Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:50 pm 

Cash on hand:

But im not gonna tell blck folks how to feel about whom cooning and what not.

What I do know if if you peep what he saying, he makes sense often. And dont seem like he cooning on this show. He fee how he feel about shit, its his opinion. But that Lebron shit was relevant cause he was making a point about Jussie. It aint hating dirty or cheap. If Lebron did some hoe ass Jussie shit years ago IDGAF, he should be aired out too.

Why would he file a report and call the police if it was already wiped out?!! Lol stupid. Make yo report then clean it up. If it really happened.

His takes be sharp, well-spoken and to me he supports plenty of black folks. Just not drama queens, or soft shit. He fully endorses your hero of the moment Kyrie, Lamar Jackson, he not a clear wannabe white dude like the Gumbels and others.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » General Sports Discussion