Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I hope she fuckin wins. That's all.

Post subject: Re: Vanessa Bryant trial
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
It's gonna be tragic if those photos are ever leaked to the internet.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Is anyone surprised the cops acted the way they did? I concur with Jermz.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

I really dont get her complaint. She "heard" they were leaked lol but they have never hit the internet. She'll probably get a settlement just cause of who she is and the testimony

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
I really dont get her complaint.

You gotta figure that out.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2022 7:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

I really dont get her complaint.

You gotta figure that out.

I mean i dont have to. Lol the judge and jury do. if the police did, they deserve to be punished. I know all about LASD and this aint the first time they have fucked up or potentially fucked up

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:56 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

She needs to win if for no other reason that in future to deter other police officers from doing the same shit. Taking pictures of obvious crime scenes or crash sites for their own personal bullshit. Some officers get charged for it, eventually you get enough officers who want to cover their own ass and refuse to let other officers do it in the moment.

If she doesn't win, this shit is guaranteed to happen again and again until we get to the point where these kind of images DO his the streets/internet.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:50 am 

Cash on hand:

Shit reminded me about the police lifting jewelry from some of the dead folks in 9-11, crazy shit.

Hope she wins, and happy she's fighting it. Shorty has to have a strong circle around her to deal with some of the shit she's had to contend to, and of course now a lot of the focus from the public is on the weight she's gained, welcome to social media and 2022. Your husband and daughter die tragically and you have to go to court to fight off the assholes who decided to take pics of their burned corpses, all while getting shit about your weight :lol:, it ain't funny, but Jesus we no hope lol

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:38 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Like we know muthafuckas is doing that with regular ppl and it stays on the hush because who the fuck gonna really mention regular folks corpses....but this time it was Kobe and Gigi and ppl started whispering in the bar and beyond.

It's one of those high profile cases that exposes the cracks. So best the hammer go down hard. Much like that whole Johnny Depp and Amber heard thing....its only now that most of these believe all women hoes is out talmbout "uhhh maybe we shouldnt automatically believe all women"...swear to god dont nothin really happen unless it happen to somebody famous....nope hope indeed. Shit get dangerous with nothing to hope for.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Well said Jermz . Ans dam Troof im bout to google her now cause she always been bad and I always liked them on the heavier side lol with all due respects to the man.

At the shop, barber shop, you know shit gets savage lol and someone was describing the scene, like an arm here, a leg there, but then it went left and we started talking all this stupid shit :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Someone said do you think when police arrived a ball was just kinda spinning like amongst the wreckage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: i know its fucked up.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Well said Jermz . Ans dam Troof im bout to google her now cause she always been bad and I always liked them on the heavier side lol with all due respects to the man.

At the shop, barber shop, you know shit gets savage lol and someone was describing the scene, like an arm here, a leg there, but then it went left and we started talking all this stupid shit :kopfpatsch: :lol:

Someone said do you think when police arrived a ball was just kinda spinning like amongst the wreckage :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm-gesture-smiley-emoticon: :eusa_snooty: i know its fucked up.

She definitely gained weight for sure, I remember back in the day Malone encountered her in the arena and she asked Malone what he was up to or some shit like that and he said "Looking for pretty little Mexican girls" some shit like that and Kobe stepped to dude. Now don't get me wrong, I know Malone would hurt Kobe one on one if they scrapped cause that dude country strong, but props to Kobe for bringing it straight to him man. I fucking hate Malone.
Anyway, yea man shorty gained a lot of weight, but she's handling her business, her complaint is not even a complaint, it's more so a fucking warning or whatever you want to call it, if she heard that there are pictures out there I would be trying to make sure them things don't hit the internet, or have any chance of hitting the internet, shit imagine one of her kids coming across that shit in the internet, or walking around school with everybody talking about how they saw her dad and sister burned up and shit. Shit is foul man, I get the money play and the whole get it how you can, but people gotta be somewhat human in situations like this.
Taking pictures of the dad is just straight wierd, I've seen people snapping pictures at funerals and don't fucking get it.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lol yea to me it seemed like she was flirting. He had a cowboy hat on and she was like "What you hunting for cowboy?" Or some shit like that. So i dont blame Malone shit. You know these basketball wive hoes just be hows for the most part and hop around the industry. Malone didn't know if she was a real one. But as it turned out she was.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The fact that Vanessa gained the weight she did should be exhibit a b c and d in the case...that woman was in shape before kobe and gigi died and been in serious distress since. Ppl in distress only get small, or they get big, they eat to cope or they dont eat at all...and i aint gonna talk about about obvious subject of think and good looking women here out of respect for Kobe and Gigi...lol

But I remember the cowboy thing lmao, I remember I didnt like Kobe much back then so I gave Malone the benefit of the doubt on the shit Ice said because ya it sounded like some shit you say in jest to ya homies wife or chick...but only when yall are really really cool, or you end up with the kind of response from Kobe that went on....and even then sometimes the woman just takes it too fuckin serious.

I ran a comment like that on one friends girl before and we laughed it off and he joked on some stay away from my wife shit, but then a diff one... my best friends baby mom asked me something not even bait one day, and I said I dont know about that one luv....and this bitch....who i've known since fucking high school, got weird and went and told my best friend as if I was chasin her and this nigga in the gym on a workout asked me questions liike yo...wtf is in your head bro, you fuckin kids call me uncle man! And....yo...most important of all.....this broad is an ugly white girl...i'd never touch...never ever.

Vanessa just took it serious lol and then Kobe had to hold it down because he Kobe! And when yo women phyne and dudes taking liberties, you gotta enforce them boundaries lol.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

If Kobe was how yall making him sound his bitch wouldn't even have said no shit like that to Malone so lets keep it 100. Kobe was still a buster back then snitching on Shaq and running up in ugly Colorado hoes just to pay them off later

All respects to him and Gigi and never want to speak ill on the tragedy that took place. God know my heart. But I aint never liked Kobe just came to respect him. Not bout to fake it

Post Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:14 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

If Kobe was how yall making him sound his bitch wouldn't even have said no shit like that to Malone so lets keep it 100. Kobe was still a buster back then snitching on Shaq and running up in ugly Colorado hoes just to pay them off later

All respects to him and Gigi and never want to speak ill on the tragedy that took place. God know my heart. But I aint never liked Kobe just came to respect him. Not bout to fake it

Well like I said man, I didnt like Kobe back then. I didnt like Mail Man, but I didnt like Kobe neither lol. He coulda laughed it off or pulled brotha aside, but Kobe was young, hot headed, and projecting like a muthafucka because you know he was IN other pussy at the time. :lol:

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:53 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

She thicker than a snickers....Kobe...Gigi....forgive me.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

I cant find a decent pic. But she look good AF. I remember when she was at Kobe's HOF thing in that purple joint. Forgive me Kobe as wel

Board index » General Sports Discussion