Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:49 pm 

Cash on hand:

So my job has relocated me to some shithole for about a year. Overnight hours now so its hard to get out. Dont know anybody out here. Just me and my son. We have all took down some trim on Facebook and what not, but I was contemplating looking for some new trim online. I have always had my doubts about that shit and consider it for desperate losers and fat bitches. Which is mainly what you find.

But with these hours, and currently I am looking for some specific trim. Im looking for an older, hot bitch with her own money/shit together, hopefully recently divorced or widowed, who hasnt got dicked down in a while and a young strapping stallion like me can come to her rescue .

Anybody got experience, any pros/vets of the online dating scene. Suggestions, websites, holla at me. Still havent done it yet, dont know if I will, just thinking about it.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:46 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Which 7-11 did they transfer you to?

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada

:hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Haha funny :lol: Im pretty sure you dont clear $75,000 annually and Im just getting started.

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
Haha funny :lol: Im pretty sure you dont clear $75,000 annually and Im just getting started.

Well if 7-11 is paying that much nowadays, sign me up!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

Well if 7-11 is paying that much nowadays, sign me up!

:rofl: :happy-dancing: :hammer:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
:lol: @ burowz.

Craigslist be having some desperate bitches on there. But if you don't swing a big stick like me they ain't looking your way little man.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
People are starting to look at it as the new safe way to meet people.
I think that is bullshit....its just another way. Safe and not.
My one Craigslist thing was weird. I still email her and now a hundred emails back and forth I know a shit ton about her.

For one: Last week her and a friend hooked up (thats a girl friend and yes she is bisexual) out camping. My Craigslist girl is down in the other girl's carpet and the other girl starts screaming. My Craigslist girl thinks she is doing an awesome job and keeps doing what she was doing down there but faster and harder. TUrns out the girl was screaming not because my Craigslist girl was talented but because a fucking bear was 6 foot away from these chicks and they were on the ground and drunk as fuck. They ran and the bear ate their shit and sniffed some panties. :pointing-and-laughing:

I never fucked with the girl and thought she was too masculine anyway. She is a solid person though but quirky as hell like all of us. :cool:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:55 pm 

Cash on hand:

Yea its surprisingly a lot more common than I thought. I mentioned it tonight at work and spoke to several people who either had first hand experience or knew somebody that did. No crazy stories or anything.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:05 pm 

Cash on hand:

My older brother has fucked 3 pretty good looking women in the last yr, meeting all of them on one of those sites. I think its more common than id probably imagine, I cant picture myself going that route ever, not judging anyone. Im pretty old fashioned, in some instances to a fault probably.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:30 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Yay, just be smart about it. Dont waste time with ugly broads, and scrutinize the shit out of pics that girls put up there because they've gotten quite good at hiding shit. Tell em what you want in the first place without being overtly disrespectful and callouse, and you'll be fucking them in no time.

But also remember and assume that all the women on there are whores. It's the perfect thing for them because they sign up and even if it's a pay site, they dont pay, it's the men that pay, and then they can sit in the cut and get hundreds of mesage of compliments daily, go out nightly and go for dinner with dudes, put out or not put out, and then either try to rope him into some shit, or just go home, rinse, and repeat without anyone knowing that they are being whore'ish either in the general sense or the non general.

Also, stick to the free sites. We dont pay for sex, that's for the rookies.

Breezy aint lie man, these hoes aint loyal, remember that brother.

Post Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:39 pm 

Cash on hand:

My boy is on some shit, not sure if it's instagram or fb because don't fuck with either, it's associated with one of them, but it's basically nothing but pics and you when click on a checkmark or an X depending on whether or not you like the chick, if she so checks you back you can start a chat with them, and you can narrow it to location and just view bitches within a 5 mile radius, nigga hopped on this on Monday and he's meeting a bitch after work tomorrow.

