Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 101  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Nah man, fuck that, toss em. Im not giving anyone that freedom in any league, and certainly not a league 80% black, sorry man. Whitey aint gonna pay they top dollar and then think the sky is the limit with insulting a fuckin man. Boo me. Call me fuckin names. Whatever. Yu gonna wish death on my child?? Nah Fuck you, Im gonna show you who has the power in here.

Whats next, should we allow racial epiphets too? How about monkey noises??? You'd rightly call that egregious, but then say wishing death on a mans children is okay? Idts man.

when the fuck did i say it was okay??its not, but its worth ignoring 2 drunken idiots. that whole racial shit is completely different. those are direct racial insults. idk. i guess some are just built differently. and its a different landscape with outrage and softness etc. Reggie Miller got 10x worse at MSG and never got nobody tossed. he just sent 20k people home to cry themselves to sleep. :hearty-laugh: ....but like i said, different times, and people are adjusting accordingly. not me. :wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

allegedly. according to 1 random person on Twitter. doesn't matter what was said.

You said this man. So direct racial insults are too far, but direct death wishing on a mans child is fair game??? I'd think a man with some kids would be a little more understanding here lol. You soundin like them Fox News fans right now :hearty-laugh: He dont have to take that shit at all, even if you think he must.

That's a grown ass man playing for fans and money theres a line that shouldn't be crossed. And you put the line where you want it, it emboldens even worse behavior. I mean bro, you as a man with children, you telling me you're gonna wish death on someones kids while courtside??? You dont believe that shit man, stop it.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:25 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ANYWAY, fucking GS keeps rolling, opponents arent even being competitive with them, and now Klay is coming back any minute. interesting....

GS, LAC, LAL, and PHO out west in the end. Pho making a run right now too. Id like to see GS with Klay vs a healthy Pho in the semis and LAL vs LAC with Kawhi and Ibaka.

Right now I'd put my money on GS though, they back to that pre durant GS level and Klay aint back yet. Gonna be interesting to see if they get better with Klay or not, and how much if they do.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:29 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another thing, at some point Andrew Wiggins is gonna have to get his flowers. He's been disrespected for years, but its his 10th year and he's a 20ppg scorer with pretty good efficiency. GS doesn't do what they are doing right now if he doesn't do an admirable job filling in for Klay. And even when Klay is back, you can and would reasonable start Steph-Klay-Wiggins, which will be a nightmare for any team with Steph and Klay shooting and Wiggins relegated to slasher.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:43 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Nah man, fuck that, toss em. Im not giving anyone that freedom in any league, and certainly not a league 80% black, sorry man. Whitey aint gonna pay they top dollar and then think the sky is the limit with insulting a fuckin man. Boo me. Call me fuckin names. Whatever. Yu gonna wish death on my child?? Nah Fuck you, Im gonna show you who has the power in here.

Whats next, should we allow racial epiphets too? How about monkey noises??? You'd rightly call that egregious, but then say wishing death on a mans children is okay? Idts man.

when the fuck did i say it was okay??its not, but its worth ignoring 2 drunken idiots. that whole racial shit is completely different. those are direct racial insults. idk. i guess some are just built differently. and its a different landscape with outrage and softness etc. Reggie Miller got 10x worse at MSG and never got nobody tossed. he just sent 20k people home to cry themselves to sleep. :hearty-laugh: ....but like i said, different times, and people are adjusting accordingly. not me. :wagging-finger-no-no-smiley-emoticon:

allegedly. according to 1 random person on Twitter. doesn't matter what was said.

You said this man. So direct racial insults are too far, but direct death wishing on a mans child is fair game??? I'd think a man with some kids would be a little more understanding here lol. You soundin like them Fox News fans right now :hearty-laugh: He dont have to take that shit at all, even if you think he must.

That's a grown ass man playing for fans and money theres a line that shouldn't be crossed. And you put the line where you want it, it emboldens even worse behavior. I mean bro, you as a man with children, you telling me you're gonna wish death on someones kids while courtside??? You dont believe that shit man, stop it.

man you really twisting shit up lol. again, its no okay what they said. but Lebron shouldve ignored it. News flash, those assholes won because they got Lebron to respond. its a huge story. they won. motherfuckers just wanna be angry and reactionary all the time, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THOSE ASSHOLES WANTED. they won. Lebron shouldve ignored it until the game was over and won, then went after those fans afterwards, curse them out and flipped them the bird, then explained exactly what happened afterwards. then he wins and they lose, and they gets no shine whatsoever.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:48 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

NO. He shouldn't have ignored them crackaz at the game trying to heckle him by wishing death on his child. FOH man. You know you wouldn't do no shit like that. Just admit you got on a take that you know is to far, one you wouldn't even carry out yourself in their shoes.

It's kinda wild that you think a man who has played for 18 years in every nba environment is suddenly a bitch and soft because he tossed some ppl for some over the line shit, or that he'd toss them just because he was in his feelings about some soft shit. I dont even like Bron man, but I'd sooner give him the benefit of the doubt than some mouthy indiana heffer in the front row :hearty-laugh: you already know how questionable them muthafuckas in indiana are....we got one here!

