Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Plus as a man. He went about it like a straight bitch. I could see if he confronted and challenged again or took it outside. But just to blindside someone just shows he's an unconfident bitch that already got his ass whooped.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Nobody owes you the fairness of a fair fight when you wanna bring up his wife and kids for clout.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 12:03 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Ice you acting like Jorge just baselessly murdered someone and about to do life. Negus gonna get off relatively easy. He ain't throwing his life away lol. Saying you know for a fact he don't care about his kids is quite baseless. Whatever experiences you have don't make you judge and jury on someone's character in this type of situation. Unless you know for a fact. Which I'm assuming you don't.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Im not saying for a fact. Dont switch it up. I said scumbags like Jorge dont think about their kids. Cause they dont. No he wont do life or anything, but in Florida assault is actually very fuckin steep compared to other states like California. He carries a max of 15 years in prison and is considered 2nd degree. It's probably why their stand your ground laws to kill someone in self defense are so lax.

Im saying the whole kids shit is an excuse. He probably would have went after him anyway cause he in Miami and he got his ass whopped by his former friend. Colby didnt even really say shit about his kids.

Jorge is just a bitch straight up and yall defending this coward ass move lol. I find it hilarious Colby pressing charges including him mentioning to police that Jorge damaged him $90k rolex.

Fact is they had a fight where Jorge had 25 mins to avenge his kids.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Anyway so the fuck what he said something about his kids. Us as men with shit to lose have to be bigger than that. How fuckin childish is that. You gonna react everytime someone "says something" about your kids. Get the fuck outta here. We talk shit all the time, worse shit than that. Are we ever gonna hide out and sneak attack eachother outside of Dennys lol

Can't let a mans words control you like that. You doing your kids a disservice by what the hell he did. If someone else or even Colby got like seriously hurt Jorge wouldn't even see his kids. And again, it was extremely pussy, considering the fact he has his chance and couldn't get it done.

Confront him face to face like a man. Or just talk shit back or earn a rematch. Shit tell him meet you somewhere.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea I'm defending him because Colby is a scumbag. A bigger one. Him and Jorge were best friends and he threw that away because he refused to pay money he owed. What kind of POS chooses money over a best friend?? Then mentioning his wife and kids. Pressing charges, calling the cops AGAIN. Dude talks so much shit, but when things go down he always rushing to call police. Disloyal, snake, bitch, snitch, classless. I'm taking anybody side over a faggot like that.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 7:40 am 

Cash on hand:

And while I definitely agree that surprise attacks and such are not respectable, Jorge probably felt na this dude did me dirty way to many times and hasn't paid for it, and I don't feel like being wrestled and grappled out in the streets, he's to good for me, so I'm getting my revenge one way or the other. :rofl: ......not the most honorable for sure, but for Colby, fuck it, he got what he deserved.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:01 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
yeah im thinking colbys just an emotional grifter and deep down hes a scum bag. One of those dudes that when he was broke he was humble but then after that just became a rich asshole. I even ate up all that bull about how he was so nice until Dana made him have to go this alter ego route. nah, you was always an asshole the money jus made you more of what you already are.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Man u know wat now this bullshit can end and we can all move on with our lives ....Maz won the street battle but Colby won the war under the lights wen it really mattered

Look man watever who cares ..Colby is clearly a little bitch tho that dudes don't like or respect in the fight game that much is obvious.hes clearly not about that life out the octagon so he really needs to knock it off before he gets shot or stabbed by one of these street dudes

He needs to learn a lesson from this and be smarter and. More of a man and stop being such a prick

Board index » General Sports Discussion