is cracking me up on twitter man, now with Malika basically tryna cook black men every chance she get, even the ones she work with, and now that its out that she like white man, the man dem are calling for her head and want Rachel Nichols back because Richael loved niggas and would never do them like that :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: I cant!!!! :hearty-laugh: That bitch Andrews BEEN trending on twitter man :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:17 am 

Cash on hand:

I believe i was on here defending Nichols when all that shit went down lol

Who the Prophet P now?!!!! :pimp: :pimp:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:27 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I believe i was on here defending Nichols when all that shit went down lol

Who the Prophet P now?!!!! :pimp: :pimp:

:hearty-laugh: What can I say man, you was right that time man, you was right! :hearty-laugh:

Well not right exactly, I still stand by my position, but the whole situation let to Nichols being replaced by Andrews, who wasn't the woman I was defending. So we were both right, it's ESPN who pulled the fast one and put a black/black man hating feminist in where a white black man loving lady used to be!

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I can't even recall what Rachel did or said but I vaguely remember it not being a big deal.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:22 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I can't even recall what Rachel did or said but I vaguely remember it not being a big deal.

Ice will have to recap.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ok I'm remembering her being secretly recorded now. And she said something people were upset about. Not exactly racist but maybe racially insensitive. Its coming back to me a bit lol.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ah yes she said Maria Taylor got the Finals gig cause she was black lol.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

She basically was recorded saying how Malika or one lf them hoes was ggetting the opportunity cause she was black when she felt she, herself, Rachel had been holding it down and did not deserve to be snubbed. They then began to say she was racist, when she never had a background or real evidence of being racist. She just called a spade a spade , lmao not in the racist way of saying spade. You get me.

At least that's what i think happened.

She is right ESPN is a pandering race-baiting entity. Which is why they so quick to run with some bullshit

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

Basically since George Floyd companies feel they need black faces endorsing their products and to seem as anti-racist as they can look. Which is great for all the opportunities black folks are getting but sometimes it just comes off desperate, lame and pandering.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:17 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya so to revisit, I dont at all regret the position i took, I did feel the comment was out of pocket even though said in private, and im glad that the sista with the camera leaked it to Taylor so she became aware of who said it and what was being said about her behind closed doors...because I support my sistas being aware of the bullshit. I dont remember if I wanted Nichols fired, I dont think I did. My point was it was hypocritical of her to be making the point about how where she got was due to all her hard work and the other girl was only getting shit because shes black... when Rachel herself is pretty much married into a family that has ownership in disney.....that whole thing absolutely reeks of nepotism.

MY MISTAKE.....was looking at Malika Andrews in the aftermath as a piece of ass instead of taking a harder look into who she was, and thinking that anyone else who was going to replace Rachel was automatically going to be better. Rachel wasn't great or anything either, and I know a lot of ppl back then were calling her a bit of a nothing. Just a thick ass friendly white chick. But in retrospect, a woman just shutting the fuck up and talking about ball is exactly what the fuck we need right?

Lesson Learned.

PS, there was also the whole hot rumor that Rachel Nichols was getting her back BLOWN OUT in the bubble by Jimmy Butler. That's another curious case I should cover in another thread :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

This chick Malika is just trying to get a name for herself off this story lmao. And its pretty lame. She trying hard to pick fights to raise her voice and have a WE ARE WOMEN moment lol and it just aint there haha.

As far as the broad or broads involved, nah. They dont need to be mentioned. Men clamoring for this is weak AF. Its bitch made. Pretty sure them hoes aint on TV and positions aint relevant. They dont matter. And again, ties into this mindset of weak minded people who get busted and then say "what about them, her, brett favre, etc".

ACCOUNTABILITY. Look it up. Own it. Man up. Control what you can control.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
So Malika like white guys eh...maybe it's time for Burrow Da Baby to pay her a visit....

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Brother Burowz wrote:
So Malika like white guys eh...maybe it's time for Burrow Da Baby to pay her a visit....

I think so man, take one for the team man :pimp: tell her to give some love to the brothas, be out representative.

B/W Mixed girls tend to like white dudes more over all.

Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

This chick Malika is just trying to get a name for herself off this story lmao. And its pretty lame. She trying hard to pick fights to raise her voice and have a WE ARE WOMEN moment lol and it just aint there haha.

As far as the broad or broads involved, nah. They dont need to be mentioned. Men clamoring for this is weak AF. Its bitch made. Pretty sure them hoes aint on TV and positions aint relevant. They dont matter. And again, ties into this mindset of weak minded people who get busted and then say "what about them, her, brett favre, etc".

ACCOUNTABILITY. Look it up. Own it. Man up. Control what you can control.

PREACH :happy-dancing:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:32 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Shes with shotime sports now, heres 30 minutes of her clearing their air and talking.

Board index » General Sports Discussion