Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:40 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: JamaicaJamaica
Age 91.

The Taurus fire brand, Myrtle Biggs! Born in JA, passed in a nursing home in Hamilton Ontario. Fathers Mother. Gave us strap whuppins before church, during church, after church. Never took a harder punch in my shoulder than when I let one rip beside her in church. A riot at all family functions. Blessed the food and aired out everyones business in the middle of the prayer. Loved her white rum. Too much for any man, but had what, 5 children...and gave opportunity of success to all of them. Devout Christian, and not the bullshit kind. Took no shit! Hated every woman that my father married, but loved my mother.

Death was wished on her by many men and women over land in Jamaica, but God bless, those who did end up dying first or suffering tragedy! Gods chosen daughter rest her soul!

She came in peace, waged war, and with peace and grace she leaves.

RIP, You're gone home!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:19 am 

Cash on hand:

RIP to your Granny Jermz.
Been clean for two weeks, but I'll take one down tonight when I'm done working to pay my respects.

How I feel after failing the Anis test

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:24 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

RIP to your Granny Jermz.
Been clean for two weeks, but I'll take one down tonight when I'm done working to pay my respects.

Thx bro, I'd appreciate it.

I have tomorrow off. I'm taking down a few tonight.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:29 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

National Flag: United States of AmericaUnited States of America
Damn. Sorry man. Sounds like she lived a heeluva life. Its all we can ask for.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn. Sorry man. Sounds like she lived a heeluva life. Its all we can ask for.

Thanks Bruh. She really did!

The tug of war over all her things might be ugly. And my sister is the power of attorney and estate executor, so I might have to put hands on family members who go at her. That ugly.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:56 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That shits the worst man. I don't know too many things more distasteful than family going at family over the deceased's estate.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:47 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Sorry for your fam's loss and I wish you my sincere condolences.

I've been waiting for over a decade to hear of my own grandma passing in her nursing home.
Bless those older folks, and bless mine for not even knowing where she is, who anybody else is, or who she is.

Great write up J. Sounds like quite the human being.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:04 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Yea dimentia is really something. She had it heavy and sometimes you wonder if they jus playing tricks on u. One minute she dont know who i am. And when i accept its got her thick....she'd ask me how my mother is doing and mentions her by name. Still chippin...but the clock and memory just degrading.

But she went peaceful. No covid. No cancer. Or anything. Just old age and the final bout of the feebility of the forgets.

Bless yours that when her moment comes it will be peaceful!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:06 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

My great gram passed while we took care of her in her last days/year long saga.
One day I was her husband, the other her waiter (and couldn't figure out where all the other guessed was embarrassed she seemed to forget her purse and couldn't tip :lol: ), and another day just a random jackass in her way. :lol: Its something else convincing her she wasn't going to Boston when she was determined to go @ 99 years young.

Damn, got some stories from that year before she went and learned a lot.

After she passed, my parents had pet bird---an African Grey. One day sitting around shooting the shit the bird piped up and started coughing like great gram. Then, talked all kinds of gibberish that sounded just like her not able to understand 1 damn word. "oh dear...if n you do...engli my Harry...o...hahaha." It sounded just like her...creepy and funny all at the same time. Later, the bird then started talking like my mom like she spoke to the great gram, "Ma...I told you NO!!!." in a hateful voice. My mom said, "I didn't sound that way." We just laughed nodding our heads.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:16 pm 

Cash on hand:

Pour out a little liquor and RIP to Ms Myrtle Biggs. Sorry for your loss bro . Prayers up. I lost my one and only Gma a long time ago.

I appreciate you letting us know all about her and yall time together.

I know she was probably mean in the kitchen. I been fuckin with the jamaican food kinda heavy lately. I met this jamaican dude named Barrington pre-Covid 19 diring a Reggae night at this club i was working at. Dude told me his restaurant was in the works, cool ass dude. Well it’s up, a drive theu only lil shack all decked out in jamaican colors. Perfect for Covid conditions, his business is doing good and I been fucking up that curry chicken, jerk chicken and some patties. Gonna see what his Ox tails talking bout next probably when im feeling adventurous. Or the goat whatever lol who knows. But its fire .

My name is Ice, and I want to sincerely apologize to Matthew Stafford for all of the irrational, unfair, and quite frankly stupid comments I have made about him in the past. Stafford is elite. Stafford is clutch. Stafford is a winner. Stafford is, forever, a Super Bowl Champion. I know this now.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:50 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Pour out a little liquor and RIP to Ms Myrtle Biggs. Sorry for your loss bro . Prayers up. I lost my one and only Gma a long time ago.

I appreciate you letting us know all about her and yall time together.

I know she was probably mean in the kitchen. I been fuckin with the jamaican food kinda heavy lately. I met this jamaican dude named Barrington pre-Covid 19 diring a Reggae night at this club i was working at. Dude told me his restaurant was in the works, cool ass dude. Well it’s up, a drive theu only lil shack all decked out in jamaican colors. Perfect for Covid conditions, his business is doing good and I been fucking up that curry chicken, jerk chicken and some patties. Gonna see what his Ox tails talking bout next probably when im feeling adventurous. Or the goat whatever lol who knows. But its fire .

Oh you know she killed it in the kitchen rbo, so well that my own father is a demon in the kitchen too, fuckin gangsta, pimp, welder, and a gah damn check, I shit you not. My Granny (his mom) was the one who broke the story to us how my father used to pimp out girls :rofl:

That's sick if it's a drive thru joint. I'm half on opening a spot like that in my 50s if my other plans dont work, maybe just fund it. Jamaican food is just bomb. Definitely try the curry goat and the ox, but try another place if u end up not liking it, I know those 2 meats are especially dependent on whos cookin them.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:03 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

That shits the worst man. I don't know too many things more distasteful than family going at family over the deceased's estate.

Bruh, it's disgusting. Even on much simpler shit. I was at a family gathering once, at these assholes break into talkin bout whos gonna get her things....down to whos gonna get her bed! Imagine you want a passed on grand parents bed man :eusa_snooty:

But ya the property thing will be huge, she was left property from her own mother and aunts, and ppl fought over that shit in Jamaica, to the point where ppl plotted to kill her, and then got killed themselves, thats why we said she was blessed and ppl who went against her were cursed.

If I can come away with this with a little piece of the blessing and metaphysical fortune that she had in life, i'll be happy!

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:15 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro, I missed the "Myrtle" name. That's my grandma's name too. Unique and old-world

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:18 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Bro, I missed the "Myrtle" name. That's my grandma's name too. Unique and old-world

Yours is only the second time I've heard of a woman named Myrtle. Ultra unique and old world. Imagine you lookin at a child and giving them such an old world old lady name :lol: They musta thought differently in the early 1900s.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:54 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn...that's next level disgusting family shit man. Good luck to your sis who has to manager that shit

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:35 pm 

Cash on hand:

National Flag: CanadaCanada
Condolences to you and your family Jermz. given your description, she lived a long, meaningful, and impactful life. R.I.P. Myrtle Biggs.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:07 pm 

Cash on hand:

Age 91.

The Taurus fire brand, Myrtle Biggs! Born in JA, passed in a nursing home in Hamilton Ontario. Fathers Mother. Gave us strap whuppins before church, during church, after church. Never took a harder punch in my shoulder than when I let one rip beside her in church. A riot at all family functions. Blessed the food and aired out everyones business in the middle of the prayer. Loved her white rum. Too much for any man, but had what, 5 children...and gave opportunity of success to all of them. Devout Christian, and not the bullshit kind. Took no shit! Hated every woman that my father married, but loved my mother.

Death was wished on her by many men and women over land in Jamaica, but God bless, those who did end up dying first or suffering tragedy! Gods chosen daughter rest her soul!

She came in peace, waged war, and with peace and grace she leaves.

RIP, You're gone home!

My prayers and condolences to you and you family homie

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:13 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Thanks brothers!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:18 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

And just like that...my grandma Myrtle passed away at 95 yesterday in the nursing home alone and quarantine for COVID. She was the original infomercial queen and had every knife sharpener, nutcracker, hair treatment, and Ron Popeil product way back from the '70s. Wore a wig and would tell you to your face she never wore a wig. She called the Cherokee Indians heathens because they didn't believe in God. "Grandma...they had other beliefs and didn't know about our God." She said, "Well....we tried to tellem." Asked her why she voted for Bush and her response was, "Well...his daddy was a good man." She was a lady who talked a mile a sec and praised God at least every minute. She never had a driver's license and never drove. Asked why she wouldn't and she said, "why...I am where I'm supposed to be and yall will get me to where i need to be if'n this here ain't the right spot." She would talk about commercials between shows more than she would talk about the show. "Well...would you look at that. THEY say that stuff is pretty good." :lol:

She was a crazy saint. It better this way. She didn't know anyone anymore for the last 15 or more years, but she was pleasant like when you meet someone for the first time. She's with my uncles, cousins, her kin, and my grandpa who departed almost 40 years ago.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:20 am 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Damn, sorry for the loss V.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:37 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

She been gone a long long time man...I don't think anyone is sorry or sad except for my aunt Debra.
She was quite hysterical by my dad's account because they couldn't find out why she died.
Covid or not. IT doesn't matter.
Back when she became a shell of her former self, it made me wonder how many other elder people just being kept alive for the sake of something else more than the resident or the family.
i dunno.. it's kind of eerie she passed just after mentioning her here.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

What is it with Myrtles and their constant praising of god, and their refusal to get drivers licenses???? God Bless Myrtles eternal soul that she find rest after a long full life!

My condolences to you and your family brother.

Name your daughter Myrtle...shes never drive...she'll be deep into praise and she'll live a long blessed life!!

Post Posted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:26 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't tell me your Myrtle didn't drive either. :kopfpatsch:
She praised God in a bunch of different ways:

God works in mysterious ways.
The Lord knows son.
God is watching you.
Praise Jesus.
Heaven help us.
Power be to the Lord.
Yall thank God now.
And he died for your sins son...don't you forget it.

Once I thought she was going to beat me something fierce. Told me Id have to go get a hickory switch for her to whoop me with. I was singing a song called Elvira from the Oakridge Boys from back in South Cakalaka days...musta been about 11 or 12.

I couldn't figure it out man...she was mad as I'd ever seen and face was turning red. I honestly thought was about to chase me and I'm laughing
I said, "Grandma... what's wrong.... it just Elvira."
She said, "And son...what about HELL FIRE do you think is ok singing in my house. It's not funny"

Damn man....tearing up big.
She loved the Oakridge Boys...Jim Reeves, Patsy Kline...Elvis Gospel....and damn Liberace of all people.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:20 am 
Site Admin

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Don't tell me your Myrtle didn't drive either. :kopfpatsch:
She praised God in a bunch of different ways:

God works in mysterious ways.
The Lord knows son.
God is watching you.
Praise Jesus.
Heaven help us.
Power be to the Lord.
Yall thank God now.
And he died for your sins son...don't you forget it.

Once I thought she was going to beat me something fierce. Told me Id have to go get a hickory switch for her to whoop me with. I was singing a song called Elvira from the Oakridge Boys from back in South Cakalaka days...musta been about 11 or 12.

I couldn't figure it out man...she was mad as I'd ever seen and face was turning red. I honestly thought was about to chase me and I'm laughing
I said, "Grandma... what's wrong.... it just Elvira."
She said, "And son...what about HELL FIRE do you think is ok singing in my house. It's not funny"

Damn man....tearing up big.
She loved the Oakridge Boys...Jim Reeves, Patsy Kline...Elvis Gospel....and damn Liberace of all people.

:hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: :hearty-laugh: Jesus :kopfpatsch: these was the same woman except for skin color man :hearty-laugh:

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:24 pm 

Cash on hand:

Bank:

Another time I thought she was going to beat me was when I made a whip. I learned to braid at Sunday school. it was red, white, and blue leather strands nailed to a cutoff 9-inch section of a broom handle. I could crack it fast and loud and rarely ever missed whatever it was I was trying to hit up to about 10ft.

It was summer and all her flowers and plants and trees were in full bloom including the southern Magnolia tree. She came home and it looked like a war zone. I had taken to every flower in bloom with that whip. I got the idea from Caddyshack. They shredded and blew up like fireworks and a weird satisfying way and I just couldn't stop not thinking much about it. :lol: All the bushes around the house, the potted plant, and that Magnolia tree were naked like it had its pants taken off. Every fucking big green leaf and flower in bloom meet my whip. It looked like someone had scattered colored flowers all over the ground at a wedding as far as the eye could see. :lol:

I once took a big boning knife from the kitchen outside too. I cut down a Dogwood tree in full bloom to make a Walking Tall stick from the movie about a sherriff---Bufford Pusser. :lol: That didnt go over too well either. :lol:

Board index » Off Topic