Probably one of the greatest media creations.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Yea I posted a pic and a quick bio on that shit troof, and now I have like 6 messages from a shitty lineup of bitches , that I wouldn't write back even if I was upstate doing 5+. And I can see them doing that. Yes this online shit is for the extremely desperate, I'm just gonna keep going back to the gym and knock a bitch there.

I seen a nice selection today.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:23 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
If you're like Burowz and don't mind fucking ugly ass bitches, than online dating is for you. Just click it and hit it.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:05 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yo Ice...you remember you posted a pic first and they are the ones writing you back. :lol:
You the bait and that is what you caught so far. :lol:
They are better ones out there Im sure.
I'd fucking die to see the pic you posted for bait.
Chains, shades on ya head, looking in the distance, a watch in the shot, eyebrows all pucked and shit.... :P
Post them bitches pics man....I understand you keeping your pic to yourself...the heat would be too much. :rofl:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:47 am 

Cash on hand:

Nah V not my style lol. I never wear shades, or much jewelry. Eyebrows fully intact, in fact bushy. Never touched them though countless girls have asked if they could, I don't get down wit that homo shit. I understand its a different culture in PR where they do that, but not where I'm from.

I'm not "cute" or a pretty boy by any means, I keep it pretty solid all the way around, 100, gangsta, I just happen to have rugged good looks :cool:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:04 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Good to know....
I was just thinking of the usual parody of dudes and their Facebook profile shit....
Pants hanging low, abs showing, underwear label out..... :kopfpatsch:
I especially love the candid selfies. :rofl:
I'd be in the graying section if they have one. :lol:
I don't have a big ass beard anymore....I ain't 270
Bitch of it is losing the weight aged me 10 years.
Just lean and clean.
Recently I just cut my crazy ass Dragon ball Z hair...buzzed it like I do every 9 months or so....

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:06 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Tinder Truth, i think it's tinder. My homeboy is known for chasing young bitches. So i accosted him about it, told him to get some experience with the older bitches, this dude download tinder, and within a few days he running roughshod all over 40 range year old separated milfs who hit the gym looking for a young man with a cougar gun. I have it on my phone and I'm almost scared to use it, out of fear of all these horny local area bitches running me down for services.

Ya, anyone just wanna fuck some local bitches, step on tinder, you'll cross the odd dime. Same rules apply, all them girls on there is whores.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

go out and meet bitches in person, approach them. anyone can fuck some desperate internet bitches. Have some game. :P

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I get that, but the real analogy is that is akin to real hunting to eat when you can just go shopping at the Quickie Mart. :P

Wild game ain't the same as the farm raised stuff....farm raised stuff raised different ways too and run the gamut . :D Most of that range is geared to fucking and that is just understood. i mean eating. :lol:

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Im not too good to do it. Any means necessary. If you want to drop a quick nut, do it. If you want the chase and all the play that goes with it, or are generally looking to date a broad, conventional methods trump.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:34 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And that is why hunters hunt. :D

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

I get that, but the real analogy is that is akin to real hunting to eat when you can just go shopping at the Quickie Mart. :P

:lol: :lol:

good stuff.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

:-)

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:52 pm 

Cash on hand:

i am about ready to upgrade to eharmony myself, did find a nice 21 year old, and a 53 year old that are nice to hang out with, but i wanna try out the pay sites, i guess it will cut down on the scammers and the ones who just wanna waste time. maybe if these two mess up, i will go and try eharmony and other sites out. the free sites are ok i guess, but just like you said, the pics they show on the profile and who they are when you finally see them may be very different! match seems to be ok too. it's just a tool to be used like any other tool i guess. eharmony just takes so long with all the questions ! i just don't have time for anything anymore! i am making the most money i have ever made in my life right now, putting a lot of miles on my car, all around florida, and i wanna do a comedy show at the local community center with food! so that will be even more time away from socializing! let me know what you decide to do bro? go luck.

maybe i need the guys here to post that discussion we had about questions to ask before marriage , that discussion was crazy! jermz seemed to have a lot to say about that! that was classic!

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Board index » Off Topic