Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Obama Dropped The Ball
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
He released 5 higher up Taliban terrorist prisoners in exchange for an American POW. Don't get me wrong I'm all for the release of all American POW's. But this case here is different.

The soldier in question walked out of his station with no reason why. Basically went AWOL. But he did say beforehand that he was tired of seeing America on its mission in Afghanistan. Than why become a fucking soldier? During the search for him 7 other soldiers lost their lives at the hands of the Taliban.
His father has grown full size beard, learned to speak Arabic, just as his son did while in Afghanistan and has tweeted that he is working on freeing all Taliban prisoners from Guantanamo bay.

The terrorists who were released are believed to be responsible for many lost American lives while in battle. The Taliban are celebrating like if they won a major battle against the U.S.

Personally I believe Obama fucked up on this one.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Yeah. I'm an Obama supporter, and i think he fucked up.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:58 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Something else is going on here.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I disagree. Dude fought for American interests, even though he had a change of heart, unless he went full out traitor, go get the man back. Those 5 Taliban aren't going to make the Taliban anymore of a threat than they actually are. I mean shit, a drone might kill 5 Taliban tomorrow. You aren't going to completely wipe out the Taliban, whats 5 more? Support your soldiers and bring em home.

If you read up on the 5, you see that 3 of the 5 guys were basically paper pushing Taliban members. One of them didn't even have weapons training. One was "repored" to have close dealings with Osama, and only one has war crime like charges against him and those were from the 90s. One dude that gave evil orders, and 4 guys who were basically puppets, hardly that big a deal.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i don't support desserters. And i don't support negotiating with terrorists. and i don't support releasing 5 people the UN wants to try for war crimes and the murder of THOUSANDS. I understand how cold it sounds, and if it were my brother, i would trade a million prisoners to get him back. So i understand it's a double standard, but how many innocent lives will be lost with these guys free?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Me, I dont mind deserters, we're only human, and war is messy business. If we lopped off the head of everyone that has ever been accused of a war crime, the list would be immense, and americans would also be on it. The taliban these days are a non factor. Let em have the 5, get back your one, look compassionate and caring, then continue droning striking the fuck out of these guys. These guys are safer in guantanamo than they are in the field.

I still think this is a cover story, there is something else going on. Youd have to be a sheep to think that what they are saying here is all that there is.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:10 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh, i agree that there is more to it than meets the eye (transformers bitch!). But i can only go by what i see, and i don't like what i see. I reserve the right to be wrong if more shit comes out down the road. But since i don't know what the govt knows, i can only make a decision based on info released to the public. At the very least this sets a precedent.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:25 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Jermzhi, war is war. And when you join the military, especially during a mist of a war, I don't give a fuck why and how he changed his mind. If he was mentally soft than don't join the military. His actions (deserter) cost the lives of 7 soldiers who were dispatched to find his sorry ass.

As for him being captive, I don't buy it. Why hold him for 5 years when these terrorist fucks kill Americans on site, especially soldiers. The guy was learning Arabic and other languages that the Taliban speak by ordering, get this.....Rosetta Stone while at his base. You can't make this shit up.

I feel this dude was a turncoat which is why they didn't kill him. It was probably his fucking idea to do the swap of those 5 Taliban leaders.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:38 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

War ia war is an easy sentiment to bark when youre not the one seeing the shit that goes on out there. Mentally soft isnt something that you can truly know until you're in the fire. Like i said, he's human, he changed his mind. Cant be mad at him for that. When its proven that he's a flat out traitor, different story. But deciding that he didnt wanna do the soldier shit anymore, that along doesnt make one a traitor in my eyes. I need more info.

Who cares if he learned Arabic, lol, seriously? Let me get some better evidence that he's a traitor. Learning the language of the enemy is a straight up asset.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

I agree learning Arabic meants nothing. However, if you abandon your brothers on the field, and 6 of them die looking for your ass, that's a problem for me.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mentally soft isnt something that you can truly know until you're in the fire. Like i said, he's human, he changed his mind. Cant be mad at him for that.

Can't be mad at him? Tell me you didnt just say that? 7 fucking soldiers were killed looking for him. SEVEN!! Is that OK with you? The dude abandon his post. If he didn't want to be there no more he could had spoken to his commander and pleaded his case that he is going AWOL or needs to see a dam psychiatrist. Clearly he was a dander to his brothers in arm. His stupid act cost the lives of soldiers.

As for the Arabic shit, yea it's a benefit to learn it. It served his ass well in not getting killed. Do you ever ask yourself why they didn't cut his head off knowing full well he was an American soldier killing Taliban fighters?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Mentally soft isnt something that you can truly know until you're in the fire. Like i said, he's human, he changed his mind. Cant be mad at him for that.

Can't be mad at him? Tell me you didnt just say that? 7 fucking soldiers were killed looking for him. SEVEN!! Is that OK with you? The dude abandon his post. If he didn't want to be there no more he could had spoken to his commander and pleaded his case that he is going AWOL or needs to see a dam psychiatrist. Clearly he was a dander to his brothers in arm. His stupid act cost the lives of soldiers.

As for the Arabic shit, yea it's a benefit to learn it. It served his ass well in not getting killed. Do you ever ask yourself why they didn't cut his head off knowing full well he was an American soldier killing Taliban fighters?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 pm 

Cash on hand:

seems like a weird call.

i can see trading some taliban if they had mr america type but for some liberal hick.

weird

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That's the job. It's also why there might be something else going on. They know he went awol, and 5 years yet this isn't talked about??? Yaaa...okay.

Quote:

What is your point?

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:43 pm 

Cash on hand:

U.S. intelligence knew about the dude's past and still made the deal. They must know something we don't. I seriously doubt the dude's they released will actually be a threat. They've been out the game for over a decade and the way Obama has been fucking them up with those drone strikes, I'm not really worried about those dudes.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:20 pm 

Cash on hand:

U.S. intelligence knew about the dude's past and still made the deal. They must know something we don't. I seriously doubt the dude's they released will actually be a threat. They've been out the game for over a decade and the way Obama has been fucking them up with those drone strikes, I'm not really worried about those dudes.

the taliban is not a threat to america. i guess they are threat to the american troops in Afghanistan but that is about it.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:29 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Those 5 Taliban who were released already said they will go back to planning attacks on American troops. So much for them not being a real threat.

This swap also has the Taliban thinking about more kidnapping of troops. A higher up was quoted as saying it's better to snatched one soldier than to snatched 100 useless people. He also said their main focus is grabbing more of them in hopes of freeing more Taliban.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
You can't negotiate with terrorists

Post Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Obama didn't drop the ball on nothin. This isn't his call alone and there is more shit to it than we can imagine. What we Know? Simple stuff like the score of a basketball game at halftime never having watched the first half. After halftime we will never know anything about the second half. The game will go on and we will forget we ever saw a score. Real action is going on in the parking lot betting on the idiots going in to see the halftime score.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Obama didn't drop the ball on nothin. This isn't his call alone and there is more shit to it than we can imagine. What we Know? Simple stuff like the score of a basketball game at halftime never having watched the first half. After halftime we will never know anything about the second half. The game will go on and we will forget we ever saw a score. Real action is going on in the parking lot betting on the idiots going in to see the halftime score.

ummm....what? :?

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

ummm....what? :?

:eusa_think:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

i am just hoping V was really high on some good stuff when he wrote that, lol

Post Posted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:21 pm 

Cash on hand:

it sickens me that now every soldier has a target on his back to be captured alive! we may as well kill the detainees at cuba Guantanamo or let them go! exchanging a awol soldier for 5 top guys doesn't seem like an even exchange. it was said some even died getting this awol soldier back! the war isn't even close to being over! if we don't fight terrorism over there it will be fought here.

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Naw man...its a deep allegory just like the cave.
Half time the news.
People coming in at halftime news readers.
People in the parking lot betting on news readers are the politicos.
People forgetting the halftime score are people not learning from history and are the gullible
etc etc etc....
its a missinformation game and people get worked up same as waking up from a disturbing dream...
blah blah blah.

But Jesus Christ....please God save me from the stupid fucking masses like vic.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

How many Talibans can they get back for Vic?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Board index » Off Topic