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:51 am 

Cash on hand:

yea Wiggins deserves alot of credit. and Poole. the whole supporting cast. Steph had that team at .500 last season with minimal help. so basically he's just the same dominant player this season only with actual help, so this is what we get now.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:56 am 

Cash on hand:

NO. He shouldn't have ignored them crackaz at the game trying to heckle him by wishing death on his child. FOH man. You know you wouldn't do no shit like that. Just admit you got on a take that you know is to far, one you wouldn't even carry out yourself in their shoes.

It's kinda wild that you think a man who has played for 18 years in every nba environment is suddenly a bitch and soft because he tossed some ppl for some over the line shit, or that he'd toss them just because he was in his feelings about some soft shit. I dont even like Bron man, but I'd sooner give him the benefit of the doubt than some mouthy indiana heffer in the front row :hearty-laugh: you already know how questionable them muthafuckas in indiana are....we got one here!

agree to disagree. im way past giving attention to stupidity. i guess its a gift. im not pouring an ounce of sweat for someone saying that shit to me. its not like its actually going to happen and they just sound stupid. Mind you, go back and check my reactions to every time Burowz has mentioned my kids and wife.....exactly. Coincidentally he's from Indiana too. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Muthafuckas in Indiana dont got no manners man :lol: the bitches too!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

so whats the early season verdict on Westbrook so far?? seems like everything is going very Westbrook-esque. numbers are the usual, team being ass per usual, and some blame him while others say "how can you blame him??" new team same story every year. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:19 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

so whats the early season verdict on Westbrook so far?? seems like everything is going very Westbrook-esque. numbers are the usual, team being ass per usual, and some blame him while others say "how can you blame him??" new team same story every year. :hearty-laugh:

He's his own type of problem, kind of similar to when he was with Harden at first, he is stuck trying to play like himself or play like what he perceives the lakers need, and figuring out which is best. When the reality is he needs to just be russ, which is what Bron and them keep saying anway. He's best when he pushes the ball and plays 100mph. He's not a spot up or volume shooter!

When he plays with Bron, they fit like a glove. Him and Davis is more problematic. But the bigger problem with the lakers as a whole is team defense. Second worst in the league. You dont see that in the box score, you see that in their games, and it's a team wide issue, and when its that wide, you have to look at the coach. Vogel is about to lose his job. HIs defensive schemes are easy to beat. Draw AD out of the post and then attack. AD is supposed to be an elite 4/5 anchoring the D and is almost never in the paint this year or getting worked.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

another big factor is the fact that they're old as fuck. if they're even fortunate enough to reach the 2nd rd and face a Phoenix or GS, they gonna get embarassed.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:08 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

another big factor is the fact that they're old as fuck. if they're even fortunate enough to reach the 2nd rd and face a Phoenix or GS, they gonna get embarassed.

That too man. Lebron is old as dirt. People gotta let go of thinking he's still the King, those days are over. He's physically imposing to be sure but hes not an elite level defender for long stretches anymore. AD is an old 28. Westbrook is 33. Melo old af too and he was never an elite defender. She gonna end ugly, and I dont wish it at all because Russ will get all the blame but, so it goes.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:07 am 

Cash on hand:

best win of the season tonight against a red hot ATL team on the road. good shit.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

LaMelo just made one of those "wanna get away" Snickers commercials lol

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

Back to back tough losses, fucking turnovers and the officials were fucking horrendous tonight.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

losing a little patience, but im still good overall. season wont be young forever.....

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:34 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The Memphis Grizzlies, playing without Ja Morant, just beat the Thunder by 73 pts!!!! 152-79!!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

The Memphis Grizzlies, playing without Ja Morant, just beat the Thunder by 73 pts!!!! 152-79!!!

holy shit. :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
that's fucking insanity. That's Alabama vs Holy Cross football shit

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Lack of identity is killing us. Let's find us, right now. It's only November, but we can't be losing to bums.

Stfu Jermz.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Lack of identity is killing us. Let's find us, right now. It's only November, but we can't be losing to bums.

Stfu Jermz.

:lol: :pimp: Yeeaaaa we got cho ass last game :hearty-laugh:

We suffering from the same issue though, honestly Toronto and NY are mirror imagines of each other right now. And I dont even know what the answer is for either. But you new jersey niggaz got some nerve to be calling that loss one to bums. Bum ass niggaz.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:19 pm 

Cash on hand:

only 3 teams in the East have a worse record than the Knicks. of those 3 teams, 2 of them have beaten the Knicks 2x apiece. absolute disaster so far.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:35 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Unpopular opinion time.

When Klay comes back, GS wont be any better. He wont be the same player, and he'll put up similar or only slightly better pt totals than Wiggins and Poole, whoever he replaces. But he wont be better defensively than either guy.

So speaks the Prophet.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:35 am 

Cash on hand:

Unpopular opinion time.

When Klay comes back, GS wont be any better. He wont be the same player, and he'll put up similar or only slightly better pt totals than Wiggins and Poole, whoever he replaces. But he wont be better defensively than either guy.

So speaks the Prophet.

ive been thinking this all along. we'll see.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 3:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Boston gotta move brown or Tatum. It's just not working. Whole team needs a seismic shift.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2521 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 ... 101  Next

Board index » General Sports Discussion