Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I have a question for the parents on here.

I was just on facebook, and I saw a pic of my 4 yr old niece that my brothers baby mom put on there of the kid via instagram with all these "‪#‎animalprint‬#sparkles#pink#schoolclothes#myprincess" hashtags....and something about it really chapped my ass....and Im not sure if it bothers him...but whatever...so Im asking yall..

What is yalls internet policy with yalls kids? Do yall do this shit? Do you cosign it? Do you think its harmless? Does it bother you as well?

I think I'd be pissed if my wife or baby mom did this shit.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
fuckin' dumb. I remember when my mother-in-law posted some pics on her FB of my daughter, with these comments about oh its my granddaughter she's so beautiful blah blah blah. I was beyond pissed, bitch aint even ask permission. Anyway, yea its dumb but its their kid so all you can do is be pissed and tell him how dumb of an idea it is. I don't even have to explain why its dumb, it just is. And people do that type of shit thinking people really care about their kids. Nobody cares and most people are gonna be like ''oh she think her kid is so cute, she aint even that cute'' lol.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
I knew that I wasnt crazy. I just feel like digital domain is such a crap shoot. Keep your fucking kids the fuck out of it!!! You dont know whos watching, and not only are you robbing your kids of a choice, but you havent even taught them what choice is yet. It's fucked man.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:41 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Grandparents are whacked.
They'll do anything thinking they have some ownership with their kid's kids.
They aren't realistic or reasonable.
Backseat driving fools and getting senile too. :lol:

I got this issue going right now about my mom putting a cam monitor in my girls room when she stays over. I told my mom, "She 6....that's ridiculous." My mom says its upstairs and she won't know what is going on. Bullshit I said. I told my mom its 50 feet and my daughter would let her know if something were up. THe real reason is my mom is nosey and spies and eavesdrops on fucking everyone. But that issue gets deep quick and I just told her that of what I thought and stopped.

And....my mom uses my daughter's picture as her avitar everywhere. That pisses me off too. I don't really know why, but it does. But kids pictures shouldn't be posted on public forums IMO....or used as avatars. :thumbdown:

Post Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i don't have kids (that i know of, LOL) so my word on this topic means nothing, hwever, i am against that shit 100%. I donlt like it when people put my picture or info out there, let alone if i had a kid.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

I post pics all the time. Not really a big deal, but I can see why people don't like it.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not a big deal at all. People shit on social media all the time but in some cases it keeps families connected, like mine. My fam is so spread out. Mist people wit kids put them all over the internet. No biggie

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Board index » Off Topic