Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:36 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah, I heard you Neguses talk about a man shouldn't fuck down he should only fuck up, but that shit only apply in a properly functioning system where you can go home and get the pussy you need. If you aint gettin it, fuckin down might be the best look so you can get what you need and not be tempted to leave over sex.

But anyway. I'm finna theorize on what went wrong here...I can think of 4 possibilities that lead to Udoka and bitch getting busted.

1. Him and Snow Ratchet were fuckin and Nia found out
    Now I only mention this as mere possibility, but in practice, sistas usually dont blow up the spot and put they money in jeopardy. So it's a very unlikely scenario that it's Nia. I give it less than 1%.
  2. Him and Snow Ratchet were fuckin and Snow hoe developed a conscience and told on him
    This sounds very likely. Apparently she worked under dude and was in charge of making sure Nia was taken care of, with their move, with travel, with games, etc, which means she definitely had to interact with Nia often. This is the feminist age, the all women stick together age, and even those one woman in this picture is black and one is white, sometimes that shit transcends race. But for this to work though, number 1 could not apply, because if she went to nia and confessed, Nia would tell this cave bitch to keep her mouth shut as to not fuck up the money! So this would have to have been one of those white guilt complexed that spiraled out of hand. If the parts moved as I've noted, probably somewhere in the 25-40% chance range. White women getting black dick behind they husbands back are heartless creatures.
  3. Him and Snow Ratchet were fuckin and Ime Udoka wanted to put the brakes on it
    Now THIS ONE is more likely than the last. If you fuckin around with a woman who got a lot of power, and dare to try and exercise your own, you are playing with fire. So it could theoretically went down like Ime was dickin this snow cricket down, GOOD, and after her insides was getting rearranged she started catching those kind of feelings where she wanted Ime to leave his fiancee for her. All intents and purposes this would have been a move up for this girl. Bigger dick, bigger money. Now every man here more or less know that situation where you dickin a bitch whos falling in love and you know you dont wanna carry nothin for this girl...and you know it cant end any other way but ugly, but imagine Ime's situation. I surmise for this to work, he tried to pull away, and the second she felt it happening, she went into innocent white female mode victimized by Big Negro Big Dick...1 to destroy him, and 2 to salvage whatever remains in her own marriage...so she can hold on long enough to find fresh game elsewhere while hanging on to her husbands balls. Chance? Even Money.
  4. Him and Snow Ratchet were fuckin and the husband found out
    Bitches feelin dick all the way up in their spleen aint thinking right. That bitch probably left the phone around, and her husband whos probably been suspecting shit for months on the back drop of ppl in the organization whispering about the possibility of something going on with the 2 of them, got a hold of the phone and found all this fucking shit out and blew her ass up at home. I mean if you got
    a wife and your job and its her job to tend to another man, aint no way the other men in the building aint gonna look at you funny and then tell you some shit that gonna make you feel inadequate and paranoid. So he went looking and find out what the fuck was going on....And in that instance this broad either cooked up a story about it being all Ime, or husband made her cook up a story and make moves to bury him. Personally I think it's this. She probably begged and pleaded to the man and promised that she'd come clean and then came out with the same fucking story she told her husband under duress, which probably wasnt the truth. And from the Celts caught wind, they started the investigation, and then Ime stepped to her like what the fuck, and she then used that ammunition to say he's harassing her. This right here is the one I think is most likely. 75% and up IMO.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And one more thing to add. I formally apologize for shitting on Richel Nichols all that time ago en route to Malika Andrews taking her place. That white lady knew her fuckin place man. This Malika Andrews hoe tried to smoke Stephen A on national TV insinuating that Stephen A was trying to put the blame on women because Stephen A said the celtics should have exposed the bitch who was involved in the affair.

Malika Andrews is a toxic feminist.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea most definitely the husband found out probably and that's why the punishment Was so harsh. I heard it was the VP's wife. Which would explain a lot.

But also he could have been banging others or the whole dam staff cause i heard other rumors as well.

