Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 111  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:45 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
also completing 68% of his passes for nearly 5k yds and 40 tds, and the #2 seed in the NFC. but stats matter all of a sudden, because they didnt matter when he was in Detroit. when you'd give him shit after a loss and id say "but 365 yds and 4tds" you'd say all that matters are wins and losses. Alex Smith was better when he was throwing for 171 yds and 1 td cause he won the game. but now its not the wins that only matter. and you still the only dumb ass on the planet that'll still say Goff is better or just as good. cause you know more than Sean McVay, sitting and judging from your couch. :lol: ...when Stafford eliminates SF from playoff contention, Jesus they better heighten security around that motherfucker. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:56 am 

Cash on hand:

However, from an objective and sensical POV, Stafford does need to clean up his recent penchant for turnovers. he's always been somewhat turnover prone, but its been a big issue the last 3 games, after being relatively responsible with the ball prior to this lil recent barrage of turnovers. 9 the first 13 games, percectly fine. 6 the last 3, not so fine. from the games that ive watched, he tends to revert back to old Detroit habits when the protection doesn't hold up or WRs dont get open, trying to force the issue and being careless, not realizing a punt isnt the worse thing. this isnt Detroit anymore. its ok to punt. the D will hold and keep giving you opportunities. when everything is on schedule and the Oline is holding up, he looks elite. as he should with the talent around him and his own talent. he just needs to stay calm and collected and responsibly weather the storm when shit aint going perfect. like he did in the 2nd half in Baltimore when he was damn near perfect and clutch after a disastrous first half.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford got 17 turnovers and leads the league in Pick 6's.

We dont even know for sure if he an upgrade over Goff. We'll see down the stretch. But i think he a stat padding fraud. Fuck stafford

unless someone can provide context that explains why the QB with arguably the best receiver in the league..or top 3, cant manager better than 17 turn overs and league lead in touchdowns the other way lol

Allen has the same # of ints, has Diggs. Herbert has 1 less, has Allen/Williams/Ekeler. Burrow has 1 less, Chase/Higgins. Mahomes has 2 less, Hill/Kelce. Lamar has 2 less with Andrews and doesnt even throw it nearly as much. All these qbs gonna be in the playoffs, except Lamar who wouldve been if he aint miss all these games, and he'd have more than 15 as well. INTs can be an overstated stat if the qb does sooooo much more positive.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
How about Goff, whats the comparison to what he's done versus what Goff did in LA?

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Oooh he love him some Stafford :lol: :lol: he resorting to name calling lmao.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Recent penchant for turnovers" :lol: :lol: :lol: He been doing it his whole career

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

How about Goff, whats the comparison to what he's done versus what Goff did in LA?

overall an irrelevant excercise, but sure...what exactly did Goff do in LA?? LEAD the Rams to the SB?? no. that O went thru Gurley, who probably should've won MVP that year. Gurley was team MVP by a mile. that entire operation on O ran through Gurleys ability to run it. then what happened in the playoffs and SB?? Defenses took Gurley away and the Rams, now with the onus on Goff, had to all a sudden scratch and claw their way for points, got the mother of all gifts by the refs in NO, then scored 3 pts in the SB. Then they missed the playoffs the next season. then they made the playoffs last year with the #1 D, won in Seattle with Goff completing 7 passes, then he stunk it up in GB and Mcvay said enough is enough. now, we will see what Stafford does in the playoffs, after an overall highly successful regular season. but Stafford doesn't have prime Gurley. the D is ranked 15th. everything is on Staffords shoulder. he's not winning any playoff games by 10 pts while completing 7 passes. Again, we will see what he does and judge accordingly. but for anyone to say oh Goff went to the SB, he went to the playoffs last year, that proves blah blah. thats just amateur hour at its finest. which is why its pointless to do comparisons. but when you do, it doesn't bode well for Goff anyway.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

"Recent penchant for turnovers" :lol: :lol: :lol: He been doing it his whole career

agreed.

