Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Sports Discussion

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109
 Post subject: Re: 2020 NFL Season
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’m not talking a couple wins or a good fantasy football year. No rookie has ever won the Super Bowl or even got there. And that’s all I’m talking about. Fuck the playoffs. Fuck a promising rookie year. Super Bowl.

I understand being a Giants fan, and how shitty you guys have been you would be ecstatic at making the playoffs but we just went to the Super Bowl. So I’m trying to get back there.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
no rookie has been to a SB because usually if you have a rookie qb who is good enough to start from day 1,.that means he's on a bad team, obviously. SF is kind of in a unique spot because they're not your typical 4-12 type of team drafting 3rd overall. so ya if i see Fields or Jones is clearly better than Jimmy, they should start. Like Russ started over the safer choice in Flynn. rookie seasons arent a wash just cause you don't get to the SB. if SF thought Jimmy could go to another SB they wouldnt have moved mountains to replace his sorry ass. :rofl:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:09 pm 

Cash on hand:

I’m not talking a couple wins or a good fantasy football year. No rookie has ever won the Super Bowl or even got there. And that’s all I’m talking about. Fuck the playoffs. Fuck a promising rookie year. Super Bowl.

I understand being a Giants fan, and how shitty you guys have been you would be ecstatic at making the playoffs but we just went to the Super Bowl. So I’m trying to get back there.

For what, ya lose a lot when you get there. Have some respect bro.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

For what, ya lose a lot when you get there. Have some respect bro.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Its a wash if a rookie starts. I’m not bout to argue with two bum squads like the Jets and Giants :lol: :lol:

They know Jimmy aint long term answer, but he can still win with good support around him. He is great on 3rd down.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ice wtf are u talking about??
U sound like a dumbass ignorant fool
Bro fall back u seen the 9ers lose twice in the superbowl... I've seen my giants win twice we beat brady and BELECHICK the GOAT

Bro the 9ers haven't won in 30 yrs u never saw ur team win nigga stfu u talking shit about the giants wen u never saw ur team win...
U sound mad dumb nigga fall the fuck back

As a giant fan I got my 2 rings bro I'm good...
U got nothing nigga so stfu and stop coming out ur face about the giants wen we won in my lifetime twice and ur team hasn't

Have some respect and dignity for once and know wen ur defeated BITCH

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:37 am 

Cash on hand:

trying to downplay someones opinion cause their squad sucks is weak shit. nevermind that your own team failed miserably last season as well. :kopfpatsch: :rofl:

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:09 am 

Cash on hand:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/touchdownw ... anked/amp/

hard to argue, except for Ice, that any of these seasons were a waste of time, or a "wash." alot of these guys went to the playoffs as rookies and immediately laid the ground work for very soon in the future MVPs and SB appearances.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

Moe we still got 5 to your 4. And i was a kid when we won our last one. You or Austin dont get the mindset.

Its a wash cause it’s still superbowl or bust.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:27 pm 

Cash on hand:

i very well understand the mindset, its just flawed and delusional in your case. you're not going to the SB either way no matter who is at qb. so you're better off expediting the run to a possible next SB with your next franchise qb as opposed to wasting another year with a qb who your organization has loudly stated fucking sucks. if Fields or Jones have any type of similar seasons to any of those qbs in that top 10 list i posted, you probably have a better chance at making the SB than you do with lame duck Jimmy anyway. now im not saying just blindly throw the rookie kn there. but if he clearly looks the part right away, absolutely.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

No my mindset is proven and fact driven. A healthy Jimmy got us there. And no rookie has ever made it to the SB. Therefore i have reasons to believe what I believe and say what i say.

Whereas you guys, especially you, see things differently, and I feel its due to the state of your franchises.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

No my mindset is proven and fact driven. A healthy Jimmy got us there. And no rookie has ever made it to the SB. Therefore i have reasons to believe what I believe and say what i say.

Whereas you guys, especially you, see things differently, andI feel its due to the state of your franchises.

not at all man. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:21 am 

Cash on hand:

Austin is right for once ice ur clearly delusional...
My dude the 9ers play In the best division in football wake the fuck up....even if jimmy goes out and has a career yr and plays all 17 games(which he's never come close to doing)

Chances are ya still wont be good enough to win ur division....so that's why u need to get off Jimmys dick.listen like I said he gets this yr and that's it.
Murray is ascending that kid is special he's gona win the MVP one day and he'll be the the best qb in the division in a few yrs.

Definitely 2-3 yrs from now he'll be better than Russ if russ is still even there which right now it doesn't look like he will be.rams upgraded @ qb bigtime and Arizona got a lot better so far this off season

U talking way out of ur ass...
If the 9ers were smart they would take fields or lance cuz there upside is huge.
Jones is already as good as he'll ever be, yea he'll always be accurate, but he'll never be able to move and run and make the throws that lance and fields can make

I'm actually Hoping ya take Jones cuz ur chances of winning a title with him are much less likely than with the other 2...
Lance is6'6 dude ran a 4.45he has a big strong arm like Allen

He's 20 yrs old definitely has to sit 1 yr maybe 2,but he has the highest upside...
Fields looks like the safest pick he's fast and athletic but can pass well and accurate enough in and outside the pocket

Wat qb the 9ers take is gonna define the next yrs same like it did for the bears,kc,and houston...so yea better not take that statue Jones @3 cuz if udo it'll Bea trubisky type mistake :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

GOAT single season for a CB ever. Revis Island

https://www.google.com/amp/s/jetswire.u ... ivers/amp/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 105, 106, 107, 108, 109

Board index » General Sports Discussion