Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Do we get the 1st female president on the heels of the 1st black president? Does the country go super-right wing? Do people not care anymore because Congress can't get off thier ass and do something no matter who the president is?

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Michael Sam.

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Michael Sam.

:kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Michael Sam.

:lol:

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Ben Carson

he can maybe help the other brain dead politicians!

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Not sure, but strap in because it'll be eights years of a republican next. That's how it works. American presidential politics are meaningless. Half the country gets worked up over which fake leader of the free world is fucking up, while the other homer half apologizes like the battered wives they are. Meanwhile, the swing voters vow to themselves they'll never make the mistake again of voting for [insert whatever current party has the presidency]. They vote for the other side the next time around, and the whole thing repeats itself. I'll do nothing except laugh at the rubes who think it actually matters.

In my lifetime, like clockwork, it's alternated perfectly -- Eight years of republican (Reagan & G.H.W. Bush), eight years of a democrat (Slick Willy), eight years of a republican (W), eight years of a democrat (Obama). It hasn't mattered much as things have only gotten progressively worse as democracy is destroyed by rich corporate ghosts who really dictate legislation.

Personally, I don't mind republican regimes. Certainly not for their politics, I just feel like art is significantly better in those years as liberal rage is some creative shit. Maybe the most creative.

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm 

Cash on hand:

Not sure, but strap in because it'll be eights years of a republican next. That's how it works. American presidential politics are meaningless. Half the country gets worked up over which fake leader of the free world is fucking up, while the other homer half apologizes like the battered wives they are. Meanwhile, the swing voters vow to themselves they'll never make the mistake again of voting for [insert whatever current party has the presidency]. They vote for the other side the next time around, and the whole thing repeats itself. I'll do nothing except laugh at the rubes who think it actually matters.

In my lifetime, like clockwork, it's alternated perfectly -- Eight years of republican (Reagan & G.H.W. Bush), eight years of a democrat (Slick Willy), eight years of a republican (W), eight years of a democrat (Obama). It hasn't mattered much as things have only gotten progressively worse as democracy is destroyed by rich corporate ghosts who really dictate legislation.

Personally, I don't mind republican regimes. Certainly not for their politics, I just feel like art is significantly better in those years as liberal rage is some creative shit. Maybe the most creative.

You had me at hello.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
The clear favorite at the moment is Hillary. She did a great job the last time she ran the country.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 10:01 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Dunno, but we got nothing to do with it.
No choice really. An illusion.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:09 am 

Cash on hand:

I was gonna post "does it matter" but Gruber beat me to it. Elaborating just a bit better..

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Probably Hillary. Republicans and the tea party weirdos aren't on the same page and that's going to effect the voter turn out.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 2:13 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Republicans gotta get a lid on those tea party fucks. As long as you have psycho;s like Bachman getting national attention, they got no shot.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Republicans gotta get a lid on those tea party fucks. As long as you have psycho;s like Bachman getting national attention, they got no shot.

Nah. Tea party weirdos will actually help by being like wrestling jobbers in the primaries and make whoever comes out on top look like a great voice or reason in comparison, and they'll make a Republican messiah out of him, as a result. It'll be like when Zab knocks out a bum, and people start acting like, "He's back!" No, he still sucks. Always has. That other guy just sucked way more.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

seriously doubt republicans will win. the media has done a good job as painting them as whackos. plus their base is getting older.

i think dems will win by more this time.

Post Posted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:23 pm 

Cash on hand:

Nah. Tea party weirdos will actually help by being like wrestling jobbers in the primaries and make whoever comes out on top look like a great voice or reason in comparison, and they'll make a Republican messiah out of him, as a result. It'll be like when Zab knocks out a bum, and people start acting like, "He's back!" No, he still sucks. Always has. That other guy just sucked way more.

:lol: :lol:

Post Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:55 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
If the Repubs were smart, they'd throw Duncan Hunter out there. I'm not political at all, but the guy is sharp as a tack. I don't know what his policies are in their entirety, but he is genuinely smart. Right now he is a member of the house of representatives in Cali.

Post Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 9:34 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

He is a half ass bither, in favor of nuclear attacks, and most of all he is now a politician.
I don't think putting a Marine in the oval office would serve us well.
He is sharp, but there is a danger with the guy convincing people on the fence if we just shouldn't nuke Iran because he does come across smart.
It won't matter who gets there I suppose.
ITs a short list and the people have already been chosen or at least chosen a long time ago to get in line for the running.

Truth be told, its probably impossible to vote and elect anyone basedf on issues because they all blow where the wind goes.

Post Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 2:53 pm 

Cash on hand:

If the Repubs were smart, they'd throw Duncan Hunter out there. I'm not political at all, but the guy is sharp as a tack. I don't know what his policies are in their entirety, but he is genuinely smart. Right now he is a member of the house of representatives in Cali.

? :shock:

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:04 pm 

Cash on hand:

jeb will be the next pres, the democrats have retarded themselves for the next 50 years! heck right now as i write this "american spring" is happening in dc! this country has gone way way down these last couple of years, the democrats and the media celebrate when the unemployment rate drops to what it was the first year of obama! what! lol that is no reason to celebrate! i know people who have given up hope of finding a job! this punk pres should take a lesson from history and bring back the work program, and have unemployed people work, and those on welfare and ssi become watchers of tv screens and internet monitors, of all the thousands upon thousands of cameras we have! and besides, the bush family has to rise to become the only family to have three president. i think it will happen this way, perhaps sooner if "american spring" catches on!

Post Posted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:37 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: RussiaRussia
He is a half ass bither, in favor of nuclear attacks, and most of all he is now a politician.
I don't think putting a Marine in the oval office would serve us well.
He is sharp, but there is a danger with the guy convincing people on the fence if we just shouldn't nuke Iran because he does come across smart.
It won't matter who gets there I suppose.
ITs a short list and the people have already been chosen or at least chosen a long time ago to get in line for the running.

Truth be told, its probably impossible to vote and elect anyone basedf on issues because they all blow where the wind goes.

You are misinformed about Hunter if you believe he wants to nuke Iran. What he has said about Iran is that rather than go to war with them--if that were to come to fruition--he believes it would just be best to destroy their nuclear capabilities by launching nuclear bunker busters. He's not talking about nuking the entire country. Iran IS a threat...not only to the U.S. but to the entire world. If you believe that they aren't, well, then you're just showing your ignorance. Nobody except the U.S. is keeping Iran in check right now. And I'd rather have a Marine in the office than draft dodgers like Clinton and Bush. Hunter, to me, seems like a pretty pragmatic guy, who deals in the realities of what is actually going on in the world. He doesn't come off as some kind of mouthpiece, like Jeb Bush, who would get slaughtered by Clinton in a debate setting. Hunter, if he were the Repub nominee, would best Hillary in every debate. I believe he acquits himself quite well and she would be on the defensive in all of the debates. But, I'm simply hypothesizing. The Repubs aren't smart enough to throw someone like him out there.

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am 

Cash on hand:

who ever is the next pres

i hope it someone with guts

stop paying the Chinese the money we owe them, seeing they are hacking our government and american companies

immigration reform

even though my neighbor hates me because i am puerto rican and he is mexican, i still see mexicans as overall good people, hard working and honorable!

our borders
need to close them tight, islamic threat is there!

healthcare
fix the stupid abortion and morning after law, and leave christians alone and make people pay for their own abortions and morning after pills

taxes
a flat rate

government spending
cut it!
there is no reason why the government has to be spending that much, unless it's for defense and first responders!

world police duties
let the world police themselves!

as long as you don't mess
with the big u.s.

who ever wins
i hope he has guts

be he republican or democrat

i don't think any other party has a chance!

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:33 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

you are truely one stupid person.

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 am 

Cash on hand:

you wish you knew
what i have forgotten!

please don't get me started
please remember the beating i gave you here!
and just leave me alone
it's best for you
why should you be embarrassed in front of everybody here!
if you can't run with this big dog
stay on the freaking porch!
i wish you was man enough to meet me in some comedy club near you!
i would go there
and record it
and make everybody here see you cry in front of everybody!
and piss in your pants in front of everybody!
you think you are my equal, go ahead and tell me where and when , front of the microphone, nah

i wish you was man enough!

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:22 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

The problem for republicans is, public relations wise, a lot of the genaral, uninformed public (95% of voting America) associate tea party and republicans as the same thing.

Post Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:02 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

you wish you knew
what i have forgotten!

please don't get me started
please remember the beating i gave you here!
and just leave me alone
it's best for you
why should you be embarrassed in front of everybody here!
if you can't run with this big dog
stay on the freaking porch!
i wish you was man enough to meet me in some comedy club near you!
i would go there
and record it
and make everybody here see you cry in front of everybody!
and piss in your pants in front of everybody!
you think you are my equal, go ahead and tell me where and when , front of the microphone, nah

i wish you was man enough!

:punishment-slap-smiley-emoticon: :free-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

Idiot. You need not tell jokes for living. You are the joke. YOur silence would be best.
But carry on.

Board index » Off Topic