Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford career rating 91.1

Goff's career rating 91.2

So lets chill with Stafford so much better talk.

you're frustrating man. :lol: :lol:

I speaks the truth lmao just cause Staffy throws a nice spiral 60 yards downfield doesn't mean he's better lol. He should be better. He might be a tad better, but doesnt mean he is the answer. Doesnt nean he is worth what they gave up for him. But they'll find that out

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Yeah, Imma stay in the middle here. I think he better than Goff for sure. But he been slipping lately. Austin is right tho, its apples and oranges comparing Goff when he had a running game to Stafford who dont have one.

Yeah, Imma stay in the middle here. I think he better than Goff for sure. But he been slipping lately. Austin is right tho, its apples and oranges comparing Goff when he had a running game to Stafford who dont have one.

Stafford got a running game. They been leaning on that 1st round RB Sony Michel.

Its apples and oranges cause they both may just not be good enough to get the job done.

Stafford aint slipping lately, its who he is. So McVay can shine him up a lil, the defense can try and make up for him. But he gonna choke and give it up when it counts.

Goff got them to the SB. He is bot as spectacular but he doesnt give it up as easy and has won in some big games. So its just your definition of "better".

no he didnt. but he was there lol.

Gurley and Mcvay carried that team. Mcvay diagnosing the defense in the boys ear for him.

yea I remember those rumors of McCay always trying to make sure everything was diagnosed for Goff prior to the 15 second mark of the shot clock, cause communications are cut off afterwards and Goff was basically on his own at that point, which was the last thing McVay wanted lol. idk if that was ever proven though. fact is one of thebest offensive minds in the gamegave up on Goff, the #2 overall pick, after just a few seasons, even after going to the SB with him.

I agree with his, but not sure what I think as a HC

he went to the SB with Goff. that Negus straight with me. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

yes Ice we will find out. but you aint gonna be fair about it if it comes to that. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford got a running game. They been leaning on that 1st round RB Sony Michel.

Its apples and oranges cause they both may just not be good enough to get the job done.

Stafford aint slipping lately, its who he is. So McVay can shine him up a lil, the defense can try and make up for him. But he gonna choke and give it up when it counts.

Goff got them to the SB. He is bot as spectacular but he doesnt give it up as easy and has won in some big games. So its just your definition of "better".

no he didnt. but he was there lol.

Gurley and Mcvay carried that team. Mcvay diagnosing the defense in the boys ear for him.

yea I remember those rumors of McCay always trying to make sure everything was diagnosed for Goff prior to the 15 second mark of the shot clock, cause communications are cut off afterwards and Goff was basically on his own at that point, which was the last thing McVay wanted lol. idk if that was ever proven though. fact is one of thebest offensive minds in the gamegave up on Goff, the #2 overall pick, after just a few seasons, even after going to the SB with him.

I agree with his, but not sure what I think as a HC

he went to the SB with Goff. that Negus straight with me. :rofl:

McVay is a hell of a coach. 90 got some goofy ass standards lol remember he called Andy Reid a shitty coach :lol: :eusa_snooty:

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Austin, related to the Mcvay as a HC thing, I was listening to ESPN radio earlier. Bart Scott saying Rex should be a HC in this league. You know about his shit better than the rest of us. Rex Ryan, good HC who's personality got him fucked, or great D coordinator?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
WHOA WHOA WHOA....Not so fast gentlemen....

Brown's statement in its entirety:

"First of all, I'd like to express my gratitude to the Bucs, fans, and my teammates. The Bucs helped me return to productive football after I had difficulties that could have ended my career. We worked together to resolve those difficulties, and I will always appreciate that. Being part of a Super Bowl champion team and then a contender is a dream come true.

"I make mistakes. I'm working on myself and I have positive influences around me. But one thing I don't do is shy away from playing hard on the field. No one can accuse me of not giving it my all every play.

"Because of my commitment to the game, I relented to pressure directly from my coach to play injured. Despite the pain, I suited up, the staff injected me with what I now know was a powerful and sometimes dangerous painkiller that the NFLPA has warned against using, and I gave it my all for the team. I played until it was clear that I could not use my ankle to safely perform my playing responsibilities. On top of that, the pain was extreme. I took a seat on the sideline and my coach came up to me, very upset, and shouted, 'What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?' I told him, 'It's my ankle.' But he knew that. It was well-documented and we had discussed it. He then ordered me to get on the field. I said, 'Coach, I can't.' He didn't call for medical attention. Instead, he shouted at me, 'YOU'RE DONE!' while he ran his finger across his throat. Coach was telling me that if I didn't play hurt, then I was done with the Bucs.