I knkw matt barnes initially supported him, without any facts, which happens too much in this racialized world we live in, but then backed away once he got some details and he said its all bad . So i dont know what he knows but it sounds like Ime was a horny mofo

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea most definitely the husband found out probably and that's why the punishment Was so harsh. I heard it was the VP's wife. Which would explain a lot.

But also he could have been banging others or the whole dam staff cause i heard other rumors as well.

I knkw matt barnes initially supported him, without any facts, which happens too much in this racialized world we live in, but then backed away once he got some details and he said its all bad . So i dont know what he knows but it sounds like Ime was a horny mofo

Yeah I saw Barnes spit that too, but I cant imagine that Stephen A or Perk sayin they knew the whole story....would actually know less. And both them neggas was on tv saying that hoe should have been exposed too. So I dont know.

Barnes also has less protection with his little show with Jax (no shade), so he has to tip toe more than a Stephen A.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

I think matt has more freedom, he dont work for disney lol they smoke on his show and say nigga lmao

People know stephen a and perk work for disney and that shit gon get leaked immediately.

I dont think niggas fuck wit Stephen A like that anymore.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I think matt has more freedom, he dont work for disney lol they smoke on his show and say nigga lmao

People know stephen a and perk work for disney and that shit gon get leaked immediately.

I dont think niggas fuck wit Stephen A like that anymore.

Them and they show owned by CBS and Paramount man, he dont have more freedom than Stephen A, aint no way. So what they can say Nigga, Stephen A is a brand and been at it for longer, both got a boss, but Matt and Jax aint no brand like Stephen A, and I dont even like that negga more than I like Matt and Jax, remember I been team Barnes since he got in it with D Fish lol

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
SAS done spoke out of line without facts plenty of times, and overall is just a dumb ass. Same idiot who said he'd be dead without the covid vaccine, eh Jermz?? :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

SAS done spoke out of line without facts plenty of times, and overall is just a dumb ass. Same idiot who said he'd be dead without the covid vaccine, eh Jermz?? :lol:

Yea Jermz trippin lmao.

Bro the fact matt and jax can smoke on their show means they have more freedom. Stephen A cannot light up a blunt on First Take and starting talking some real nigga shit lmao i would love to see it tho

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:43 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What point are you making here exactly man? So I should shit on everything he say because he said some stupid shit before????

This a real foolish addition to the convo Negus. If anything you just proved my point that Stephen A have more power and clout to say whatever he wanna say on that network. But more importantly, Stephen A has a rich history of being talked to by players and management muthafuckas in the know about shit for it to be believable that when he say he's been told the story about wtf is going on in boston...it's actually factual and him talking out of his ass...especially since bitches like Malika would fry his ass in the aftermath, that's a far cry from his foolish and garbage positions that he spent time elocuting about covid that you seem to want to bring up to make a point about I dont even kno what, :hearty-laugh: go sit down somewhere lol.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea Jermz trippin lmao.

Bro the fact matt and jax can smoke on their show means they have more freedom. Stephen A cannot light up a blunt on First Take and starting talking some real nigga shit lmao i would love to see it tho

Smoking my guy??? :hearty-laugh: That's your measuring stick? Stop it Ice :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:58 pm 

Cash on hand:

Na cause you know you full of shit. :lol:

You basically shit on and disagree with everything dude say, with little to no respect for any of his positions. Soon as he take a similar position to yours on something that nobody really knows anything about yet, now you on some 'oh i cant imagine SAS speaking out of line without knowing the facts.'

Fuck outta here. :rofl:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

You basically shit on and disagree with everything dude say, with little to no respect for any of his positions. Soon as he take a similar position to yours on something that nobody really knows anything about yet, now you on some 'oh i cant imagine SAS speaking out of line without knowing the facts.'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lmaoo exactly. And remember Stephen A been disciplined before by Disney before. Suspended his ass for weeks had him shitting bricks. Disney aint bout to let him say nothing crazy, anti-gay or women, or real for that matter

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

Disney booted Teddy atlas ass lol got him doing podcasts. Ans booted several others such as jemele hill and plenty more. Stephen A aint got no leeway and aint got no inside juice anymore . He's too bigtime and phony now

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You only hear the shit i disagree with thats why you ass only talking about covid, again, go sit the fuck down somewhere man :hearty-laugh: . Talk shit about I dont even know what.

