Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post subject: Serious question...
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Is there something 'wrong" with vic? i mean, does anyone know what his deal is? Reading his posts makes me think there is some sort of disability there, right? I don't want to be amking fun of a dude if he's got like legit problems. Can anyone inform me here?

Post subject: Re: Serious question...
 Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:32 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: Puerto RicoPuerto Rico
No comment...

One thing for sure is he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 1:42 pm 

Cash on hand:

I ask myself that question every time I read one of his post.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

No comment...

The both of you live in Florida. Why don't you pay him a visit? Maybe have a couple of beers watching a fight at a bar or in each others home?

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:21 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Oh ya, wonderful idea...my money is on vic saying the wrong shit and geo bottling him...

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:25 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Oh ya, wonderful idea...my money is on vic saying the wrong shit and geo bottling him...

Vic hates his son. Maybe he can view Geo as his. And Geo can look up to a man with experience. One thing they both have in common is spending time in the joint :pimp:

Not trying to offend Geo or anything. I'm just stating they have a mutual past. But if anyone ends up going back to the box it would be Vic for sure. His lust for young females is troubling.

Speak on it Vic. :eusa_think:

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:28 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Vic is probably old enough to be my pops.

So it would have to be some real disrespectful shit lol. I try to respect my elders. Which I'm sure he's not like that in person anyway. Probably a nice guy, weird.. But nice. He also claims to be a christian man. To drive 3 1/2 hours, to go drink a beer and watch a fight with a guy that I don't even know. I barely speak to him. If it was any of your guys, probably.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So it would have to be some real disrespectful shit lol. I try to respect my elders. Which I'm sure he's not like that in person anyway. Probably a nice guy, weird.. But nice. He also claims to be a christian man. To drive 3 1/2 hours, to go drink a beer and watch a fight with a guy that I don't even know. I barely speak to him. If it was any of your guys, probably.

You think he would drive 3 1/2 hours to meet some young thing? I remember watching those segments "to catch a Predator" where dudes would drive for hours to get with some young chic.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

You think he would drive 3 1/2 hours to meet some young thing? I remember watching those segments "to catch a Predator" where dudes would drive for hours to get with some young chic.

If here to drive that far for a under age chick.

Then he deserves to be thrown under the jail.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

No comment...

The both of you live in Florida. Why don't you pay him a visit? Maybe have a couple of beers watching a fight at a bar or in each others home?

:rofl:

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Is there something 'wrong" with vic? i mean, does anyone know what his deal is? Reading his posts makes me think there is some sort of disability there, right? I don't want to be amking fun of a dude if he's got like legit problems. Can anyone inform me here?

my only disability is coming here having to straighten out you guys! lol

1 Corinthians 9:26 common english bible

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:31 pm 

Cash on hand:

No comment...

and i was thinking so highly of you before! lol

So now this is how I run—not without a clear goal in sight. I fight like a boxer in the ring, not like someone who is shadowboxing.

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

No comment...

hmm i have heard beer is good when it is cold! i have been known for having a few! perhaps he can come here when i am having a comedy show promotion ! those are good! a fight is good too!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:36 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Look what the fuck you guys started :kopfpatsch:

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:38 pm 

Cash on hand:

actually i am rather cool, not a hot head at all! and i usually only joke around after the other person jokes around, this way the person will know it's a give and take, like me and my boss! or some of the neighbors here! we joke around a lot!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:51 pm 

Cash on hand:

Vic hates his son. Maybe he can view Geo as his. And Geo can look up to a man with experience. One thing they both have in common is spending time in the joint :pimp:

Not trying to offend Geo or anything. I'm just stating they have a mutual past. But if anyone ends up going back to the box it would be Vic for sure. His lust for young females is troubling.

Speak on it Vic. :eusa_think:

you guys mistake hating my son for wanting respect from him! nobody is going to disrespect me in my house! son or no son! he is going to respect me as the father or as a man, maybe as a friend, but that isn't a requirement! he was not born to be my friend, but i am required to be the dad at all times! as of today 2 of my sons live with me, and the other one wants to come back! lol so i guess, being with dad is not too bad, just don't disrespect the old dog! he still has some bite left!

heck yes i like younger women! i can see myself with a russian chick who looks asian, i love accent of russian women, it gets to me! :happy-dancing: ! i thought i found one but went off with another guy who she know from before, but no problem, i will go to her country and get her younger sister to marry ! or maybe not marry! :smiley-wagging-his-finger-saying-no-emoticon: usa women have many issues, young women from other countries not so much. my friend nik from russia he plays hockey professionally, goes there a lot, one day i will go with him and see what is what. a long way to eat some borscht! lol, tight body, appreciative! yeah they beat american woman almost always in my opinion! and they really like to make you are satisfied and are low maintenance! as long as they are over 18.....it's legal here eh? other countries the age is even lower! man i love younger women, this one girl is 20, has a 2 year old, very nice looking girl! maybe she has daddy issues! lol

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:59 pm 

Cash on hand:

yeah 3.5 hours is a long way! where you at? i don't have a weird sense of humor! but usually people like it and laugh a great deal around me! heck on friday i am driving like 5 hours to go homestead area! i hope i can see the pbf-maidana fight stream live on my pc! i have been offered a position out of state, so i figure let me see my dad and mom and sister and brother -in-law before i might be going far away! the only place here in tampa to see a ppv fight is the press box! i think they charge like $15 or so to see the fight! they have beer! how young are you!? i am 56!

i have to go and workout i have a reunion next year and i wanna lose 2 lbs a week! and be like at 145 -160 range! now that could be funny! a video of a fat guy trying to lose weight! those things never get old! it hard though because i cook so good too!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:08 pm 

Cash on hand:

those predator raw shows are funny shows, stupid guys should have gotten some girl working at a track! i am sure a track was nearby! only a crazy people would go after a girl under 18! but i really don't have to go there guys! i am doing ok in the female department! as a matter of fact, i know i can go to any bar and strike up a conversation and get some laughs and a really good chance at a telephone number! there i am the tbe! i can sing & joke and women seems to think i am cute! so i have a lot going for me! and i am sure you guys have untapped potential! those guys on predator are usually white guys not handsome new york ricans like me!

once you go rican

you won't go seekin :pimp:

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:12 pm 

Cash on hand:

Look what the fuck you guys started :kopfpatsch:

lol maybe we can meet halfway! maybe when pbf fights pacman or maidana pbf2 and if i have to go that way for business or a woman! that would be ok!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:30 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Vic how far apart in age have you been with a female? Or male, if that's something you into.

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 6:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Vic how far apart in age have you been with a female? Or male, if that's something you into.

are you writing a book on me! :D they were all over 18, i am not lawrence taylor he said he didn' card his hoes, i card my women! ain't gonna be me in that orange jumpsuit! that is for sure! and i like to be on tv, but not getting arrested on the tv show predator raw, i may look white , but i am not!

and if i get to be with this 20 year old, believe me i will be seeing her florida id for sure! and she is fine! i don't be hanging out with no scabs [ugly women] bro! they have to have a nice face, then a nice to average body, and if she is going to last, she needs to be having a great sense of humor! i have had girlfriends who were 18 before! maybe if i was in some other countries who knows what age they go down too! but if i find a nice woman around my age, i would prefer it ok! why not! even older, as long as she is nice and doesn't have too much baggage! and not into too much drama! does that enough info for u bro?! or do think i am adrien broner with sex tapes! lol

oh please!

Post Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:14 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

So....the answer is yes, right?

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:46 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everything he says ends with an exclamation point.

That's all you really need to know.

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 1:13 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

shhhh...don't wake it.

Post Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Everything he says ends with an exclamation point.

That's all you really need to know.

Ok!

MIGUEL COTTO!!!!

Board index » Off Topic