"I didn't quit. I was cut. I didn't walk away from my brothers. I was thrown out. Being fired on the sideline for having a painful injury was bad enough. Then came their 'spin.' Coach denied on national television that he knew about my ankle. That's 100% inaccurate. Not only did he know I missed several games with the injury, he and I exchanged texts days before the game where he clearly acknowledged my injury. He obviously knew I was on the injury list. And the GM acknowledged after the game in text messages to my camp that I did tell coach about my ankle pain on Sunday.

"I know we were losing to the Jets and that was frustrating for all of us. But I could not make football plays on that ankle. Yes, I walked off the field. But there's a major difference between launching from the line and taking hits, compared to jogging off the field with a rush of emotions going through your mind. I am reflecting on my reaction, but there was a trigger. The trigger was someone telling me that I'm not allowed to feel pain. I acknowledge my past. But my past does not make me a second class citizen. My past does not forfeit my right to be heard when I am in pain.

"First they cut me. Now they cage me. Instead of asking how I felt or getting to the bottom of it, the team texted my camp promoting a totally false narrative that I randomly acted out without any explanation. They even told us in writing 'don't spin this' any other way. I have stress, I have things I need to work on. But the worst part of this has been the Bucs' repeated effort to portray this as a random outburst. They are telling people that first I walked off, then I was cut. No. No. No. I was cut first and then I went home. They threw me out like an animal and I refused to wear their brand on my body, so I took my jersey off.

"As part of their ongoing cover-up, they are acting like I wasn't cut and now demanding that I see a doctor of their choice to examine my ankle. What they did not know until now is that on Monday morning I had an urgent MRI on my ankle. It shows broken bone fragments stuck in my ankle, the ligament torn from the bone, and cartilage loss, which are beyond painful. You can see the bone bulging from the outside. But that must and can be repaired. The MRI has been read by two top orthopedic surgeons in NYC, including Dr. Martin O'Malley at Hospital for Special Surgery. Not realizing that I had already scheduled a surgery at HSS, the Bucs 'ordered' me under penalty of discipline and with a few hours' notice to show up to a more junior doctor at HSS for another opinion. What a joke. They're playing like I wasn't cut, giving me a surprise attack 'order' to show up to another doctor with no reasonable notice, and setting this whole thing up as a basis to cut me because what they did on Sunday was not legitimate. Sorry, GM. I already received a confirming opinion from the Top Doc at the hospital you 'ordered' me to go to.

"I love the Bucs fans. I really do. I love my teammates and everyone who showed me grace and believed in me. I gave the Bucs everything I had on the field. What the organization is doing now needs to get cleaned up. I do not understand how people publicly claiming to be concerned about my mental health can do these things to me in private.

"Once my surgery is complete, I'll be back to 100% and looking forward to next season. Business gonna be BOOMIN!"

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:56 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Now, I know AB might be lying, but, if he aint.....

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bro I don't even know why ya entertain this bozo ice he just like to be responded to :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:
There is no debate Stafford is way better than goff period he has more talent in his left pinkie than goff

Stafford made the playoffs in Detroit 3 times Barry Sanders couldn't even do that....
If goff was on the teams in Detroit Stafford was on he never would have sniffed the playoffs 1 time

The difference between Stafford and goff is simple man...if Stafford won this yr and got a ring to go with his stats he would start getting serious hof consideration

Goff WILL NEVER HAVE HOF CONSIDERATION OF ANY KIND :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Stafford had a great yr in his 1st yr in a new city,a new system,and a whole new team....in the best division in football he excelled at the end of the day
Next yr he'll only be better and more efficient in mcvays system....