Like duh, negus, I know for a fact he talking out his ass about covid, but if that nigga say he spoke to players or someone in an organization, i should assume he lying...when thats his whole fucking job and his history???? Ya man, sit down lol.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lmaoo exactly. And remember Stephen A been disciplined before by Disney before. Suspended his ass for weeks had him shitting bricks. Disney aint bout to let him say nothing crazy, anti-gay or women, or real for that matter

You talking like CBS and them letting Jax and Barnes say that. Them dudes couldn't go after a chick like that in a convo, they dont have the acumen, the reach, and the power to walk away and make 7, 8 figures elswhere, you really gonna tell me they have more than Stephen A? Put down the pipe man lol. And you saying that because they let them niggas smoke on the air, :hearty-laugh: so what?

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

I mentioned the covid shit as an insignificant playful jab and you hear harping on the shit. Desperate full of shit Negus. You just got a hard on for bitch ass Ime and his weak ass ways. Even keep harping on the idea that him cheating with ugly bitches is cool cause Nia wasn't fucking him but the only fact so far is that you have no fucking idea whether your basis for your aforementioned hard on is even remotely true. Stop propping this dumb ass Negus up already. :wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I mentioned the covid shit as an insignificant playful jab and you hear harping on the shit. Desperate full of shit Negus. You just got a hard on for bitch ass Ime and his weak ass ways. Even keep harping on the idea that him cheating with ugly bitches is cool cause Nia wasn't fucking him but the only fact so far is that you have no fucking idea whether your basis for your aforementioned hard on is even remotely true. Stop propping this dumb ass Negus up already. :wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

Negus stop whining if you dont wanna talk about the shit, sounding like an old bitch man, :hearty-laugh: I'll talk about Ime and what the fuck goin on with him if i like, go fuckin talk about New Jersey traffic and shit :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Who said I don't wanna talk about it?? I'm literally here talking about it. Just in a way that clearly got you flustered and wishing me away. Full of shit Negus. I'll go sit down and have another drink (that one is next for sure lol) and talk about traffic while also pointing out your inconsistent bullshit. Do something. :boxer: :lol:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:37 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Who said I don't wanna talk about it?? I'm literally here talking about it. Just in a way that clearly got you flustered and wishing me away. Full of shit Negus. I'll go sit down and have another drink (that one is next for sure lol) and talk about traffic while also pointing out your inconsistent bullshit. Do something. :boxer: :lol:

Then which one is it you fuckin drunk, 1-4, or do you have another theory???

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stop propping up this dummy is right lmao. A fuckin manager at Walmart cant fuck his employees let alone an NBA coach :lol: :lol: .

Lame ass couldn't get no pussy outside the organization. Fuck him lol

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

:shock: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Jermzhi wrote:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Stop propping up this dummy is right lmao. A fuckin manager at Walmart cant fuck his employees let alone an NBA coach :lol: :lol: .

I aint propping him up man, he's a fuckin idiot. I'm just saying expose that bitch he was sleeping with if it was consensual. Cant let these hoes have no upper hand man. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

:shock: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Jermzhi wrote:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

All that shit and you cant give me an answer man??? Sip the drink and story up! :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:10 pm 

Cash on hand:

I aint propping him up man, he's a fuckin idiot. I'm just saying expose that bitch he was sleeping with if it was consensual. Cant let these hoes have no upper hand man. :hearty-laugh:

No name hoes that are barely worth a segment. Duh. Ain't none of them coach Boston to the NBA Finals. :iamwithstupid:

Post Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:15 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No name hoes that are barely worth a segment. Duh. Ain't none of them coach Boston to the NBA Finals. :iamwithstupid:

Name a hoe and shame a hoe.

The celts let out just enough info for the innanets to do the damn thing anyway :hammer:

Board index » General Sports Discussion