"he's always been somewhat turnover prone, but its been a big issue the last 3 games, after being relatively responsible with the ball prior to this lil recent barrage of turnovers. 9 the first 13 games, percectly fine. 6 the last 3, not so fine."

sometimes you gotta leave more of the post to grasp the full context, instead of pretending like i said he just recently became turnover prone for the first time in his career. :eusa_snooty:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Come on man, we all know Ice likes to make shit up to fit his own narrative

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

WTF you talking about? I aint Moe. What I make up? Come with some facts dont talk out your ass

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yeah, Imma stay in the middle here. I think he better than Goff for sure. But he been slipping lately. Austin is right tho, its apples and oranges comparing Goff when he had a running game to Stafford who dont have one.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:40 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

WTF you talking about? I aint Moe. What I make up? Come with some facts dont talk out your ass

Don't poke that bear bruh! :lol:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yeah, Imma stay in the middle here. I think he better than Goff for sure. But he been slipping lately. Austin is right tho, its apples and oranges comparing Goff when he had a running game to Stafford who dont have one.

Stafford got a running game. They been leaning on that 1st round RB Sony Michel.

Its apples and oranges cause they both may just not be good enough to get the job done.

Stafford aint slipping lately, its who he is. So McVay can shine him up a lil, the defense can try and make up for him. But he gonna choke and give it up when it counts.

Goff got them to the SB. He is bot as spectacular but he doesnt give it up as easy and has won in some big games. So its just your definition of "better".

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Don't poke that bear bruh! :lol:

Exactly :eusa_snooty: :rofl: you got nothing lol. The Iceman speaks actually and factually

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:45 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Calm down bro, don't go all Wero on me!

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford got a running game. They been leaning on that 1st round RB Sony Michel.

Its apples and oranges cause they both may just not be good enough to get the job done.

Stafford aint slipping lately, its who he is. So McVay can shine him up a lil, the defense can try and make up for him. But he gonna choke and give it up when it counts.

Goff got them to the SB. He is bot as spectacular but he doesnt give it up as easy and has won in some big games. So its just your definition of "better".

no he didnt. but he was there lol.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Gurley and Mcvay carried that team. Mcvay diagnosing the defense in the boys ear for him.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Gurley and Mcvay carried that team. Mcvay diagnosing the defense in the boys ear for him.

yea I remember those rumors of McCay always trying to make sure everything was diagnosed for Goff prior to the 15 second mark of the shot clock, cause communications are cut off afterwards and Goff was basically on his own at that point, which was the last thing McVay wanted lol. idk if that was ever proven though. fact is one of the best offensive minds in the game gave up on Goff, the #2 overall pick, after just a few seasons, even after going to the SB with him.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I don't "think" it's a rumor. I am pretty sure that was out in the open

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

I don't "think" it's a rumor. I am pretty sure that was out in the open

they both denied it though. so who really knows.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

i guess it might explain the hurry up offense and why they always snapped it so early in the clock. :rofl:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

yea I remember those rumors of McCay always trying to make sure everything was diagnosed for Goff prior to the 15 second mark of the shot clock, cause communications are cut off afterwards and Goff was basically on his own at that point, which was the last thing McVay wanted lol. idk if that was ever proven though. fact is one of the best offensive minds in the game gave up on Goff, the #2 overall pick, after just a few seasons, even after going to the SB with him.

Lmao he gonna give up on Stafford sooner than that.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:17 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford career rating 91.1

Goff's career rating 91.2

So lets chill with Stafford so much better talk.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

yea I remember those rumors of McCay always trying to make sure everything was diagnosed for Goff prior to the 15 second mark of the shot clock, cause communications are cut off afterwards and Goff was basically on his own at that point, which was the last thing McVay wanted lol. idk if that was ever proven though. fact is one of thebest offensive minds in the gamegave up on Goff, the #2 overall pick, after just a few seasons, even after going to the SB with him.

I agree with his, but not sure what I think as a HC

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Stafford career rating 91.1

Goff's career rating 91.2

So lets chill with Stafford so much better talk.

you're frustrating man. :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2755 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 111  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion