Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Suge White strikes again. absolute moron. 4th and 1 from your own 18, in the 3rd qtr. go ahead Ice, tell me how gangsta that was. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

I dont got to say shit else lol you cowards cant even say matthew stafford a choke artist scrub like i said he was. No accountability ever for Stafford fans lol.

Anyway, suge white may reap what he sews. We'll see. Maybe he dont like fuckin punting. Oh well. Some of us like to take chances, win lose or draw, or embarrassment. I can speak to that. And some of us like to play it safe always and be content. It is what it is.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

never change Ice.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:28 am 

Cash on hand:

i want LA to score a TD then go for 2 for the win.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:59 am 

Cash on hand:

best Sunday of the season.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:23 am 

Cash on hand:

why did Staley call that timeout??

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
D'Ernest Johnson ran a 4.8 coming out of college. How is that even possible? That kid can ball.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:41 am 

Cash on hand:

Bad day at the combine for Johnson maybe?
Hung over,high?? :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
Anyway look man it is wat ur is

It was a horrible day for Staley and mcvay real bad day...Staley lost at least 3 games this yr going for it on 4th down instead of punting or kicking fgs going for 2 Pters wen it was unnecessary and calling the timeout wen the raiders were obviously content to tie was unforgivable

Ice listen real closely man....
Get off Staffords nuts bro and get off mine
Bro Murray lost today,qbs lose big games with home field and higher seeding on the line

Is Murray a bum cuz he lost to Seattle today?? Of course not...Arizona vs rams Monday night we'll see wat happens.its crazy how if Murray stinks it up and loses ice will be quiet

But if Stafford loses and stinks it up the nigga will talk...funny how that works out man.
Murray is a #1 pick he has expectations to live up to also so remember that ice and get off of Staffords nuts

If burrow and Murray lose make sure u be sure to criticize them like u ddo Stafford

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:07 am 

Cash on hand:

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Are you guys surprised that the Fins fired Flores? I think that a pretty big mistake.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Im not surprised. Fuck Brian flores. Lol dude cost me my fantasy year. Playing games with Myles Gaskin. Dude signs Duke johnson off the street week 15 and immediately makes him the starter :lol: :kopfpatsch:

Drafts Tua at #5 and within one year we hear Deshaun Watson rumors. Benching Tua for Brissett. Cutting good players. Dude got commitment issues. I liked him thought he was decent enough but hey maybe he is mouthy or has a shit attitude and he wasn't exactly lighting it up. Though they did show some promise

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:47 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Austinholic_3:16 wrote:

:lol: :lol:

This place bro :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
D'Ernest Johnson ran a 4.8 coming out of college. How is that even possible? That kid can ball.

I was faster than that when I was like 10. :rofl: :rofl:

Post Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Are you guys surprised that the Fins fired Flores? I think that a pretty big mistake.

i was shocked and agree its a mistake. The Giants should fire Judge and get Flores ASAP.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Listen man I like Flores dont get me wrong...
Him getting fired was indeed criminal but ya sitting here acting like he would have done anything on the giants is also criminal.

Look man the giant fan base have to come to the reality and realization that we just suck ass all around... Jets and Miami to for that mat matter.
Wen was the last time Miami made a title game??

30 yrs,25 yrs wen?
Been a long time that's for sure...
Saban left Miami because he wanted Bree's but the owner said no and was worried about this shoulder and was wrong

Flores didn't want tua I heard, he wanted Watson and the Miami ownership disagreed so they chose to go in another direction....
I believe that Flores wants alot of control and I get and respect that

But he was never gonna get that in Miami so it was better for everyone to part ways...
Would Flores be an upgrade over judge yes??
But if I was Flores I'd much rather go to the jags,vikings or bears cuz there qb situation and foundation is much better than the bumass giants thats for sure

Fields and Lawrence are the most attractive offers for any coach thats looking to win a title....
I pray Flores and leftwich get those jobs that way a black man will finally be in the best possible situation to succeed and actually do something long term in the NFL

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:50 am 

Cash on hand:

As for zimmer,Nagy and fangio it was time man....
This raiders coach ain't gonna last to next yr either he blew that game against the chargers.
Definitely gonna be someone else hired for the raiders I'm thinking pederson, Moore,anyone but this guy they have now....

6 jobs available right now....
Its beienemys turn man time for the chiefs of to be hired.Flores definitely gets a job if he wants it so .not worried about him

Dolphins job available now to so LTS rock and see wat happens

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:53 am 

Cash on hand:

And by the wat no way rogers still wants to be traded from.green bay anymore....
Both bears and Vikings getting a new coach and gm and the lions are the lions :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

So him forcing a trade now would look retarded he would really look like the biggest jerkoff :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

New gm and coach usually means a lot off losses right away especially in this bears case with fields....
Vikings man who knows the new coach and gm probably trade cousins and theilen and start over

So rogers has to stay in GB at least one more yr no matter wat happens in the playoffs cuz thats just wat makes sense right now

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Moe the Raiders made the playoffs. they'll probably go for a bigger name HC anyways, but that dude did an outstanding job. nobody in the world expected LV to make the playoffs. especially at 6-7. they won their last 4 to get in, and were underdogs in 3 of those games. no matter what happens, people need to talk about that dude with nothing but respect. and speaking of deserving respect, im happy for Derek Carr too.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

The raiders may end up keeping that guy. Especially if they win a playoff game. I know they want Harbaugh but Harbaugh and the city of Las Vegas don't seem like a good combination.

Staley showed some promise but he cant be coaching NFL games like its a Madden game lol. Punt the football sometimes and know when to timeout

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Miami fucked up big time

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

Flores interviewing with Chicago first. That seems like a great fit. Unless right whej he gets there he wants Watson lol. Chicago already responsible for one pervert in R. Kelly.

The Dolphins are requesting an interview with our OC Mike McDaniel. This shit hilarious. Dude is a scronny young guy who just got promoted to OC a year or two ago. Nobody talks about him like a head coach. But it just shows the Dolphins want to get offensive and just copy the 49ers Shanahan swag. Shit is gay. Then we wonder why all these unprepared OC's and DC's flame out. Let them get their chops up.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Flores interviewing with Chicago first. That seems like a great fit. Unless right whej he gets there he wants Watson lol. Chicago already responsible for one pervert in R. Kelly.

The Dolphins are requesting an interview with our OC Mike McDaniel. This shit hilarious. Dude is a scronny young guy who just got promoted to OC a year or two ago. Nobody talks about him like a head coach. But it just shows the Dolphins want to get offensive and just copy the 49ers Shanahan swag. Shit is gay. Then we wonder why all these unprepared OC's and DC's flame out. Let them get their chops up.

I want Flores to be successful. he went to a team in Miami that was actively tanking and got them to respectability almost right away. i dont want him in Chicago. would rather see him in Jacksonville who i think shows more promise, a better qb, and easier division. Chicago is a wasteland.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 4:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Minnesota is another good spot for Flores

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

Flores would be fine wherever he goes....
But I said those 3 teams because look man Rogers is 38 and the lions are just horrible for life until they prove otherwise....

If he goes to the Vikings he'll be a playoff team right away especially if he keeps cousins...
If he somehow could get Watson while managing to keep cook, Jefferson and theilen man watch out

But bears are also a great fit...
If he goes to bears or vikings that team he goes to automatically becomes the #2 in that division and they would give gb a run man

Never know with Rogers he's retarded for as great and talented as he is,I've never seen someone so odd and off the rails and willing to just fuck up and stop his own and his teams momentum doing or saying something stupid

Post Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yall be talking crazy man lol Chicago a wasteland but JAX isnt? Lol Trevor Lawrence better than Fields...HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT.... :kopfpatsch: no one knows that already. They need time to pan out. Chicago got some pieces in place snd a better defense. Bigger city and market than JAX.

If Flores goes to MIN they playoffs automatically?!! LMAO. Especially if they keep Cousins?!! Cousins is a bum who aint never won shit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion