Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 3:50 am 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/M ... -Massacre/

ok so according to this article we now have 10 soldiers there! i don't think it will be of any good, 100 or a thousand! what difference it makes, the reality of the situation is that we, the world, must stop islam altogether! not allow it in the country ! at all! any religion, that wants people to convert or die, is ok with suicide bombers, and taking over other countries should be labeled for what it is, a subversive terrorist organization! and should be outlawed everywhere! when the people who wrote the constitution of the united states, they never envisioned anything like islamic terrorist!

we have too many freedoms here in the usa, and obama is down with all this islamic stuff regardless of the fact that this is costing lives, then he has the nerve to say islam is a peaceful religion! yeah right! he needed to say they are a pieceful nation, they wanna blow you to pieces!

and then islam wants also to set up their own laws within our borders! what!, nah forget that! if it was up to me, i would start from cali and go up to new york and evict all islamic people! starting with the women in the bee keeper outfit![if they really are women under there]. just tell them "get to stepping"! back to mecca!

or better yet
just get a lot of ships
and say the usa
will transport all the islamic people to mecca
and when they get there
just leave them there! :D

hmm that is rather funny there! hmmmmm

348am what did you expect clear thinking from me! lol

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 9:54 am 

Cash on hand:

i dont get how that guy started a thread asking everyone's opinion on Nigeria then called you crazy for posting a pretty standard opinion.

obvious the president believes in freedom in religion. but in a lot of situations this idea is more philosophical than practical.

anyway here is a youtube vid of a guy calling out a muslim for being anti christian.

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/May/Boko-Haram-Suspected-in-Nigerian-Market-Massacre/

ok so according to this article we now have 10 soldiers there! i don't think it will be of any good, 100 or a thousand! what difference it makes, the reality of the situation is that we, the world, must stop islam altogether! not allow it in the country ! at all! any religion, that wants people to convert or die, is ok with suicide bombers, and taking over other countries should be labeled for what it is, a subversive terrorist organization! and should be outlawed everywhere! when the people who wrote the constitution of the united states, they never envisioned anything like islamic terrorist!

we have too many freedoms here in the usa, and obama is down with all this islamic stuff regardless of the fact that this is costing lives, then he has the nerve to say islam is a peaceful religion! yeah right! he needed to say they are a pieceful nation, they wanna blow you to pieces!

and then islam wants also to set up their own laws within our borders! what!, nah forget that! if it was up to me, i would start from cali and go up to new york and evict all islamic people! starting with the women in the bee keeper outfit![if they really are women under there]. just tell them "get to stepping"! back to mecca!

or better yet
just get a lot of ships
and say the usa
and when they get there

I;ve never been happier that you are not rocking the USA flag. :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:54 pm 

Cash on hand:

i dont get how that guy started a thread asking everyone's opinion on Nigeria then called you crazy for posting a pretty standard opinion.

obvious the president believes in freedom in religion. but in a lot of situations this idea is more philosophical than practical.

anyway here is a youtube vid of a guy calling out a muslim for being anti christian.

muslims by definition are anti christian anti anything that isn't muslim! and especially anti semitic! it's in their bible the koran!

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:57 pm 

Cash on hand:

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2014/May/Boko-Haram-Suspected-in-Nigerian-Market-Massacre/

or better yet
just get a lot of ships
and say the usa
and when they get there

I;ve never been happier that you are not rocking the USA flag. :kopfpatsch:

hmm good idea i will rock the usa flag! i am more black than puerto rican anyway! just look at those big lips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VRSAVDlpDI&feature=kp thanks for reminding me i am american! lol

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok
ok
ok

Post Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

i guess you forgot puerto rico is part of the united states eh!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok
ok
ok
ok

Board index » Off Topic