Cam Akers will be back,woods will be back,kupp will still be there and maybe odell will be back so the chemistry will be even more retarded....
Qbs get much better and more comfortable there 2nd yr in systems for u dummies who aren't aware of this

All this talk man, wen it's all said and done wen Stafford retires with the stats he'll have and if he gets a ring or a MVP he will for sure be in the hof

So ya need to knock it off and stop hating on this man...
If he loses in the playoffs in a close game it would be no shame in that depending on who he loses to and how he loses

If he loses a playoff game in which he plays great ya really gonna talk shit??? I mean dam bro shit :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Brady played the best Superbowl in history but he came up short against Philly shit happens sometimes

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

I totally believe ab this time...arians looks like a scumbag that would do something like this knowing he has all the leverage against ab and it's this word against abs

I believe he would use that cuz it looks like he never gave 2 shits about ab

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:26 am 

Cash on hand:

I aint hating on him at all. I have no reason to hate him. I just call it like I see it. And he sucks. I've never seen him win not one. Meaningful. Game. Not one. He got 5 INTS, the last two weeks. Its no surprise he is playing his worst football at the most important time of the year.

Now he should beat us and eliminate us from the playoffs this week. We have a rookie QB playing, half our defense got Covid, he's at home. Its setup nicely for your hero to win.

Lets just see what he does in the playoffs.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:29 am 

Cash on hand:

You guys keep saying he is so much better than Goff.

But again, Stafford career rating 91.1. Goff's is 91.2.

Technically Goff is better lol. Goff got playoff wins. Stafford dont.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:31 am 

Cash on hand:

I don't understand New Yorkers love affair with Stafford lol. I know quite a few. I dont know if its cause you guys are used to mediocrity. You had Eli all those years and think that's good quarterback play lol I dont know.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:34 am 

Cash on hand:

how exactly has he sucked this year given his great stats to go along with great team record?? the D is ranked 15th. the run game ranked in the 20s. the passing game and points per game ranked near the very top. you have provided zero proof of anything. i have provided tons. please show me. stats. team success. show me. where?? how??

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:36 am 

Cash on hand:

and ive already shown turnovers aint that huge of a deal in this case.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:15 am 

Cash on hand:

lol @ the disinterest regarding AB's memoir :hearty-laugh:

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:24 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

aint nobody give a shit about AB

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:57 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

moemoney253 wrote:

I totally believe ab this time...arians looks like a scumbag that would do something like this knowing he has all the leverage against ab and it's this word against abs

I believe he would use that cuz it looks like he never gave 2 shits about ab

YEah all AB has to do is present proof of injury and the correspondence if its electronic with the team up to point of the walk off, including the part about the shots they had him take to make him play thru the supposed injury.

I'll draw back the shitting on that I did til this one settles. There's a liar here and I have no leaning here at the moment.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

lol @ the disinterest regarding AB's memoir :hearty-laugh:

i dont think Negus really give a fuck one way or another. i thought that shit was hilarious. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

But you're right A
He mentioned text messages, publish them.
We in 2022, nothing happens without a video recording, show me the video with the coach and him having the chat on the sideline, I want to see the cut throat gesture.
If all that is true, bring em out bring em out, it's hard to yell with barrel in ya mouth.

Expose that shit.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Arians would have to be the dumbest motherfucker alive if he really did what he being accused of. like you said, everthing is able to be proven now-a-days. and the accusations are cancel culture worthy. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Arians is supposedly known for having a hard coaching style. As Moe said he seems like that kind of scum bag. It's believable to me that he let this whole thing play out like that without checking himself because he's a hard coach and AB is a "Diva".

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wonder if TB12 and Gronk still think Arians is "fun to play for"?

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:42 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Wonder if TB12 and Gronk still think Arians is "fun to play for"?

Hope it dont come out that Arians is giving soft love to "some" players and not others. This story might sputter or might turn into some other shit. You know TB12 can hang it up after any season too.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

Arians already came for Tom last year in the beginning. Publicly dragged him. But Tom is a G and he handled that shit and rewarded Arians with a ring, along with that great pass rush they had down the stretch.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

how exactly has he sucked this year given his great stats to go along with great team record?? the D is ranked 15th. the run game ranked in the 20s. the passing game and points per game ranked near the very top. you have provided zero proof of anything. i have provided tons. please show me. stats. team success. show me. where?? how??

I've showed plenty proof. He leads the league in pick 6's. Points for the other team. He is playing his worst football at the most crucial time of the year, as per usual. 6 turnovers last two games. They are struggling against backup QB's. Games they should be winning handily.

And for me, im just moreso predicting a swift playoff exit. Even if they somehow manage to get past first round and he gets his first playoff win in over 10 years. You think he bout to go to Lambeau and beat Aaron? The same Aaron who been smacking him around 10 years lol has he ever beat Aaron?

We crushed him 31-10 and he threw a few picks in that one too. He should beat us this week but who knows, cause he a choke artist.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion