Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 101  Next
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Lakers arent doing shit regardless of what they do or try. that bubble title is all they're getting.

Facts. But neither are the raps or the knicks :lol: I jus saying, it aint russ' fault :P

But lemme extend an olive branch. Once upon a time we fought tooth and nail, I in repping AD and Cousins in saying Kevin love was overrated, and you saying AD and Cousins are just as overrated. Injuries did cousins in during his prime, so I will not fold there. But you was really onto something about AD, that's a fact.

:-)

Post Posted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
He's one of the most overrated elite big men I've ever seen. When he could hide behind having no help, I used to say....it was because he had to handle the bulk of duty and if he only had to deal with one position he'd be unstoppable. I watch this dude get outrebounded, outworked, outjumped, outscored. And constantly on his back. And completely lacks dog. Shit is disgusting. Nigga got no moves. Settles for jumpers when he supposed to be bigger and longer than the field. Get drove on nightly, and then look around with that "wheres the help" loook, Nigga, you supposed to be the help, that nigga just scored on you 1 on 1.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:25 am 

Cash on hand:

well it hasnt been pretty or all that encouraging, but the Knicks have mustered up a bit of a run, albeit against bad teams, and have a chance to get to .500 before the new year. given how bad they've been, I'll take .500 going into January.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:51 am 

Cash on hand:

lmfao at Boston going 4-42 from 3. absolutely hilarious. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:43 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
lmfao at Boston going 4-42 from 3. absolutely hilarious. :hearty-laugh:

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:57 am 

Cash on hand:

https://mobile.twitter.com/whysaiah/sta ... frame.html

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:59 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
:lol:

Post Posted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

Joel Embiid straight clowning Brooklyn lmao.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:28 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Kyrie Irving is back bitch!!!

The breaker of chains!!!! :smile81: :smile81: :smile81:

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

I'm a but glad the Pacers fought, the Knicks have me stressed but at least the struggle for us yesterday wasn't too bad, the Pacers have a lot of players out but that team scraps.

Kyrie is just a surreal talent, but if I hear another comment about him being better than AI I'm gonna flip out.

People forget so quickly, go look at the stats man AI was not human.

Kyrie is just ridiculous though, this dude be dribbling around NBA players like he on the playground. If this dude was normal it would be a problem.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I'm a but glad the Pacers fought, the Knicks have me stressed but at least the struggle for us yesterday wasn't too bad, the Pacers have a lot of players out but that team scraps.

Kyrie is just a surreal talent, but if I hear another comment about him being better than AI I'm gonna flip out.

Kyrie is just ridiculous though, this dude be dribbling around NBA players like he on the playground. If this dude was normal it would be a problem.

You gotta be on the spectrum of abnormal to be that good man. Jordan, Kobe, AI, them niggaz wasnt normal. But yea i aint hear no Kyrie AI shit, all that is too much.

Ya I watched the tail end qtr and a half man and with Kyrie they was instantly fuckin scary man. Toronto and New York have the best chance of knocking them out the playoffs man. Else NY better lift that mandate before the playoffs before GS or PHO rinse they ass in a 7 game series.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:11 pm 

Cash on hand:

You gotta be on the spectrum of abnormal to be that good man. Jordan, Kobe, AI, them niggaz wasnt normal. But yea i aint hear no Kyrie AI shit, all that is too much.

Ya I watched the tail end qtr and a half man and with Kyrie they was instantly fuckin scary man. Toronto and New York have the best chance of knocking them out the playoffs man. Else NY better lift that mandate before the playoffs before GS or PHO rinse they ass in a 7 game series.

I think a healthy Miami squad can be good. The East is not weak at all this year, Bulls are balling as well. The only shit that might fuck shit up is that these teams are gonna all be playing without key players because of the Covid shit.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yeah thats hard facts, and Giannis always gonna ball. If the sixers can move Ben for someone before deadlines, then they gotta be a noteable too. Covid always gonna be that X factor for real. Imagine you losin 3 games in the playoffs because the next variant of covid lay yo ass out.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:44 pm 

Cash on hand:

what??

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:06 am 

Cash on hand:

what??

I know :lol:
I let that rock.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:26 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

As bad as yo team is right now yall just let it fly, let it :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:12 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Quote:
"We were going around signing a bunch of 10-days [contracts] when we have a guy who can play for us, so what's the difference between a 10-day and a guy -- those are part-time players too," Nash said.

Smart Negus.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:32 am 

Cash on hand:

It's going to be easy for bow, managing and making coping with the awareness of this compromise. However, this is going to hit different in the playoffs and it's going to be interesting if the Nets are in a close series, which they will find themselves in, to see how someone like Durant who's still very interested in adding to his legacy will deal with having to play without such a critical weapon when it counts the most. If they lose, it will be the reason they point to, and that's gonna be a tough pill to swallow for Durant.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:06 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

For sure. And I mean its only been one game, there will be games where it goes the other way im sure.

The other side though they are essentially gonna have 2 teams, the kyrie nets and the non kyrie nets, where he'll be coming in and out, and the more these 2 teams play back and forth and get used to him being in one day and out the next, the more these 2 teams will be able to adjust and maximize their abilities for the obvious limitation of the situation if that makes any sense.

What im saying is the Nets were essentially stupid to not let Kyrie be a part time player in the first place. Quantitative...It would only amount to a 3 game diff because they've only lost 3 on the road, but qualitative, the team would be used to the in out team environment by now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:00 pm 

Cash on hand:

Quote:
"We were going around signing a bunch of 10-days [contracts] when we have a guy who can play for us, so what's the difference between a 10-day and a guy -- those are part-time players too," Nash said.

Smart Negus.

the difference is all them other 10 day dudes aint the potential missing link to a 'chip. without Kyrie they are formidable, but they also get dominated at home by other good teams and nobody is surprised by it. with him, they may be the overall favorites.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

At what point does KD maybe realize during the playoff run, damn. This is our year, with a full squad this is us, this motherfucker needs to get vaccinated
:shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:
:rofl:

Wait for it.

KD is always secretly trying to cement his legacy and surpass LeBron, whether or not that's even logical, doesn't matter, at his skill level the mindset is to win and win now. If they get close, the difference can be Kyrie not being available a subset of the games, and that's gonna sting.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

At what point does KD maybe realize during the playoff run, damn. This is our year, with a full squad this is us, this motherfucker needs to get vaccinated
:shaking-head-no-smiley-emoticon:
:rofl:

Wait for it.

KD is always secretly trying to cement his legacy and surpass LeBron, whether or not that's even logical, doesn't matter, at his skill level the mindset is to win and win now. If they get close, the difference can be Kyrie not being available a subset of the games, and that's gonna sting.

People gonna be madd bruh :hearty-laugh: Because its unlikely Ky boy gonna get dem shots :hearty-laugh: he already told em basketball aint his whole life :lol:

As a supporter of his predicament, I kinda hope they just blow ppl the fuck out and win the chip because who give a fuck at this point, but if the drama comes imma be poppin corn like everyone else.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Quote:

Smart Negus.

the difference is all them other 10 day dudes aint the potential missing link to a 'chip. without Kyrie they are formidable, but they also get dominated at home by other good teams and nobody is surprised by it. with him, they may be the overall favorites.

Pretty sure Nash taking that into considering and still saying they are still better with him than without even in a part time road only capacity. Especially since they already only a 3 loss team on the road. Aint no diff.

Saying no to letting him half play, when they paying him anyway, was a bone headed decision then, and its a bone headed decision taking everything into account now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Quote:

Smart Negus.

Pretty sure Nash taking that into considering and still saying they are still better with him than without even in a part time road only capacity. Especially since they already only a 3 loss team on the road. Aint no diff.

Saying no to letting him half play, when they paying him anyway, was a bone headed decision then, and its a bone headed decision taking everything into account now.

no doubt. just saying the whole comparison to other bum ass 10 day players doesnt fly for me. they not winning a chip with part time Kyrie. they probably do with full time Kyrie. and like Troof said, i wonder how it'll eventually fly with KD.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Ya, I disagree. I think they can win with part time Kyrie. I think it'll obviously the more difficult road. But they'll have to solidify their plan around that concept, because its unlikely that Kyrie given his words and past positions is going to go against it all to then take the vaxx because playoffs....that or maybe NY doing something bout their mandate.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 101  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion